Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Women Can't Do Without Male Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Can't Do Without Male Attention (1911 Views)

Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Looky: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2022
Yes I'm back again to spread the gospel of the TRUTH.Many men think women can stay independent and lonely without a male attention in one form or another.Well I have a very interesting story for you all.
During my high school boarding days an incident happened that I will always remember.Boys and girls were mixing up and communicating well and there was mutual respect between both genders.Suddenly the female gender started growing wings and disrespecting the boys in various ways because we have them our full attention and placed them on high pedestal.We overlooked the disrespect from the female folks and continued to tolerate their excesses until it became an eyesore.For example you might be trying to tell a girl about something related to acedemics then she ignores you,some even talk to us asif we are just pieces of shits.
As the femalefolks became more vile, disrespectful and violent we decided to distance ourselves away from them and cut off communications.
One week passed and they became very bitter and sorrowful because they missed the male to female interactions so bad and it is a boarding school environment without other options available to them so they reported we the boys to the school authorities that we have refused to relate with them but the authorities treated the issue like cake-work and the ladies had to go down on their knees to beg us in privacy to start interacting with them again.
LESSON-A woman will become sorrowful and go suicidal without male attention or interactions for one month.
Those feminists are liars they crave male attention that is why they come into the forum to argue with we aplha males minding our business.The little attention you give them,they cherish it more than you think.
FEMINISTS ARE REJECTED STONES THAT HAVE BEEN CAST AWAY BY ALL MEN THAT IS WHY THEY ARE BITTER BECAUSE MEN HARDLY GIVE THEM ATTENTION SO THAY LOOK FOR THE ATTENTION THROUGH DEBASED MEANS

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by budaatum: 9:46am On Nov 05, 2022
Don't worry. You will grow out of your boarding school logic one day and become a full grown adult.

2 Likes

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by AdamuKD: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2022
Just the way candidlady and these feminist here are disturbing me and I am falling for it

6 Likes

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Candidlady: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2022
What truth are spreading undecided

What will the attention of a dead gender fetch me undecided nothing but pains and sorrows

1 Like

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by general111(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2022
Na true oh.
One babe i was asking out in secondary school started misbehaving.she did it so badly that i had to ignore her..
I so ignored her that she became angry and brutal..
cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Looky: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

What will the attention of a dead gender fetch me undecided nothing but pains and sorrows

It is your gender that is dead.It all started with Eve and lillith.

4 Likes

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by BigRocky: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Madam,relax we know your type.
You wrote this thrash knowing fully well or rather expecting a guy to quote you lol.

Well I just did enjoy. attention seeking is one of the major reason y'all are called adult babies.

3 Likes

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Looky: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
Just the way candidlady and these feminist here are disturbing me and I am falling for it
lol
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Looky: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2022
budaatum:
Don't worry. You will grow out of your boarding school logic one day and become a full grown adult.
Show me the woman and I will show you a dog walking on water lol
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Candidlady: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2022
Looky:

You guys will never own up

Keep blaming Eve ... if not for Eve you incompetent lazy looking homoerectus would still be jumping from trees to trees naked

Blame lillith cos she refused to lay under a man who wasn't man enough.

All he does is sex all day but would lay back at home hoping his wife would go and fetch him food

Come to think of it
Ifeel they should change somethings in our kids academics

Who is the head of the house
The answer should be WOMEN

BigRocky:

Madam,relax we know your type.
You wrote this thrash knowing fully well or rather expecting a guy to quote you lol.

Well I just did enjoy. attention seeking is one of the major reason y'all are called adult babies.

Who be this one again undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by SPAMBOX7: 10:20am On Nov 05, 2022
FEMINISTS ARE REJECTED STONES THAT HAVE BEEN CAST AWAY BY ALL MEN THAT IS WHY THEY ARE BITTER BECAUSE MEN HARDLY GIVE THEM ATTENTION SO THAY LOOK FOR THE ATTENTION THROUGH DEBASED MEANS

No single fvcking cap here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Looky: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Keep blaming Eve ... if not for Eve you incompetent lazy looking homoerectus would still be jumping from trees to trees naked

All he does is sex all day but would lay back at home hoping his wife would go and fetch him food

Come to think of it

Those are not good reasons for lillith and Eve to dine and Bleep with the devil putting gentlemanly Adam in everlasting trouble.Adam is an obidient respectful creature that was implicated by a vile disrespectful and insatiable Eve.
Womenfloks continue to follow the footsteps of Eve and lillith,Adam keeps on suffering for an offence he didn't commit.

1 Like

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by budaatum: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2022
Looky:
Show me the woman and I will show you a dog walking on water lol

I'd show you my mother but I doubt you can see her, so may we start with your mother, and sisters if you have any?

Are they as you have described?
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Candidlady: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2022
Looky:
Those are not good reasons for lillith and Eve to dine and Bleep with the devil putting gentlemanly Adam in everlasting trouble.Adam is an obidient respectful creature that was implicated by a vile disrespectful and insatiable Eve.
Womenfloks continue to follow the footsteps of Eve and lillith,Adam keeps on suffering for an offence he didn't commit.

Gentlemanly Adam you say undecided
That was pissed at lillith cos she refused to lay under him •••konji truly is a basssstarddd•••

Gentlemanly Adam
That was quick to snitch on Eve when god asked what he has done.. Dude didn't even think.. he said "the woman you gave me, fed me the forbidden fruit"

Yaro comot for sun enter shade

Seems the ray of the sun is blinding your reasoning

You so called Adams are useless and Iwould say it anywhere

You got nothing to offer you beings are waste of space and oxygen

This would be my last response
Do have a lovely weekend
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by BigRocky: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Come to think of it

Guys hv started quoting u left and right and you are enjoying it abi?lol

5 Likes

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Please, sorry, if my comment pinches you. Why can't you just be reasonable for once?
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Sammy101111(m): 10:58am On Nov 05, 2022
It happen so many times when woman seek my attention physically I just do like I did not see it
That if I don’t like her
Because I study people before interacting with them
I may see you with my niggas today and the next day I don’t talk to you because I don’t know you simple .Too much interaction base on woman na see finish even for man

God just help men if we men respect our self some woman no go they use us pa .
Some woman don’t worth the time but because of that puss.y cat they are looking for they will
Bring there self down .

L

2 Likes

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Looky: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sammy101111:
It happen so many times when woman seek my attention physically I just do like I did not see it
That if I don’t like her
Because I study people before interacting with them
I may see you with my niggas today and the next day I don’t talk to you because I don’t know you simple .Too much interaction base on woman na see finish even for man

God just help men if we men respect our self some woman no go they use us pa .
Some woman don’t worth the time but because of that puss.y cat they are looking for they will
Bring there self down .

L
factos

1 Like

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Coinwarrior: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
Looky:
you get time for this dead specie
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Ehmmah588(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

May God heal you of this toxicity undecided
By the way,how old are you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Prettygirl200(f): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
This up wety u talk? So boarding school spirit still dey your body? Okay continue
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Autobot05: 12:07am On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Come to think of it

Should we start posting screenshot of different girls begging for food and money or... head of the house cheesy
You're one of the most bitter feminists on this platform... tell your gender to learn to cater for themselves first before you come here to embarrass yourself
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 06, 2022
Looky:
Yes I'm back again to spread the gospel of the TRUTH.Many men think women can stay independent and lonely without a male attention in one form or another.Well I have a very interesting story for you all.
During my high school boarding days an incident happened that I will always remember.Boys and girls were mixing up and communicating well and there was mutual respect between both genders.Suddenly the female gender started growing wings and disrespecting the boys in various ways because we have them our full attention and placed them on high pedestal.We overlooked the disrespect from the female folks and continued to tolerate their excesses until it became an eyesore.For example you might be trying to tell a girl about something related to acedemics then she ignores you,some even talk to us asif we are just pieces of shits.
As the femalefolks became more vile, disrespectful and violent we decided to distance ourselves away from them and cut off communications.
One week passed and they became very bitter and sorrowful because they missed the male to female interactions so bad and it is a boarding school environment without other options available to them so they reported we the boys to the school authorities that we have refused to relate with them but the authorities treated the issue like cake-work and the ladies had to go down on their knees to beg us in privacy to start interacting with them again.
LESSON-A woman will become sorrowful and go suicidal without male attention or interactions for one month.
Those feminists are liars they crave male attention that is why they come into the forum to argue with we aplha males minding our business.The little attention you give them,they cherish it more than you think.
Mumuish boy. Go n work n make money else you ll be over 30 n frustrated.
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by zexy2030(m): 6:53am On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Come to think of it

Women wants equality yet they complain when they play a man's role.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Looky: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

Mumuish boy. Go n work n make money else you ll be over 30 n frustrated.
Yeah bitch super funny.
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Looky: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
This up wety u talk? So boarding school spirit still dey your body? Okay continue
I expected something like this,I knew one feminist will use my boarding school experience to shame me though.I'm sure it was in the same boarding school you are trying to shame me with they disvirgined you.
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2022
Looky:
Yeah bitch super funny.
just stfu
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Prettygirl200(f): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2022
Looky:
I expected something like this,I knew one feminist will use my boarding school experience to shame me though.I'm sure it was in the same boarding school you are trying to shame me with they disvirgined you.
Uncle fustratated brother man, no be every female u see here be that your rubbish feminist inugo? Na the truth I tell you so, so chest am, no dey you feminist take cover am
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Looky: 9:33am On Nov 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Uncle fustratated brother man, no be every female u see here be that your rubbish feminist inugo? Na the truth I tell you so, so chest am, no dey you feminist take cover am
Any female that rebels against the gospel of truth message for men is a feminist.I'm not frustrated and heaven bears me witness,I won't lie your post reeks like you are a post wall woman who is frustrated as menopause draws nigh.
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Looky: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Can someone just do me a favour and tell this evening newspaper that she is the frustrated one lol.
Her body count is over the roof that I am very certain of.
She is the typical bitter frustrated feminist no caps

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by SenecaTheYonger: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2022
Looky:

Don’t worry, women won’t have to experience lack of male attention thanks to the internet. We have men degrading their self in women’s DM, from WhatsApp to Facebook.

So don’t worry, if it’s lack of attention, women will never experience that again.
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by jclassiq(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2022
budaatum:

Yeah. Only such a woman doesn't exist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Refuse To Transfer Money For Me / Reality Is Down On Me / Am I Alive Or Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.