Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life (26755 Views)

I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
Dear Nairalanders, I'm really sorry for posting this thread here, but I felt the issue will receive a lot of attention here, given this Romance section is probably the most active.
I'm really in need of help now, I never knew getting a loan could be so devastating..if I knew what I know now, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere near loan apps. these few days has been like hell for me..I'm really thinking a lot about suicide..My job, my properties all gone.. feeding is near impossible for me at the moment.. I'm really going through a lot right now, I might be forced to end it..My purpose of creating this thread is just to reach out to my fellow countrymen, to see if I could find something new to live for, to get a purpose to live... Please, anyone concerned should feel free to contact me...I have a lot on my mind right now, I need someone to talk to..I'm really lost right now, I feel hopeless..I just feel like a walking corpse

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by greatmarshall(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
What happened with the loan apps?

19 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Elvinho2244(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
You said you re going through alot, what has the loan app done to you?

Oga talk make we profer possible solutions wink

19 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Neimar: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
u don go gamble with am grin grin grin

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Headlesschicken(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
undecided Mr Man what d phuck happened wiv d loan apps,u have just been beating about the bush....

8 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Gosj01(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bookmarked
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Apeshy101(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by seniormallam(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
the 5-10k loan you are taking on loan apps, is what caused your JOB lost and properties ?

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
And why is this in the romance section? Did he borrow the money to hookup a girl?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
greatmarshall:
What happened with the loan apps?
everything went wrong...even I myself can't explain exactly what happened
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Neimar:
u don go gamble with am grin grin grin
I didn't bro, I'm not a gambler

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by RubiesBanking: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Honestly man no one is gonna believe this, too much stunts you guys have played, using suicide as a tool to manipulate people to bend to your will. Am afraid at the end this might just be rip-off to scam of members of their money

78 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
seniormallam:
the 5-10k loan you are taking on loan apps, is what caused your JOB lost and properties ?
there's more to the story, I can't really discuss the details publicly here on NL
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
scaramucci:
And why is this in the romance section? Did he borrow the money to hookup a girl?
like I said earlier, I felt the issue will get much attention here in the Romance section than anywhere else.. I apologized for that before, and I'm still apologizing now
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by IceColdVeins(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
You created account yesterday and try to lure people to a private conversation with you today.......Typical yahoo scheme.
Tell us everything and provide all the evidences on here, I may invite you to a pub at surulere tonight, if you are convincing enough

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Skmoda(m): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
How much is this suicidal brother looking for now?

2 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by sunnitus: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nothing will happen to you brother in Jesus Name, Amen...Remember there is no problem God can't solve, just put ur trust in Him and pray, God will surely deliver you.
If you have not given your life to Christ, pls do it now, accept Christ Jesus as ur Lord and saviour..then you visit your pastor and tell him everything so that he will pray with you,but if you dont have a church of fellowship, visit any bible believing church, talk to the resident pastor so that he will pray with you....Remember only God can solve your problems, Jesus saves..remain Bless

4 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
Skmoda:
How much is this suicidal brother looking for now?
thanks for your concern, but I didn't request for any specific amount from you..I only created this topic to enlighten people who are thinking of getting loans exactly whats at stake

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by greatmarshall(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
everything went wrong...even I myself can't explain exactly what happened
No na... I want to really understand your point... Did you borrow money from them and they are disturbing you to pay up or you applied and they didn't grant your request... How much did you borrow?
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
greatmarshall:
No na... I want to really understand your point... Did you borrow money from them and they are disturbing you to pay up or you applied and they didn't grant your request...
yes, I got the loan already
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by greatmarshall(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
yes, I got the loan already
How much?
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by gulfer: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
WhatsApp me please 09073169762, let's talk privately
You're not ready yet angry angry angry angry

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
I have loans from two different credit facilitators and all will be due for repayment on the 12th and 21st of October respectively. I've totally lost my way of repaying, and I don't really see help coming from anywhere..everyone I've helped in the past, everyone I turn to for help, seems to be broke at the moment (at least that's what they're all saying). My life is miserable and pathetic and I think the world is better off without me. I have made up my mind to put an end to my misery, I'm going to end it all, and I'm going to make it look like an accident or possible an overdose on some hard drugs..There is no other option left for me except this. Nobody is going to try and claim debt from a dead corpse and my so called friends will be glad to have gotten rid of me. depression is the worst kind of torture there is, now I know why most people barely survive it...For anyone thinking of applying for a loan anywhere, I'm advising you now to think very deeply about it, even if you think you have a sure way of repaying, I still urge you to think about it, please don't end up like me... Thanks
After eating app money you wanna end it all? What have u contributed to ur family that u wanna end it? Abi u don't know burial cost money? Or u prefer they dig hole and push ur corpse inside and close like a common dog? Common start thinking outside the box on how to make money.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
WhatsApp me please 09073169762, let's talk privately
Imagine! Instead of you to mention amount so people will join hand and send, u wan carry am go WhatsApp. Baba drop amount here.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
please WhatsApp me 09073169762
No body dey WhatsApp you. Talk am here. Shey u wan kill yourself so what's with the attitude of being proper embarassed

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by sauceEEP(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
thanks for your concern, but I didn't request for any specific amount from you..I only created this topic to enlighten people who are thinking of getting loans exactly whats at stake
Op created this thread for enlightenment so no one should send anything to him.
Op thanks for the expose....

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.