Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media (73822 Views)

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / ₦17.8 Billion, Louis Vuitton Buys Second Largest Diamond Ever Discovered(Pics) / 16-Year-Old Janet Jumbo Is The 1st Nigerian Model To Walk For Louis Vuitton (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by bdon123(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
phoneport:
A photo of a designer shirt has gone viral on social media for what is reportedly the cost.

According to a Facebook user, Jaafar Jaafar, the Louis Vuitton shirt is retailing for a whopping N3 million.

Several internet users have reacted to the video with mixed reactions over the cost of the shirt.

Luxury brands sure know how to get peeps buzzing with reactions over the designs - and sometimes, the cost - of their products.
A Facebook user identified as Jaafar Jaafar recently got social media users buzzing with mixed reactions after he posted a photo of a Louis Vuitton shirt.

According to his caption, the item is selling for N3 million.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02hA4ER7H9GDDnbdzWxa5eWjSc9uDaYrsnxHYLDEy22xqq33kUsNvFyySFcnHiENNVl&id=669470853
Poor mindset,i will wear it even if its 10m
U cant afford it,if u can why not.Moreover how mch is 3mil in USD right now.U beta remember our money doesn't hav value
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by zed7: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
Designer fashion houses push boundaries. They purposely release trashy and ridiculous items just to test their fan loyalty .

They can release a water bottle for 1m just to test their fan loyalty and be sure that people will buy it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by BABANGBALI: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
With three million i go open second boutique for second hand clothes. Na my bedsheet cloth dem take do am sef. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Danisaint112(m): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Omoapena:

Lolz, ya'll need to stop talking like this...

That's just pure poverty mentality, when God blesses you to have that, you will even be the one to stock your home with it..

I said I won't buy it. And it's not poverty mentality. Just give me one reason why I should splash 3 million on a rag.

If you're buying a phone or a PC that you know would be beneficial to you for that amount then it's very okay not so much sh*t.

I can't bro. It's just like Buying Maradona's ball for 2.2bn. like WTF will I use it for? Tourism? How much will I charge people to recover my money and in what year?

Again there are just somethings you do and you automatically become stupid. I know myself and myself knows me.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Dioceseofoyo: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Zoharariel:

When I was growing up, I used to be very crazy about all these designers clothings & accessories.

But as I grew older, I started gravitating towards 100% London Cottons like Thomas Pink, Hawes & Curtis, TM Lewin & Charles White. (I’m not talking about the fake TM’s that are being packaged and sold at Shoprite).

The problem I have with these kind of overrated LV shirt is that once I wear it once, I immediately lose the urge to wear it again.

If I had the money, would I buy expensive LV, Dior or Gucci shoes and belt? The answer is Yes.

But shirts, trousers, jackets, hoodie? Sango forbid bad thing.

I have a singular clothing rule: Buy Evergreen pieces over trendy pieces.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Foodie1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
With that 3million I will go for cheaper designer wears, I can't be repeating the same shirt every day na.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by doshiyad1: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
3 plots of land!

I feel you
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by kodab: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
anyway na waste of money bi this enter aba market u go buy this shirt 1000 pieces
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by KennethEnyi(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
phorget:

While someone in his family is still looking for something to eat.

Wetin concern rich man with poor man family wey no get food to chop no be him business be that na Abi shey na the rich man fault say the poor man dey poor… mtchewww
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Sleekfingers: 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
phoneport:
A photo of a designer shirt has gone viral on social media for what is reportedly the cost.

According to a Facebook user, Jaafar Jaafar, the Louis Vuitton shirt is retailing for a whopping N3 million.

Several internet users have reacted to the video with mixed reactions over the cost of the shirt.

Luxury brands sure know how to get peeps buzzing with reactions over the designs - and sometimes, the cost - of their products.
A Facebook user identified as Jaafar Jaafar recently got social media users buzzing with mixed reactions after he posted a photo of a Louis Vuitton shirt.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02hA4ER7H9GDDnbdzWxa5eWjSc9uDaYrsnxHYLDEy22xqq33kUsNvFyySFcnHiENNVl&id=669470853

Designers ain't for poor people.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Hdhdhd(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Glory be to God
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
phoneport:

atleast it’s better than the burnt one Yomi casual tagged at 6million
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by KennethEnyi(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Bksense:
Not that expensive..for some of us that are reach. Not for poor people in nairaland

‘Reach’ ko reach ni
Olodo empire
Fool
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by yusluvad(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Not worth the price... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by ken045501: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Very cheap shirt .. Nigerian economy is shit . On a normal day . The shirt will not be up to that amount tongue
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by KennethEnyi(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Oya poor people start commenting trash about this fine designer shirt
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Jocdon(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Give Aba boys just one week and you will see exactly this in Nigeria market. How can someone wear a plot of land and two rooms and parlour on his body as a shirt?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Goldbw122(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
ebexofficial:
3 million!
The cost of producing this cloth is not up to 50k + advert 50k = 100k + profit %100 = 200k

Why selling for 3m?

One funny thing about such is, the extremely rich guys will not buy such but the company may contract them to wear it and model for them or even gift them.

The social media rich guys will be tricked into buying and boasting of being defrauded.
Men, you are a mathematician.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by millionboi(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:
Spark reactions within the poor people community.
A rich man can spend that amount with his friends drinking.
3million is not money
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Dinzel(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
phoneport:

Crazy Shit�
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by phorget(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
KennethEnyi:

Wetin concern rich man with poor man family wey no get food to chop no be him business be that na Abi shey na the rich man fault say the poor man dey poor… mtchewww

Africans will continue to be poor with your kind of mindset, in a developed country your wealth is measured by the number of charities you are able to facilitate not by drinking to stupor with your friends.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by phorget(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
KennethEnyi:
Oya poor people start commenting trash about this fine designer shirt

Wehdone richman.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Laughingkk: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Poverty or no poverty......Na only big fools go buy this satanic rag called desgner shirt for 3 million Kobo
Fooooooollllliiiiisssshhhjnnnneeeesssss
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
ruggedtimi:
What you think lv and gucci dey sell their base price cloths...the least bracelet from LV cost more than $300( new dollar rate thats around N255k). 90% of designer wears in nigeria are fakes. Especially those once worn by yahoo boys/gals. Any gucci , lv, fendi and prada wear u buy under N100k is fake. There is nothing like low grade fake is fake.. i see lots of guys wearing patek and RM they probably paid 100k for...thats all fake. The least patek blackmarket price should be around $30k and RM $80K-$100k
Exactly.. Na Turkey nonsense full Naija and they would ignorantly be flaunting it cheesy
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by gbishman: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Louis Vuitton and his brand and the owner of the boutique when hang that shirt.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by kingyakos: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
Plus boyz go buy am
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by judedwriter(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
3 million can feed a whole community for weeks or months.

Interesting how a shirt can feed so many bellies.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Xsw1: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) / Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.