Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... (1350 Views)

How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by Truvelisback(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2022
Good day, fellas. Bad relationships have ruined us. Now, we can't realize when someone is serious abt us or not.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by Zonefree(m): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2022
Relationship with a Nigerian is waste of time. They can never be serious with one guy, it's all about what they stand to gain.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by Shalommy(f): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
Op, exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by HarlequinLekex: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
That is why i gave 10 of the ladies in my PPA during NYSC belle and didn't accept the pregnancies this happened after girls duped me in and out during my uni days.

But now i am happily married with my golden queen with 3 kids[one from her,the other two from the two of the girls at my PPA wey get belle for me]

2 Likes

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by Pells: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Girls like Shalommy begoniaa virginprincess sweetplum Siofra Candidlady Begoniaa Pocohantas are the cause of what is happening
They hate men and would always see marriage as poverty Eradication Program undecided lipsrsealed
It's sad that girls of now adays not nothing but a cum-hole
Spits on this generation girls
Tueh Tueh Tueh undecided lipsrsealed sad

3 Likes

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by Shalommy(f): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Pells:
Girls like Shalommy begoniaa virginprincess sweetplum Siofra Candidlady Begoniaa Pocohantas are the cause of what is happening
They hate men and would always see marriage as poverty Eradication Program undecided lipsrsealed
This stupid idiot again! A jobless fool.

5 Likes

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by pansophist(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
When a society trashes a sophisticated moral system, an unsophisticated one will fill in the gap. Freedom right? but the freedom come with a price of chaos.

Sexual liberation was parroted as a good thing and a hallmark of a progressive society, but it is fundamentally regressive. You will have so many sick people, liars, and manipulators, that you rather just stay single for peace and sanity.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by siofra(f): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Pells:

What is wrong with you people on this forum

Lalasticlala, nlfpmod, Dominique, Mynd44 rule two.
Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by virginprincess(f): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Pells:
The next time you mention my name when displaying your madness and foolishness i will make sure i report you to the mods.

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by PATHWALKER(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Zonefree:
Relationship with a Nigerian is waste of time. They can never be serious with one guy, it's all about what they stand to gain.
yes it's all about gain for the ladies....our enemy greatest weapon is money

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Pells:
you are insane

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by browndre: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
The only girl that can be serious about you in a relationship is a girl without an ex.

A lady that doesn't have regard for her body will never be faithful in any relationship.

So get yourself a young good looking virgin girl with a good character. Then come back to tell us if no one is serious about you or not.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by Tzar91: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Pells:
My G, your costomers yoy mentioned their names are now coming out to attack you one after the other grin[center][/center]

3 Likes

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by Pells: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tzar91:

My G, your costomers yoy mentioned their names are now coming out to attack you one after the other grin[center][/center]
No mind those oloshos grin cheesy
Dem never see anything

2 Likes

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by davien(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
I've learnt to not take women serious, they're never ever in need of your care and that's the honest truth(there's always a sucker who'll bail them out of their troubles).

There are 2 types of men, men who build their purpose in life and men who don't and only 1 of them gets respect for it.

You get no award or even a thank you for helping or catering to ladies, if you like do goody goody two shoes for them na the guy wey no send them them go follow while you chase their az$, like their pics and give them long texts to stroke their egos(while they ignore you).

The moment you start seeing this women as ordinary human beings and not angels is when you grow as a man and strangely attract them as you aren't the 100 guys dying to give her "wow, you're so pretty" compliments 24/7.

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by Truvelisback(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
davien:
I've learnt to not take women serious, they're never ever in need of your care and that's the honest truth(there's always a sucker who'll bail them out of their troubles).

There are 2 types of men, men who build their purpose in life and men who don't and only 1 of them gets respect for it.

You get no award or even a thank you for helping or catering to ladies, if you like do goody goody two shoes for them na the guy wey no send them them go follow while you chase their az$, like their pics and give them long texts to stroke their egos(while they ignore you).

The moment you start seeing this women as ordinary human beings and not angels is when you grow as a man and strangely attract them as you aren't the 100 guys dying to give her "wow, you're so pretty" compliments 24/7.
I'm just salt of words.
Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by HolyMan12: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
siofra:

What is wrong with you people on this forum

Lalasticlala, nlfpmod, Dominique, Mynd44 rule two.

He said the truth..

Why are you offended?

Nowadays girls are just cum-holes with entitlement mentality that their poverty must be eradicated by a man undecided

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by capnies: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
virginprincess:
The next time you mention my name when displaying your madness and foolishness i will make sure i report you to the mods.

HONEY YOU'RE TALKING TO A MAN SHOW SOME RESPECT

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by capnies: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sweetplum:
you are insane

HONEY YOU'RE TALKING TO A MAN SHOW SOME RESPECT

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by detectivejones: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
browndre:
The only girl that can be serious about you in a relationship is a girl without an ex.

A lady that doesn't have regard for her body will never be faithful in any relationship.

So get yourself a young good looking virgin girl with a good character. Then come back to tell us if no one is serious about you or not.
A young looking girl whose attention you would be dragging with other people

2 Likes

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by detectivejones: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Where do you lot meet this women that scar you. Like I tell people it is wrong to take out one person's sin on an entire gender. My 2kobo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by Autobot05: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
davien:

Tbh that last paragraph is so on point
Talking from experience

2 Likes

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yeah, blame the SIMPs too

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by Jeon(f): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
mcthweee

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... by Truvelisback(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
Jeon:
mcthweee
Gaybriel, what is it?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? / Please I Need Your Help, Home On Fire / Deleted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.