Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

The Best Place To Get A Wife! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Place To Get A Wife! (5869 Views)

Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? / I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by timadel(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2007
SILLYBOY,u re deviating from the real topic.Be cautious with this ur one leg stuff so that u wont regret it later.LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL O! ONE LOVE!
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by Bolarge(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2007
@sillyboy
LMAO
U no serious. grin
Since ddem overrule our electoral victory no need. We go restrategise. grin

I was actually of the opinion u got banned or som'n. Which won't be too surprising. grin

Good t'see u again sha. cool
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by sillyboy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ Timadel.

What do you mean by that regreting later stuff? angry Please be very careful. You raised a topic, I gave my suggestion and peoples started to ask quetions about my opinion. Is it now wrong to feel obliged to give confused mates some clues?

Wanna tell me you've not been there yourself? tongue. The fact that I gave that opinion doesnt make me a customer now. I know you've been there before grin, every guy has been there before. You can ask Bolarge.

@ Bolarge.

Yes ooo we must do something about that re-election whenever Creamish is back! But you know what I discovered? shocked shocked shocked.

There are some Iya (big ladies) we must bring to our side, for instance, I. . E, M. . . . . Y2, IK. . . . . . fa, N. . . . . . JE. You should know the click now! If we dont get to bring them to our side, our chances are quite slim.

Thinking about how to get 'em? . . . . I know what to use to bait 'em tongue
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by Bolarge(m): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2007
That first one (i . . e) na my Nairaland priority gaskiya.
If you know how I fit capture that girl, in fact I go erect shrine dey worship you day and night. grin
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by sillyboy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ Bolarge

You sure say you go worship me? tongue. Okay I know how you fit catch am. But you need to make sure say i wn that election n nwheext! undecided

Remember this is not abot you, but me! No worry, I go help you contact her now. But we need to make sure say she no see us here ooo shocked, if she catch us here, the strategy wey i one help u use don dabaru be that!

Another thing be say, that her padi. . . . you know her now?. . . . . M. . . , Y2, must not catch us here too. and lastly, IK. . . . . FA too.
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by Bolarge(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2007
No worry. That clique too busy for Dating section.
Ddem no go see ds one. grin
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by sillyboy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2007
Good, guess I'll start to work now. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Just do ur part amd i'll do my part. grin

Extends hand for handshake
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by Bolarge(m): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2007
Deal. cool

Good t'know u're Ijesha by the way. Same goes for moi. cool
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by sillyboy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2007
good to know that. am from Ilesa to be precise.

Am on the "job" right now
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by Easybaby(f): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2007
*cough*
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by Bolarge(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2007
sillyboy:

good to know that. am from Ilesa to be precise.

M'from Ipetu-Ijesha.
Na u guys dey always feel like say u tap pass us no be so? grin
I don get your number. I go report u to Owa Obokun if u no deliver the goods.

sillyboy:

Am on the "job" right now

Do it well abeg. My Nairaland destiny is your hands.  cry grin
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by sillyboy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2007
@Easybaby.

Make sure that cough doesn't kill you ooo.

and keep ur mouth :-Xabt what you've seen here!
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by Easybaby(f): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2007
I saw silly things tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by godslead(f): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2007
@Sillyboy and bolarge can u guys plzz quit dis coded discussion already! angry
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by Bolarge(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2007
As u command, your Highness. cool

Takes a bow and exits.
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by godslead(f): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2007
Gud my subject grin
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by sillyboy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ Easybaby

I saw silly things

You saw what? No wonder, my gut feeling was telling me that someone was peeping at me this morning while having my shower! You saw" silly things" and you are now licking you mouth abi tongue
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by Easybaby(f): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2007
@sillyboy . . .
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by sillyboy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ Easybaby

Still calling my name? tongue after you saw and never conquered? tongue
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by Easybaby(f): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2007
@sillyboy . . .you have come again? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by sillyboy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ Easybaby.

Heeheee, believe me, I have not "come", it will take me like 30 mins to "come"!

I like to "come" sha tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by Easybaby(f): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2007
sillyboy:

@ Easybaby.

Heeheee, believe me, I have not "come", it will take me like 30 mins to "come"!

I like to "come" sha tongue tongue tongue tongue

ok, "come" let me see tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by sillyboy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2007
You just want me to "come"? Noooooo

I've not come you are already licking your mouth! What if u now c me come?. . . u'll lick . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by timadel(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2007
hi easybabe,is that picture yours?if yes,then u re a beautiful chick indeed.can i have ur email ad.and your phone no?.mine is timadel2002@yahoo.com.CARES
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by sillyboy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ timadel
hi easybabe,is that picture yours?if yes,then u re a beautiful chick indeed.can i have your email ad.and your phone no?.mine is timadel2002@yahoo.com.CARES

Perhaps you've finally figured out where to meet you wife? grin. . . . . Nairaland?
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by CrazyMan(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2007
In the church or in your village.
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by Uche2nna(m): 1:41am On Aug 28, 2007
Still voting for the one leg up thingy tongue
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by sillyboy(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2007
@ Uche.

See, Ive been conducting a kind of research on this "one-leg-up" thing. Though, the conclusion is not fully valid now, but believe me it's near perfection.

Here are some of my inconclusive findings:

A "one-leg-up" joint could be anywhere! It could be your bedroom, living room, stairways etc. This joint could be anywhere that an exchange of money for . . . . . lipsrsealed takes place!

Ladies too can get to find their partners there too. This simply means that there are some "one-leg-up" joints simply servicing female clients.

Last and definately not the least, anyone could have a one-leg-up innate ability! shocked In as much as the person collects some money to give another person some. . . . . . . . . . lipsrsealed tongue, then, the person is "one-legged"! You know some partners get annoyed and reject their spouse at night simply because the partners didn't give them something. . . . . that kind of thing.

Research is still going on and I use this opportunity to invite you to join me in doing more concrete research of one-leg-up.

Interested members are invited too grin
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by Easybaby(f): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2007
@sillyboy . . .you have not tired of this one-leg thingy huh? tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by sillyboy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2007
No! myself and Uche are conducting a much more research that will prove to be concrete on this stuff. You are invited to the research if you dont mind. The only condition is that you must post your findings and observations wink
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by Easybaby(f): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2007
Did I hear you say[b]" invited"[/b]?

*zoom off*

*zoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*
Re: The Best Place To Get A Wife! by sillyboy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2007
Make sure you dont come back ooo Easybaby, else I will do something to that your licky-licky tongue! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Song Would Most Aptly Describe Your Last Relationship? / Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? / Ladies What Will You Do If A Man Intentionally Touch Your Bosom In A Bus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.