Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (984440 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by manie(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by effizzy14(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Squashed my first opportunity, just got another to make amends. I'm ma put God first this time.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by whytepawn1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
please who knows how long the UBA training last...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jony247(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
whytepawn1:
please who knows how long the UBA training last...
one month. why did you ask?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by QSFemi(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
CarterIV:
Aww ... So sorry try gtbank and scb
Please how did you snbmit your CV? Online of manual submission? Please reply, I am really interested. Thanks. Please do quote me in your reply.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by amicable09(f): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
chrislong:

OK thank you. I am not really sitting for uba per se but am applying to a couple banks and it's my first time so it will definitely be useful.

going through the thread now.

would still appreciate whatever you can send at anytime though. thanks for the help
Please confirm receipt of documents sent.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chrislong(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
amicable09:
Please confirm receipt of documents sent.
documents received. thank you very much

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jony247(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2016
happpy new yet everyone...wrote my test on the 13th of December. am still waiting for interview invite
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by famopompy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
jony247:
happpy new yet everyone...wrote my test on the 13th of December. am still waiting for interview invite

U sent me a mail bro.... so what's up?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jony247(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
famopompy:

U sent me a mail bro.... so what's up?
would like to discuss with you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Worded2: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hello house, I did my first interview on the 24th of November last year, and I haven't been contacted at all, please is anybody with me? And as anybody been invited for 2nd interview...please help
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Worded2: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2016
CarterIV:
Is it Lagos @ marina

Carter, have you heard from uba ..either via SMS or mail? Because I haven't heard from them at all, had my first interview on the 24 of November
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Worded2: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2016
Damilie:
I had my interview on d 24th too....no news yet......buh r u guys checking ur mails too.....cos it's possible they send via mail.

Families, v u heard from uba after your first interview in the 24th of November?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jony247(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2016
the wait is getting too long. we had a pre-chat and test on the 12th of December in benin .some people had theirs late November. we have been waiting for interview invitation since then.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ivylicious(f): 8:57am On Jan 10, 2016
Hi everyone,compliments of d season...pls I have been invited for an aptitude test on 14/1/16...I don't know wat to expect...I don't mind a Lil assistance from U guys wit experience...I hav been tryin to contact a few persons here but no one is replyin my mail... cry...pls assist a sis oooo...God Bless...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ujubaybee(f): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ivylicious:
Hi everyone,compliments of d season...pls I have been invited for an aptitude test on 14/1/16...I don't know wat to expect...I don't mind a Lil assistance from U guys wit experience...I hav been tryin to contact a few persons here but no one is replyin my mail... cry...pls assist a sis oooo...God Bless...
First..make sure u go wit original certs of all ur credentials...it will be a CBT of 50 questions...maths(basic maths)..different english passages wit 1 or 2 questions from them..know some English words with their meanings e.g tenacity, abash etc...have an idea of logical reasonings too...IMPORTANT TIP:Pay very close attention to some of the questions, very important. Lastly, be calm and be confident when answering your questions. Once u submit ur answers, You will immediately be shown ur result (whether succesful or not). Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ivylicious(f): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
ujubaybee:

First..make sure u go wit original certs of all ur credentials...it will be a CBT of 50 questions...maths(basic maths)..different english passages wit 1 or 2 questions from them..know some English words with their meanings e.g tenacity, abash etc...have an idea of logical reasonings too...IMPORTANT TIP:Pay very close attention to some of the questions, very important. Lastly, be calm and be confident when answering your questions. Once u submit ur answers, You will immediately be shown ur result (whether succesful or not). Goodluck!
Thank You so much @ujubaby
God Bless U big...
Pls I sent U a mail...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jony247(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ivylicious:
I pray that you come out successful. please where are you going to write your test? Lagos?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ujubaybee(f): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ivylicious:

Thank You so much @ujubaby
God Bless U big...
Pls I sent U a mail...
Amen n uwclm. Seen n replied u alrdy
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zieraw2005(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ivylicious:

Hi Dear I got ur mail lately. Kindly Whatsapp me for sample questions.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ayokunle032(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2016
Ivylicious:

WERE IS YOUR TEST LOCATION AND WHEN DID YOU APPLY COZ I ALSO SUBMITTED MY CV @DER HEADOFFICE LAST MONTH BUT NO INVITE YET.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by obioraval(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2016
Ivylicious:

I'm also with you on that day.

ujubaybee:

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ivylicious(f): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2016
jony247:

I pray that you come out successful. please where are you going to write your test? Lagos?
Thank you so much Jony...yes pls,marina.lagos...

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ivylicious(f): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2016
ayokunle032:

WERE IS YOUR TEST LOCATION AND WHEN DID YOU APPLY COZ I ALSO SUBMITTED MY CV @DER HEADOFFICE LAST MONTH BUT NO INVITE YET.
Lagos...I have replied ur mail dear...kindly check...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cricifixo: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2016
nice one, pls how did u apply for this job and are they still collecting applications?
Ivylicious:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nebokings(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
ujubaybee:

pls do they accept combine results(olevels)?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
cricifixo:
nice one, pls how did u apply for this job and are they still collecting applications?
Bros I thought you were taken by NB! I am still awaiting the result of our driving test.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ujubaybee(f): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
nebokings:

pls do they accept combine results(olevels)?
If u hv original certificates for d 2 combined rslts, nt a computer print out..dey wil accept it

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cricifixo: 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
i can't remember claiming that i got the job bro
Godditex:
Bros I thought you were taken by NB! I am still awaiting the result of our driving test.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
cricifixo:
i can't remember claiming that i got the job bro
Hmmmm....Its okay bro! God bless your hustles. Am yet to get result of my driving test.....I may need to learn a little from you when I am invited for interview.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nebokings(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
ujubaybee:

If u hv original certificates for d 2 combined rslts, nt a computer print out..dey wil accept it
Thanks dear
i will be needing your counsel as time goes on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.