Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. (34684 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Ray360: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
I have watched with utter dismay how guys who, supposedly claim to be alphas, fan the embers of their fellow low-lives when they misbehave. More like, all sense of morailty, sound reasoning, unbiased judgements have been trashed. Look at the way no one is seeing faults with your misbehaviour.

You started dating and in two weeks, two of your have had sex. I greet you!

5 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by severee(m): 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:
Wait o! How do people cope in a relationship? I swear being Single has more liberty. I've hooked myself to a big Jezebel.

How we met: At a friend's house. She liked me instantly and asked my friend for my number through WhatsApp. Then we started chatting.

Note: We had sex twice the day after we met but now she's forming CATWOMAN.

Pros:

Ability to speak English fluently
Has some Gangster babe vibes.

CONS:

Cannot Submit - She'll forever be right.

- She turns little discussion to arguments and anger.

- cannot care for a home. cannot do basic things in the house except when forced, like sweeping, laying of bed after sleep, this beach cannot fry egg or cook anything other than rice.

- Someone we had sex last week now Find faults when I touch her. always talking that I'm forceful, I'm afraid of being accused of rape.

- She is rude but very jealous.

- She wants me to stop speaking our native language. We're same tribe from North region.

- she always want to identify as the most intelligent and richest in the room. Person way I day send even 500 for POS.

Can someone command get this thing outta my bed, She's sleeps till 10am everyday.

Una day try for relationship o.

Na God know when I go marry for this life.
She sounds hawt gimme her number
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
You are not a good person as well you are both the same like attracts like

2 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by WoroSeeWoro(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
welldone bro kick the useless..slowpoke out of your life..that how they are ..girls of today are just empty and useless... and full of useless pride...nothing fit make me marry any todays nigerian gal..except i know her background to the core

@womenareapezz come see correct bros that is doing the right thing to all these useless thing we call naija girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Gentlechika(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:
Wait o! How do people cope in a relationship? I swear being Single has more liberty. I've hooked myself to a big Jezebel.

How we met: At a friend's house. She liked me instantly and asked my friend for my number through WhatsApp. Then we started chatting.

Pros:

CONS:

- cannot care for a home. cannot do basic things in the house except when forced, like sweeping, laying of bed after sleep, this beach cannot fry egg or cook anything other than rice.

- Someone we had sex last week now Find faults when I touch her. always talking that I'm forceful, I'm afraid of being accused of rape.

- She wants me to stop speaking our native language. We're same tribe from North region.

- she always want to identify as the most intelligent and richest in the room. Person way I day send even 500 for POS.

Can someone command get this thing outta my bed, She's sleeps till 10am everyday.

baba, no rush am just withdraw codedly. Ladies are liabilities. All of them!
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Senator777: 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
So, some Nigeria guys still they marry liability?

Tofiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Blazadenise(m): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
Just one week... She done they pass night for your place..Una both they mad....

3 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Wizmj4real(m): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

Pros:

CONS:

Bro I ain't trying to defend her flaws but you're not totally innocent

1 Like

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by OvertheTop(m): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
As for me, I’m tried of fucking/feeding Nigerian girls, all they care about is what to eat out of a relationship. They even nurse when to bill you.

My last relationship with one, was ranting around that I broke up with her cos I’m doing fine, I had to dash to her my old phone Xs max and the ranting stopped. Imagine she’s stopped worrying and moved on immediately getting the phone……to her she’s hasn’t lost, Lol

This is Why it's GOOD to pay a token for sex...
It makes it a Win_Win situation for both sides.....and reduces Bitterness from the Lady...just in case you need to end the Relationship (if you find out she has bad behavior)
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by GboyegaD(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

She is in my house currently...

I no be mumu na

Trying to think of what makes you wise. You met someone in a week and she moved into your house. You don't know her parents, no information about her health record, her lifestyle/friends etc, yet you are professing you ni be mumu. Oga abeg, wake up smell the coffee.
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by dich: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
She is fake...just distance yourself from her. Period
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Emmacy001: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

Pros:

CONS:

Person wey I dey send 500 for pos....This one off me
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Thonyjolly(m): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
Omo this one na madness 0.0/1.0%
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Ojukwu007(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
Starz825:
He say she is rude but jealous....

Rudeness and jealousy na bad thing grin

There is a always a reason why people want you for marriage or relationship....

Endeavor to find out before committing to them...(note: don't ask them directly, just find out) You are a star!

Very important....

I once dated one lady that only wanted a relationship because she doesn't have a comfortable place to stay...she was perching with her friends and wasn't comfortable with them..
Even though she finds me attractive....the above was what she wanted the most....

So a relationship with somebody like that can never last if she eventually finds a better option....

Find out the reason why he or she likes you or want you for marriage.

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by temilade02(f): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
If this could happen with a week, it simply mean you're not reserved and you're a man without principle

3 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Freshgrace4life(f): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

Pros:

CONS:

Wait o , before you guys met each other , who was she staying with & besides is she not working ?? Only you will do the maths by weighing the pros and cons..
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Freshgrace4life(f): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
then leave her na. No be by force. Don't come here as if she's forcing herself on you.
Why, cos this is a one sided story. Let's hear from her if we can
Obviously it is one sided story , the only thing he likes in her is her gangster vibes , now he's lamenting , if I may ask is that not what he wants in a woman ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by vendor02: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
this is not bad

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Johnn74: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

Oga rest. Because you dey send her 500 for POS grin make haunty nor package herself wella for public again? or you prefer hungry looking babe identifying as broke church rat in public & poorest & most wretched in the room people should feel sorry for & Epp out of too much sufferhead grin
Nor be she suffer pass Biko. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by KennethEnyi(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Mr Homer SIMPSON!!!!!
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
wait for those that date broke girls to give you advise because I don't date broke ladies

1 Like

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Xsw1: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
Many simp men out there ….

How can you call a whoorre a girlfriend when you are with a whoorrre who just want to use you and finesse you

Soon as I fuvvvkk them I forget them coz if I go broke they will wil ignore me
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Khayceeofficial(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
You had sex twice after the day you guys met

Shows Op is also one dumb mofo
You're a man doesn't mean you live a life without principles

All of a sudden, she's the bad egg in the relationship and you fail to call your own bluff

Tells a whole lot bout OP's persona.... A damn hypocrite

1 Like

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Hezzyluv: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
2ndchildhood:
Same here.. I started a fun and lovely but stressful relationship last week, now she no longer pick my calls. I'm glad its coming to an end though, because guy within this one week, my brain just off. Everyday na steady highness, we both drink, she sometimes handle the bills., keeping late nights and having incomplete sleep due to steady knacking, go work next day and start making mistakes, can't even concentrate.. I noticed some change in attitude the last morning she left my place. I was fully back my senses the minute I saw her text that I should borrow her 25k for an emergency (dem dey borrow woman money?). I first off my phone, on am in the evening, called her, no response till today.. for the past 3days now is like huge burden left me.. fear woman! !

Go and sin no more grin
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Bignuell(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

She likes dark men and she pointed out that she was attracted to me at first sight.
She has satisfied her desire of knacking you. Let one night stand be one night stand please grin
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by sweet12345: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
weldone
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by yemi1504: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
WillyCassey:
Some salient red flags imo

Angry and rude; anger issues from home.

Can't keep the house clean; as much as we like to say she is not your slave, but she should be able to lay the bed she slept on. Nobody is her slave either.

Likes to behave like the richest; poverty mentality, rich people don't do notice me.

Says you should stop speaking your language; inferiority complex and trying to form big girl.

Sleeps till 10am; the more reason she is broke/poor. grin

Can't cook basics; she wants you to order in, some people from poor homes are more choosy than the well to do.

In summary, do not start a relationship by trying to heal or nurse a broken winged bird.
You won't grow or achieve much with such a character around you. Look for people that are hardworking and bring out the best in you.

Gbamsolutely!
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by AlexJustin(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
I'll advise advise anyone not to date someone that jeopardise your mental health instead keep on developing ýourself and making more money.

BTW, do you know you can make passive income on Amazon from the comfort of your home with just your smartphone by just uploading documents on Amazon KDP.
I can give u more info.

Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by vickydevoka(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

Pros:

CONS:

Marriage hard X 10 of this one o. Woman go give you wahala come social media still post say you give her emotional violence. Just pray make you get money and pray for better wife ( All woman get wahala but some get fear of God so the come back to their senses)
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by larrixauto2017(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ologundudu2020:

I still have this incase you still bitter about the phone, I notice that’s the only point you pained about. You can have this handset if you wish honestly.
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by vickydevoka(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
2ndchildhood:
Same here.. I started a fun and lovely but stressful relationship last week, now she no longer pick my calls. I'm glad its coming to an end though, because guy within this one week, my brain just off. Everyday na steady highness, we both drink, she sometimes handle the bills., keeping late nights and having incomplete sleep due to steady knacking, go work next day and start making mistakes, can't even concentrate.. I noticed some change in attitude the last morning she left my place. I was fully back my senses the minute I saw her text that I should borrow her 25k for an emergency (dem dey borrow woman money?). I first off my phone, on am in the evening, called her, no response till today.. for the past 3days now is like huge burden left me.. fear woman! !
Why you call her. Why you off your phone. Incase you enter another relationship learn how to compose sweet pity lie. It will save you.
You would have told her that "My love my younger sister in school just called me that she need money to buy text books and need money for upkeep as well, I just sent her the last 30k. My love I'm sorry that I can't help I feel like crying".
No they off woman, they are too emotional and blame themselves for having you, the next guy go hear am. Allow her off her self buy not giving her Shi Shi and not calling her all the time. Na she go just off herself from you.
The era when you go call woman and say let's break up don pass unless you the date a lady above 30 , that one no go leave you o.

3 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by larrixauto2017(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.