Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (984517 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2016
Goodmorning house, please is dere a dresscode for d aptitude test? just got an invite for it in kaduna...anyone writing in kaduna, identify please...thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nebokings(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2016
hephzibahbeulah:
Goodmorning house, please is dere a dresscode for d aptitude test? just got an invite for it in kaduna...anyone writing in kaduna, identify please...thanks.
just dress coporate.....it mustnt be suit.

which date are you writting?
Still waiting for mine.

rep kano
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2016
nebokings:

just dress coporate.....it mustnt be suit.

which date are you writting?
Still waiting for mine.

rep kano

I'm writing tomorrow 14th@ 1pm. wishing u d best bro.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nebokings(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
hephzibahbeulah:
I'm writing tomorrow 14th@ 1pm. wishing u d best bro.
its well dear....Go and return victorious.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please, friends in the house what is the first stage interview questions like and subsequent ones-I need direction.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Worded2:
Hello house, I did my first interview on the 24th of November last year, and I haven't been contacted at all, please is anybody with me? And as anybody been invited for 2nd interview...please help

Please what is the interview questions like.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
ujubaybee:

First..make sure u go wit original certs of all ur credentials...it will be a CBT of 50 questions...maths(basic maths)..different english passages wit 1 or 2 questions from them..know some English words with their meanings e.g tenacity, abash etc...have an idea of logical reasonings too...IMPORTANT TIP:Pay very close attention to some of the questions, very important. Lastly, be calm and be confident when answering your questions. Once u submit ur answers, You will immediately be shown ur result (whether succesful or not). Goodluck!

Please whats the interview questions like ,help a brother .
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chekyjustice:

Congrats to u Bro. I hope to reach there. Just had my first interview yesterday;hoping to be called for the next..

Please, how was the second one like ? Wat kinda questions were asked u guys?

Please what was your interview questions like first and second stage
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
nebokings:

its well dear....Go and
return victorious.
written mine, was successful. nebokings, how was urs?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Worded2: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
BiggyB242:

Please what is the interview questions like.

Questions like can we meet you, y uba, those were the 2 questions I was ask, so, the other questions were based on the reply I gave ...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nebokings(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
hephzibahbeulah:
written mine, was successful. nebokings, how was urs?
congrats dear....am still waiting for invite. whats the breakdown of the test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Worded2:

Questions like can we meet you, y uba, those were the 2 questions I was ask, so, the other questions were based on the reply I gave ...

thank you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
nebokings:

congrats dear....am still waiting for invite.
whats the breakdown of the test?
50questions,1hour.
comprehension passages, synonyms, antonyms, junior school math-arithmetic, arithmetic mean, percentages, algebra etc. Math questions were more sha. I wish u good success.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nebokings(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
hephzibahbeulah:
50questions,1hour.
comprehension passages, synonyms, antonyms, junior school math-arithmetic, arithmetic mean, percentages, algebra etc. Math questions were more sha. I wish u good success.
congrats once more dear...the sky is our starting point.
i will brief you once i get invite.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by wale577: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
amicable09:

Alright. I'll reply you via email
Pls I also need help on the aptitude test, what material do u recommend... Thanks in anticipation u can mail me on bajomoadewale@yahoo.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by amicable09(f): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
wale577:

Pls I also need help on the aptitude test, what material do u recommend... Thanks in anticipation u can mail me on b******@yahoo.com
I recommend you read everything readable *smiles.

But start first with your secondary school materials then progress to reading the first 100 pages of this thread. When you are done with all that, then I'll say you are 80% ready.

Maybe you should send me a mail instead, I'll forget to send you the mail you just requested for... it just happens sometimes.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by wale577: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2016
BiggyB242:

Please what was your interview questions like first and second stage
Pls what's the age limit.... Am 28 and was called for the test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
wale577:
Pls what's the age limit.... Am 28 and was called for the test

27 so I heard,but you can still continue the process if the test and the interview is close to your location(within your reach without spending much money)
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2016
Who has written today.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nkemzzy: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hello house i did my interview at PHC in oct 2015 still expecting their call, has anybody that did his/hers in phc heard anything from them?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by pweedieolamide: 8:08am On Jan 19, 2016
@doyexy,@sixteen08,@laryib,@paretoandy,@zico,@awophilip,pls kindly help me forward GMAT templates to oluwadeyemi46@gmail.com.sorry for the inconveniency.God bless u all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rabluk(f): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Also in yr shoes.oct 29th to b precise.but in abuja
A staff of dias said we shd stl expct dem
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rabluk(f): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
@nkemzzy Also in yr shoes.oct 29th to b precise.but in abuja
A staff of dias said we shd stl expct dem
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Pinkcandy55: 5:52am On Jan 20, 2016
Worded2:
Hello house, I did my first interview on the 24th of November last year, and I haven't been contacted at all, please is anybody with me? And as anybody been invited for 2nd interview...please help

Please what did they ask you in your first interview..its urgent please
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Worded2: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2016
Pinkcandy55:
Please what did they ask you in your first interview..its urgent please
Question

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ojisik(m): 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
hephzibahbeulah:
50questions,1hour.

Hi hepzibah, please mine is tomorrow. I just need to know whether or not calculators are allowed, even if it's a basic function calculator. Please reply ASAP, Thanks smiley

2. Please did any other thjng happen during the test. Maybe a talk with successful candidates or did you leave immediately after.

3. Did they ask any UBA related questions in the aptitude test. E.g.: year of establishment et al.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ojisik:

Hi hepzibah, please mine is tomorrow. I just need to know whether or not calculators are allowed, even if it's a basic function calculator. Please reply ASAP, Thanks smiley

2. Please did any other thjng happen during the test. Maybe a talk with successful candidates or did you leave immediately after.

3. Did they ask any UBA related questions in the aptitude test. E.g.: year of establishment et al.
it's purely math and English, nothing else happened after d test, no chats, except among candidates...finally, calculators are not allowed, even d most basic ones. I hope I answered ur questions?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ojisik:

where is ur venue?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SSpeter(m): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ojisik:

when and where did you submit your application?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ojisik(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
hephzibahbeulah:
it's purely math and English, nothing else happened after d test, no chats, except among candidates...finally, calculators are not allowed, even d most basic ones. I hope I answered ur questions?

Thanks alot, you've answered them all grin . My venue is at their Lagos, Marina Office by 10 a.m. tomorrow.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ojisik(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
SSpeter:
when and where did you submit your application?

An aunt mailed it to their HR for me.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ojisik:

Thanks alot, you've answered them all grin . My venue is at their Lagos, Marina Office by 10 a.m. tomorrow.
I wish u good success dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.