Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? (2376 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by Chijeep(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
To make the story short I'll just go to the point...
I have 2 girlfriends which I'm considering marrying the one I can termed best but the reply I got from the 2 is very interchanging...
The first lady agreed that she'll marry me but whenever she comes around on weekend she won't do any chores not even sweeping and she boldly told me that she can't cook for a man who's not her husband yet.
But the other lady who's a bit younger told me plainly that she's not ready for marriage but whenever she comes around she spend days with me and do most of the chores at home.
NOW I'M VERY MUCH CONFUSED, WHICH OF THEM CAN I RELY ON?
NB:- I'm very ready to settle down.
THANKS FOR YOUR EDUCATIVE ADVICES
Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by Jeon(f): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
1, the first lady don experienced fired letters upon the house girl and wife material she showcase.
2, the second lady never experience ,she's just rising up .

Why are you ready to settle down?
Men don't have biological clock, however marriage doesn't benefit men.
😎

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by Chijeep(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
undecided
Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
lipsrsealed
Can't you see both of them aren't serious with their lives yet? undecided

Which motor park una take dey see this kind of bannies dey pick self? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by advanceDNA: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Chijeep:
I have 2 girlfriends which I'm considering marrying the one I can termed best but the reply I got from the 2 is very interchanging...
The first lady agreed that she'll marry me but whenever she comes around on weekend she won't do any chores not even sweeping and she boldly told me that she can't cook for a man who's not her husband yet.
But the other lady who's a bit younger told me plainly that she's not ready for marriage but whenever she comes around she spend days with me and do most of the chores at home.

U are confused...?? Action speaks louder than than words....
Dont let any woman deceive u with... "until after marrige" clause......she wont take u serious too if u say u dont spend and care for a woman thats not ur wife....

Either u are patient with the one that her head is correct but isnt ready for now....or u look for another babe as u might just wait endlessly in the long run ....cos a lady saying she's not ready to be with you might just be stringing u along as plan B or C...

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by izonborn098(m): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Never get married to a woman who bluntly tell u ''She Can't Cook For You Because YOU Haven't Pay Her PRIDE Price.. She is full of pride and marrying her wouldn't change anything rather make things worst...
To Your Topic
1.the first woman is not ready for marriage, maybe she don't love you or she want to play the manipulative game with you..
2.the second woman may like you but maybe marriage is not part of plans for now or she have another man and using u as an option incase ur master fuckup..
What i have for u is''
There are many other fishes in the sea, so still go for other options, don't put ur hope in any of those two women..

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by Earthstorms(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
3 of you are not yet ready for marriage.

The first girl is already showing you signs that she will not be a good wife. Marry her at your own risk.

The 2nd girl still need to enjoy several dicks before settling down, wait for her at your own risk

You the man is not yet ready for marriage, you are still hanging around ladies that are confused with their lives and can not even see obvious red flags

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by Ladyclara002(f): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
How can you have two girlfriends and still hope to find a better one? I'm just asking, please. You should at least find a woman and build a strong relationship with her, striving to make it perfect to your satisfaction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Can't you see both of them aren't serious with their lives yet? undecided

Which motor park una take dey see this kind of bannies dey pick self? undecided

I wonder o. I don't knw why some guys don't learn.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by izonborn098(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
Some people just don't know woman to date and woman to Bleep.. Women to take serious and women to while away time...
SyrusdeHansome:

I wonder o. I don't knw why some guys don't learn.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
izonborn098:
Some people just don't know woman to date and woman to Bleep.. Women to take serous and women to while away time...

Like they say, common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by Kaido: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
shocked
Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by JimmySwaggart(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
Chase both of them away. Unserious women.
Go out there and keep searching, You will get your soul mate soonest than you might even be expecting. Women whose biological clock no dey ever favor them, but na Dem do yanga pass. Dats y I barely pity them when they clock 50 and are still unmarried.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by DCmaverick(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
All these kind bannies wey no get sense na for mile one diobu u go see dem. E.g jessica, aisha, peluola,etc
Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by MrsTwrite(f): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2023
Leave the both of them, no time to waste.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by falcon01: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2023
Chijeep:
Just keep fucking them till you get a better woman

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by advanceDNA: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ladyclara002:
How can you have two girlfriends and still hope to find a better one? I'm just asking, please. You should at least find a woman and build a strong relationship with her, striving to make it perfect to your satisfaction.

This is funny and hypocritical coming from the gender that justifies keeping their options open .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Please go for the 2nd lady because she knows how to tidy up home. The 1st lady is a social media person until she will turn marriage to urgent prayer point.
Chijeep:

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? by talented321: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
1k likes
izonborn098:
Some people just don't know woman to date and woman to Bleep.. Women to take serious and women to while away time...

(1) (Reply)

We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? / Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! / What Does She Want From Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.