Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media (73824 Views)

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / ₦17.8 Billion, Louis Vuitton Buys Second Largest Diamond Ever Discovered(Pics) / 16-Year-Old Janet Jumbo Is The 1st Nigerian Model To Walk For Louis Vuitton (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by emmanuelbrown26: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Agbado, dun already tell una to stop buying lexus car
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Akpacha(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:
Spark reactions within the poor people community.
A rich man can spend that amount with his friends drinking.
only the rich foolish thief would buy such useless clothes for 3mil.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by phorget(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:

While someone in his family is still looking for something to eat.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by VawulenceProMax: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:
shut up . No rich man like me that have work properly to get money will start paying that amount to look like a mad peasant . May una dey think before una type

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by southsouthking(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mark Zuckerberg will be laughing now.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by MrBroke(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Price doesn't move me, services is what am all about. How can he/she/it serve me. If I put it on what difference is it from a $30 replica.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by cooooooks(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
A scammer perhaps.
appishani1:
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by jaxxy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
I blame the dollar

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Konjiboii: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
That's like $7k not much if you think about it. If it's a limited collection I will definitely buy it. It will still have value if you want to sell it.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Awise09(m): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
What is so special about that piece of material, that metal will just enter it and tearoff.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by endy69: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
phoneport:
A photo of a designer shirt has gone viral on social media for what is reportedly the cost.

According to a Facebook user, Jaafar Jaafar, the Louis Vuitton shirt is retailing for a whopping N3 million.

Several internet users have reacted to the video with mixed reactions over the cost of the shirt.

Luxury brands sure know how to get peeps buzzing with reactions over the designs - and sometimes, the cost - of their products.
A Facebook user identified as Jaafar Jaafar recently got social media users buzzing with mixed reactions after he posted a photo of a Louis Vuitton shirt.

According to his caption, the item is selling for N3 million.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02hA4ER7H9GDDnbdzWxa5eWjSc9uDaYrsnxHYLDEy22xqq33kUsNvFyySFcnHiENNVl&id=669470853
Very beautiful but don't know if can spend such on any clothing
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Elidrisy20: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
Not surprised,as naira value dey crash,e supposed be #6million naira
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by seanwilliam(m): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
ruggedtimi:
What you think lv and gucci dey sell their base price cloths...the least bracelet from LV cost more than $300( new dollar rate thats around N255k). 90% of designer wears in nigeria are fakes. Especially those once worn by yahoo boys/gals. Any gucci , lv, fendi and prada wear u buy under N100k is fake. There is nothing like low grade fake is fake.. i see lots of guys wearing patek and RM they probably paid 100k for...thats all fake. The least patek blackmarket price should be around $30k and RM $80K-$100k

That is why I can never buy Rolex or Richard Mille or Philippe patex wrist watch if I’m not rich like dem Davido. Even if you spend 500k for those designers , na still fake and it’ll lose value in no time .

I have two watches , gshock and apple series 6.
I also don’t wear designers cloth. All my cloths are mostly native and plain wears

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by viodemus: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
They think say everybody na kanye.

But this jacket use style get swag sha.
Kanye own dey mumu pass this one. so this is not bad.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by adecz: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
Blame nobody but Buhari and APC
for turning your currency into shti-paper ☹️☹️
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by SAMAJ: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
I have seen someone wearing the shirt before.

The shirt has the following:
1. In-built mini air conditioner.
2. Automatic mini washing machine
3. Automatic energy bulb.

Oh! What a shirt.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by anthonyuncle(m): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
where are the vanity upon vanity crew
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Allisgud: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
How is wearing of 3 to 5million naira cloth a sign of a rich man,so if a sales boy at the boutique were this cloth is sold hide and put it on,and post it on facebook how can he defend himself and the price of the cloth

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
phoneport:
A photo of a designer shirt has gone viral on social media for what is reportedly the cost.

According to a Facebook user, Jaafar Jaafar, the Louis Vuitton shirt is retailing for a whopping N3 million.

Several internet users have reacted to the video with mixed reactions over the cost of the shirt.

Luxury brands sure know how to get peeps buzzing with reactions over the designs - and sometimes, the cost - of their products.
A Facebook user identified as Jaafar Jaafar recently got social media users buzzing with mixed reactions after he posted a photo of a Louis Vuitton shirt.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02hA4ER7H9GDDnbdzWxa5eWjSc9uDaYrsnxHYLDEy22xqq33kUsNvFyySFcnHiENNVl&id=669470853

angry
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
phoneport:

i have a luwi vitone shirt juss like this.....i bought it near South africa....same color, i swaaaar!!! angry
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by 24SEVEN: 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
AstraDroid:

Drinking what exactly?

They must be drinking the water of life. grin
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by olaniyilukman(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:
Did your father has such amount in his bank account....
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Espelbengz(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Misplaced priority, even if I have a billi I won't buy ordinary fabric for 3milli, no second hand value, I can buy a wrist watch, jewelry etc for 10s of millions because gold/diamond are assets! Yahoo boys, drug lords and corrupt government officers can go ahead and buy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by BeanmanX(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Some guys can buy 20 of this, it's all about the money
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Adakintroy: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Pride is eating deep Into the soul of men..the need to be superior to other men is so Intense it beat down logic.

You only need to think what clothes are. I.e why do we wear clothes? I mean think it for you to see how vain this endeavor is.

.the more we advance in material dimension the more we decline in proper human interactions/ Integrations.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by tuzle(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
ruggedtimi:
What you think lv and gucci dey sell their base price cloths...the least bracelet from LV cost more than $300( new dollar rate thats around N255k). 90% of designer wears in nigeria are fakes. Especially those once worn by yahoo boys/gals. Any gucci , lv, fendi and prada wear u buy under N100k is fake. There is nothing like low grade fake is fake.. i see lots of guys wearing patek and RM they probably paid 100k for...thats all fake. The least patek blackmarket price should be around $30k and RM $80K-$100k
my life is simple, I don't even know the maker of all the clothes I wear. Those things don't even come to my mind. My own is just to buy clothing not more than 10k.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by cl0r0x: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ajman China mall selling it for AED 100
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by gaby(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
Make dem help me deliver am to Hushbingo for college..
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by 007Marvel(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:

Listen to Watin u Dey yarn! Even wizkid and Devido go first laugh at the cost of that jacket! The only reason they’ll even buy it will be because they are celebrities! But mind you dangote or any reasonable rich man no go buy am! Na People who are mentally poor go risk am! It’s like saying Elon musk go buy that jacket for 3 million dollars! Never! He’d rather put that into space x and go for $50k dollar suit! Most Nigerians are mentally poor! We celebrate stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Omoapena(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Danisaint112:
Even for 1K I won't buy it. There are just something I can't do in my life even if I'm a billionaire in dollars...

Like there are some things that if you do you become stupid.

Why would I buy a shirt that I won't be able to wear in public as a public figure?? Ridiculous. undecided

Lolz, ya'll need to stop talking like this...

That's just pure poverty mentality, when God blesses you to have that, you will even be the one to stock your home with it..
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Andrewkinggg: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
WHERE IS HUSHPUPPI WHEN YOU NEED HIM? HE WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THIS SHIRT LIKE TWO PAIRS ALREADY.... LOL
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Munzy14(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
3 plots of land!
Lmao...una go kill me here..grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) / Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.