Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? (610 Views)

Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) / Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 / How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: But Why Do You Hate Peter Obi ? by haslaw(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
Zetra7:
Am just curious, is the hate real or just politics.

I mean, who would hate a man like that who has shown clearly that he is different from our normal politicians.

I don't quite understand, is it cause he's Ibo? I remember quite well during Okonjo Iweala's battle to become the DG of WTO, some Nigerians even supported blocking her from the job cause her tribe, is the same thing playing out with Peter Obi??

Ok, but politics aside, who will hate men like the Former Emir of Kano Sanusi or Akinwumi Adesina for their passion to see a New Nigeria, why the hate for a man that have proved himself to be worthy to help us.

Let's relate guys, we are the masses right? We have felt the impact of the dark cloud covering the nation for a long time, How is it difficult to choose from the Atiku, Tinubu and Obi.

Now am not saying any of them is perfect but guys, we are choosing between men bent on the old ways and a man who wants to charter a new path.

For the first time, we have a very learned, vast travelled, very exposed intellect vying for presidency, for the first time , we have a man very close to the masses and not some Kings lording over us.

I mean, we know this is not pretense, a clear record of his past is there, with cutting cost of governance, fixing his state during his tenure to saving extras for the next government.

How do we even argue, debate or compare. It's a bit strange for me don't know sbout you. If there was Osinbajo on the ballot and El rufai, it would have made a huge difference.

Again I ask , are we not the masses Can anyone swear a life and death oath that this man is not better than those old crooks, why the hate then??

We have seen the effect of a Buhari, do you think you reading this will escape the effect of Atiku or Buhari? Even if you live abroad, you have families here and you will likely come back to visit.

Britain after playing foul politics with the just gone prime minister felt the negative imapct and quickly retraced their path by choosing a 42 year old, Indian to govern them based on competence.

In Nigeria, we pray every minute for Nigeria to change yet God sends a Saviour and what do you do, hate him.

Rishi Sunak is God's sent to Britain as Peter Obi is your Saviour, if you like don't accept him and keep praying for God to come down himself to help.

For the first time , we have all the political elites on one side INCLUDING POLITICAL ELITES FROM HIS TRIBE and have a Peter Obi leading the masses on the other side, PLEASE, is this not the best opportunity to drown all these corrupt emperors politically?

Nobody sees Peter Obi family in the election ever his wife is minding her business cause she knows just like in Anambra , she's not getting an office of first lady but just look at Tinubu and Atiku, their wives and their children.

People of Nigeria wake up from slumber, don't know if this is juju, hailing oppressors and fighting saviours, Nawoooooo

Again I ask , why do you hate this man??

Only IPOB CANNIBALS and MAD people will support a criminal like Peter Peter Obi

Peter Pandora is a terrorist who support IPOB and has defended IPOB killings across South East.

Peter Pandora robbed Anambra blind and put the state into perpetual debt to the extent that Willie Obiano could not pay salaries

Peter Pandora is a BIGOT with HATRED for other regions to the extent of Deporting northerners out of Anambra. Those he couldn't deport, he made life miserable for them and destroyed their businesses.

Under Peter Pandora, Anambra doctors were the worst paid in Africa and Doctors, teachers and other civil servants went on strike for many month.

I can keep going.

Compare that with a successful governor like To ubu who have helped both IGBOS and Yoruba in Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Who Will Be Next Dangote Neigbour? / Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . / Gombe Pdp Chieftain Dumps Party,to join apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.