Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Women Can't Do Without Male Attention - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Can't Do Without Male Attention (1937 Views)

Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Looky: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Don’t worry, women won’t have to experience lack of male attention thanks to the internet. We have men degrading their self in women’s DM, from WhatsApp to Facebook.

So don’t worry, if it’s lack of attention, women will never experience that again.
That was true some years ago but now tables have turned as the gospel of truth keeps on spreading.
Check the average girls dm today and you will seldom find men worshiping her like the days of old.This is 2022 and we are entering 2023,tables have turned and very soon women will feel the heat coming from the gospel of truth as men will hardly dm.See the way they desperately post unreasonable things on WhatsApp,Facebook and Instagram just to get men into their dm but their formats keep on expiring.Very soon they will start doing naked photoshoots and post yet no man will enter their dm.
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by budaatum: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2022
jclassiq:

Yeah. Only such a woman doesn't exist.

We both know you say so because you haven't found one.

What you don't know or want to admit is, you haven't found one because they can't be found by the likes of some.

Looky, note you ignored our mother.

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Prettygirl200(f): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2022
Looky:
Can someone just do me a favour and tell this evening newspaper that she is the frustrated one lol.
Her body count is over the roof that I am very certain of.
She is the typical bitter frustrated feminist no caps
Lol see who dey frustrated dey call another person fustratated no be juju be that? Why should I be fustratated when am still in my prime and am just starting life. Oga you dey make me laugh I swear. Don't worry just relax you will be fine.
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Prettygirl200(f): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2022
Looky:
Any female that rebels against the gospel of truth message for men is a feminist.I'm not frustrated and heaven bears me witness,I won't lie your post reeks like you are a post wall woman who is frustrated as menopause draws nigh.
Don't worry oga You will fine, life no be by force ok?
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Looky: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol see who dey frustrated dey call another person fustratated no be juju be that? Why should I be fustratated when am still in my prime and am just starting life. Oga you dey make me laugh I swear. Don't worry just relax you will be fine.
Everyone knows I've shown no signs of frustration and there is no point arguing with you cause it is proven you women are void of logic and reasoning, thinking like fishes.
You are still in your prime but your pussy seems worn-out due to your astronomical body count.You are currently desperate to tie a man down with pregnancy but none has fallen into your trap hence the reason.....
I won't quote you again.
I won't argue with fishes like you again,your arguments are always void of logic.

1 Like

Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:
What truth are spreading undecided

What will the attention of a dead gender fetch me undecided nothing but pains and sorrows

is like you've really been hurt by someone you dearly loved.
Re: Women Can't Do Without Male Attention by Looky: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
is like you've really been hurt by someone you dearly loved.
She has been really hurt that is why she is bitter and sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe / Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? / Guys, What Is Your Current Relationship Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.