Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. (34695 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Femeto: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:
Wait o! How do people cope in a relationship? I swear being Single has more liberty. I've hooked myself to a big Jezebel.

How we met: At a friend's house. She liked me instantly and asked my friend for my number through WhatsApp. Then we started chatting.

Note: We had sex twice the day after we met but now she's forming CATWOMAN.

Pros:

Ability to speak English fluently
Has some Gangster babe vibes.

CONS:

Cannot Submit - She'll forever be right.

- She turns little discussion to arguments and anger.

- cannot care for a home. cannot do basic things in the house except when forced, like sweeping, laying of bed after sleep, this beach cannot fry egg or cook anything other than rice.

- Someone we had sex last week now Find faults when I touch her. always talking that I'm forceful, I'm afraid of being accused of rape.

- She is rude but very jealous.

- She wants me to stop speaking our native language. We're same tribe from North region.

- she always want to identify as the most intelligent and richest in the room. Person way I day send even 500 for POS.

Can someone command get this thing outta my bed, She's sleeps till 10am everyday.

Una day try for relationship o.

Na God know when I go marry for this life.
You are a jobless guy go get a life. She became worthless to you the moment you had sex with her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Calibrator: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
Update your stats.... We are presently only 5!
decatalyst:

No wonder normal people wey dey Nigeria nah just 11 people.

1 Like

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by IceColdVeins(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
Tit4Tat1:

If u do a thorough background investigation, she might likely be from a very poor home...
Definitely
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by FaithBrain1994(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
We have heard you wailing. Now what do you want us to do for you?
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Loveisnotenough: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
Femeto:
You are a jobless guy go get a life. She became worthless to you the moment you had sex with her.

Bleep! I'm a motherfuckin' CEO. I swear.

Every fuckin day, that money is comin' in.

I can never be broke again, I made money mistakes in the past but I'm really better now. I'm an achiever not a loser. I'm just a Gangster!

3 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Edusouls(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
Chai men just Dey cry out anyhow for social media about their babes, Nigerian girls don do them wotowoto too much, at this rate of fatalities on the side of men, women Dey win this war, these Nigerian girls don replace their hearts with stone I swear

6 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by KingTom(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
Freelane33:
Love is not enough
Na madness Dem dey take cure madness
Werey afi nwo werey grin
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Assetosky(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:
Wait o! How do people cope in a relationship? I swear being Single has more liberty. I've hooked myself to a big Jezebel.

How we met: At a friend's house. She liked me instantly and asked my friend for my number through WhatsApp. Then we started chatting.

Pros:

CONS:

- cannot care for a home. cannot do basic things in the house except when forced, like sweeping, laying of bed after sleep, this beach cannot fry egg or cook anything other than rice.

- Someone we had sex last week now Find faults when I touch her. always talking that I'm forceful, I'm afraid of being accused of rape.

- She wants me to stop speaking our native language. We're same tribe from North region.

- she always want to identify as the most intelligent and richest in the room. Person way I day send even 500 for POS.

Can someone command get this thing outta my bed, She's sleeps till 10am everyday.

Fukkk last week! Isorite
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Loveisnotenough: 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

If what you wrote above are your pros... Then u need help baba

Wetin sup bros?
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
SHE AIN'T FOR YOU SO JAPA
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by OmoOshodi(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
Children everywhere

1 Like

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

Pros:

CONS:

You have the key to her madness use it

No relationship is perfect work on yours

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by franksam2009: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

Pros:

CONS:

for me I think u are being childish,, as-in how did you get to know all these within a week? It seems your mindset was Neva there and you are just awaiting her to make a mistake so you can sack her..
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by zakkxx: 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
Repent and be free! You don’t need any Woman till marriage! Now you have fornicated, life go hard for you! Money u no go get, your body is full of demons right now!! If u cannot stay celibate get married or hiv stds will visit u! Ignore this and you will remember this when u got incurable disease
Loveisnotenough:

Pros:

CONS:

1 Like

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by ojstones(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
With all this characteristics,

I know say an Kaduna girl she be.

I come in peace

1 Like

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
Bro is too early bro, you're taking her so fast... Take tour time and study someone first before looking out for all this. Just one week
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Loveisnotenough: 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
People don't actually change because of people.

People change because they want to do.

If you can go 7 days without laying your bed then it's a part of you.

Stop being sentimental and start to reason with logic.
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by JJuanMiguel: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
ojstones:
With all this characteristics,

I know say an Kaduna girl she be.

I come in peace
Ebira girl most likely
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Cutehector(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
Till the end of age,

Men will always have issues with women who cannot submit and make him feel less of a man.

As a woman, you need to be mindful of this.

Making your man feel like a king will make you be able to control him. Its that simple.

You give him respect, then you suggest to him, he listens to you and will do your bidding.

Simple.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Konjiboii: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
Watch how women go come here dey talk say you don fvck her wan run, girl when you don flex,send her money,even accommodate and feed. My question be say wetin this babe contribute aside the fvck which they even enjoy more, if all men Siddon well reason am we can live without this women. The day I learnt how to cook I realized there's nothing special this women bring, if it's companionship there are a thousand to one thing to get your mind off loneliness, if it's sex hop on bumble and tinder and get hooked up, or do like me and have female friends that just want the sex and no strings. At the end of the day you will realize you achieve so much in life only then can you call yourself a RP alpha.

6 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Judal(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
I think say na only me dey lose hope for marriage
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Judal(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
Femeto:
Which kind yeye talk b dat,u u fi feed persin¿
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by olusma23(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
siraj1402:
All this within one week? It shows you are not reserved as well.

I was wondering maybe he wanted to say 1 month oo.... Under a week, a woman u met has been sleeping in his house and noticed of those things he mentioned....

I'm perplexed o.
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Ologundudu2020: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Why couldn't you look for any of your guys in need of that device and dashed it to him instead?

Your kind of guys are the reason why these Nigeria girls are liabilities and always feel entitled to everything

Zombie none of my circle needs such a phone and we not entitled, i gave it to the one who has the entitlement mentality, in exchange for my peace and I give it out. Why you so pained wiht that part? It’s just a mobile phone

1 Like

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by virginchaser(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
Terror48:
Nah bc she no allow you
F*CK her again,that is why you are angry.

You just hit the nail hard.
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Jamie1000: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
Relationship isn't easy ohh... Sometimes you begin to wonder if you're the wrong one. I think, just like my mom once told me, when I broke up so many relationship. She said. Two ppl that are in good terms, is because of one person's tolerance. No one has it all. The gal that can't cook might also be very lively, fun and excite you alot. But, then your kids, you, your finances and family planning suffers. The one that can cook and clean will be dumb and liveless. The matter just tire me.

5 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by GoooodHardDick: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ologundudu2020:

My father is a Zombie and obviously a bastard too.

Mumu man, next time read to understand.

It's just a mobile phone but you brought it here because the thing really pained you no be small.

none of my circle needs such a phone and we not entitled, i gave it to the one who has the entitlement mentality, in exchange for my peace and I give it out. Why you so pained wiht that part? It’s just a mobile phone

Fixed son
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Nairalandite: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
It is baffling how you met for a week and have had sex twice. Be calming down. If she came to ruin your destiny self. One time is enough not to talk of two time within three days if I understand your story very well. This generation is being ruined so easily. Stop this rottenness in your life by following your creator before it is too late for you. Repent and embrace righteousness and it will be well with you.

1 Like

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by adeleke691: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
Dude, why all this lamentations and Psalms? Just dump her and stop bringing rubbish on here. Dude, why all this lamentations and Psalms? Just dump her and stop bringing rubbish on here. ...

2 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Ologundudu2020: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Fixed son
I still have this incase you still bitter about the phone, I notice that’s the only point you pained about. You can have this handset if you wish honestly.

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
I'll never be with someone who doesn't want me to speak my home language, especially if he understands it..

And I'm going to make sure that my kids are also fluent in the language.
Loveisnotenough:

Pros:

CONS:

2 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Bamz(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
Starz825:
He say she is rude but jealous....

Rudeness and jealousy na bad thing grin

There is a always a reason why people want you for marriage or relationship....

Endeavor to find out before committing to them...(note: don't ask them directly, just find out)

Very important....

I once dated one lady that only wanted a relationship because she doesn't have a comfortable place to stay...she was perching with her friends and wasn't comfortable with them..
Even though she finds me attractive....the above was what she wanted the most....

So a relationship with somebody like that can never last if she eventually finds a better option....

Find out the reason why he or she likes you or want you for marriage.

See let me tell you even if they tell you the reasons that they like you, it does not guarantee anything. I've been there.

If you love, love their darkness too. This is the only thing that matters mostly in a relationship. Once you're able to tolerate someone's excesses, there's no ceiling to loving them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. / Most Beautiful Ladies In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.