Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Why Raise An Altar as a priest, saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Raise An Altar as a priest, saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH? (414 Views)

Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Raise An Altar as a priest, saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH? by elated177: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

This is still on raising altars. For those who are still confused, this message is for you.

Ex 20:24 "Make an altar of earth for me and sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, your sheep and goats and your cattle. Wherever I cause my name to be honoured, I will come to you and bless you.

Today, by virtue of the free gift of Salvation of YHVH, Yahushua the Messiah, the body of every saint is his temple where he lives by his Spirit. How so? See 1 Cor 6:15-20.

This - the fact that the saint is now the temple of YHVH Almighty - has made it possible for us to have his Commandments in our hearts. The Father puts them in our hearts. As the following Scriptures say: Jer 31:33-34; John 4:23.

When we have the Commandments of our Father in our hearts, everything we do will be determined by them. Whatever does not align itself with them is rejected.

What do you think was inside the ark of our Father?

His Ten Commandments, of course. This is stated in Deut 10:5.

And he guarded and still guards them - his Ten Commandments - jealously. No one is allowed to touch or tamper with them. The body of the saint of our Father is his temple because such saint has the Father's Commandments, Yahushua the Messiah, in him or her. The Spirit of the Father, by virtue of the presence of the Messiah in that body, will be there as well.

Again, any saint of Yahushua the Messiah who raises an altar for whatever purpose has fallen into idolatry and witchcraft.

Now, this should be the prayer of every saint:

Heb 13:15 Through Yahushua, therefore, let us continually offer to YHVH a sacrifice of praise - the fruit of lips that openly profess his name.

Do you remember his name?

Matthew 12: 5 Or haven’t you read in the Law that the priests on Sabbath duty in the temple desecrate the Sabbath and yet are innocent? 6 I tell you that something greater than the temple is here.

John 14:23 Jesus answered him, “If a man loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and We will come to him, and make Our home with him.

You, the saint of Yahushua the Messiah, are greater - by far greater than - any "church" building or altar. This is by virtue of the Spirit of the Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty, in us.

No "church" building or altar could ever be purer, more holy or more sacred than your body, the temple of Yahushua the Messiah, where he and the Father live.

Know who you are.

Astain from all forms sexual immorality. They defile your body ... his temple.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Why Raise An Altar as a priest, saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH? by Goodson15: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Raising an altar as a Christian is not idolatry,it's brings you more closer through sober reflection towards what you believe on,

Op let me ask you,why do you save your photos on your phone/Gadgets it is also idolatrous,
Re: Why Raise An Altar as a priest, saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH? by elated177: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
Goodson15:
Raising an altar as a Christian is not idolatry,it's brings you more closer through sober reflection towards what you believe on,

Op let me ask you,why do you save your photos on your phone/Gadgets it is also idolatrous,

Are you ready for this conversation?

What is an altar?
Re: Why Raise An Altar as a priest, saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH? by Maynman: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
elated177:

Are you ready for this conversation?

What is an altar?

Re: Why Raise An Altar as a priest, saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH? by elated177: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
Apt.
Re: Why Raise An Altar as a priest, saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH? by Maynnmaan: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
wink

Re: Why Raise An Altar as a priest, saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH? by elated177: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2023
Sublime.
Re: Why Raise An Altar as a priest, saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH? by elated177: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Do not let anyone draw you away from the truth of the Word of YHVH Almighty that says you are his temple.
Re: Why Raise An Altar as a priest, saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH? by elated177: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Your heart is the greatest altar. Guard it.
Re: Why Raise An Altar as a priest, saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH? by elated177: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sublime!
Re: Why Raise An Altar as a priest, saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH? by TradingGod: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
When the Holy Spirit dwell in You, Your body became the alter of God.

And as an alter of God, you need to offer sacrifice to God with the alter

Example of Sacrifice for the alter of God (your body) are;

Faith
Praises
Worship
Obedience
Patience
Consistency

These are the necessary sacrifice that will please God with your body (alter)

(1) (Reply)

. / Eternity Is Greediness. / Strange Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.