Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira (39533 Views)

Moghalu Criticises FG's plan To Borrow $1.5bn, buy SUVs For NASS Members / PDP, Others Criticises FG As US Alleges Massive Graft In Buhari's Regime / Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by 43Ronin: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
They shouldn't have outrightly redesigned the naira. What they could have done is stop the printing of 200,500 & 1000 naira notes. Chikena! That way our money would gain value and people would return their stolen funds.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by olamike02: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
THE ONLY THING I FAULT IN HIS MESSAGE IS THAT HE SHOULD HAVE SAID THE LORD HAS NOT TELL HIM ELECTIONS WON'T HOLD NEXT YEAR.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Umadam: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Oga forget, they are doing it to fight corrupt!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by almarthins(m): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
seunaj:
Have you seen what has happened to naira since the announcement?
Naira in free fall from 740 to about 900. The best emefiele could do was to use EFCC to harass the BDc's. Even if it's not ill meaninged, the timing can make it all wrong. Plus you cannot just trust this evil government to do such a thing as this 4 months to the general elections outside political reasons.
Emefielenomics and Buharinomics is the worse combination Nigeria could ever have. Two dummbass!

Tinubunomics is coming if Nigerians foolishly vote him. Let it be known that I am anti tinubu because he is responsible for our buharinomics.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Dchampion65: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
premierlead:
“Do you know that up till now, and this is November, up till now, Daddy (God) hasn’t told me yet that there is going to be an election next year? - Adeboye

Who is his daddy here when his apparatuses are all in the present government? One of his pastors is deputising this lifeless guy now in power. Adeboye benefited and is still benefitting in Buhari's administration no doubt about that. The body peeing old guy's wife, Remi Tinubu is a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria she is a pastor in the church which he (Adeboye) is presiding over

This man, Adeboye in connivance with thiefnu.bu also lent hand in bringing in this dictator that is happening to Nigeria today

God please show mercy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Johel(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Melonsmasher: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pells:
It will spoil your plans of the old offering notes stored in your house abi undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Don't be a fool, this is Nigeria, the old design can still be in circulation throughout 2023..

By the way, how many times have you heard of the US or UK redesigning their notes? These are not one of the things that makes a country great. Nigeria is finished

Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by GENES11S: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
ogologoamu:
grin

It is a welcome development because of Thifnubu and his agbado thugs.

If a white man does this now...them say racism. The average black man need mental help.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by gbishman: 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
With due respect sir, I will suggest you stick to what you know best which is preaching the gospel.
The CBN has come out to explain the reasons for its action and they sound cogent.
Sir, do have an idea of the illegal volume of naira in circulation and in the hands of kidnappers and their cousins the politicians?
So its simple if you have old money take them to the bank and collect new ones.
Over the week videos of cash stashed in people's homes have been discovered.
I beg if you too get I beg carry am go bank
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Melonsmasher: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Umadam:
Oga forget, they are doing it to fight corrupt!
Corruption fighting against corruption
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by gbishman: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Yes they do sir. Do your research Google is your friend.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by SunMusk(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
Stop spreading lies naria is not 900 yet...and naria is not falling bcs of the redesign, our currency is falling bcs of bad government policy and greed from follow Nigerians .
seunaj:
Naira in free fall from 740 to about 900. The best emefiele could do was to use EFCC to harass the BDc's. Even if it's not ill meaninged, the timing can make it all wrong. Plus you cannot just trust this evil government to do such a thing as this 4 months to the general elections outside political reasons.
Emefielenomics and Buharinomics is the worse combination Nigeria could ever have. Two dummbass!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Mccullum: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Thiefnubuu should be taken to the high sea and thrown in for sharks to feed on.

No pitty for looter undecided

Including Atiku, Obi, Kwankwanso and others. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Neoteny7: 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
He didn't see it coming?

Isn't he supposed to be a prophet?

Just a phony scrotum-head charlatan
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by membranus: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Thiefnubuu should be taken to the high sea and thrown in for sharks to feed on.

No pitty for looter undecided

While Obi, another rogue, should be fed to piranhas to devour, and Atiku sacrificed to python.

Then there will be peace in the country.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Josephkabila12: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
seunaj:
I agree with you on this. I can't believe emefiele is so dumb.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by ogologoamu: 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
GENES11S:

If a white man does this now...them say racism. The average black man need mental help.

At least you agreed that they resembled grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by nduchucks: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

A PhD in mathematics is who you call an illiterate in basic economics? Omo, i doubt, with your empty treatise above, that you can bag a PhD in applied mathematics.

BTW, what you wrote up there is theoretical and it is NOT what the naira needs now. How do I know? I'm an advanced student of macro economics and global finance.

Please proffer your solution for improving the value of the naira since you are an advanced student of macro economics and global finance. How do we boost our depleted foreign reserves?

I'll be glad to learn from you Sir/Madam.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Bfly: 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
"God has not told you yet" this has a very long way to go. I mean psychologically
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by am4truth(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
premierlead:
“Do you know that up till now, and this is November, up till now, Daddy (God) hasn’t told me yet that there is going to be an election next year? - Adeboye

Who is his daddy here when his apparatuses are all in the present government? One of his pastors is deputising this lifeless guy now in power. Adeboye benefited and is still benefitting in Buhari's administration no doubt about that. The body peeing old guy's wife, Remi Tinubu is a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria she is a pastor in the church which he (Adeboye) is presiding over

This man, Adeboye in connivance with thiefnu.bu also lent hand in bringing in this dictator that is happening to Nigeria today

Grow up and get some sense.... Nobody can force anyone to vote for any candidate.

Leave Tinubu and Daddy Adeboye out of your frustration.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by nduchucks: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
jackcanfield:

So the thieves that stole the first time would repent because they print new currency, as if you are not in Nigeria, people would do everything to beat the system, if they decide to pay the loans their state have collected with the stash, do you think the banks wouldn't go to retrieve the loot, and they are many financial mechanism they can use to get the money back into the system without blinking an eye. What we are saying is that the timing is wrong. I use to have great respect for Wharton's graduate especially my friend, but Gov Emefiele has make me to only respect my friend and ignore his degree.
Theoretically he might think he is right,but Nigeria is full of surprises and na ordinary Nigerians go suffer.

You've completely missed my point. Only intellectual midgets would assume that redesigning the naira is the complete solution. Far from it!! This is only a miniscule part of the solution.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by jojothaiv(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Spandau:

Seasoned indeed. Mtcheewww
That one concern you o....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by am4truth(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
Neoteny7:
He didn't see it coming?

An example of a child who lacks home training. No one is above your insult... People at home are already tired of you.

Stupid he-goat with no home training.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Rexymania(m): 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
You're too young for this. He's not a prophet

Neoteny7:
He didn't see it coming?

Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by am4truth(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
Glare247:

And some foolish idiot liked ur sensless post

It's lack of home training that makes you to call another person foolish idiot because they refused to align with your view.

I am sure you are an obi-idiot,not an obedient. Obi-idiots are fond of abusing everyone who does not align with their political view of supporting PO.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Neoteny7: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
am4truth:

I am an example of a child who lacks home training. No one is above my insult... People at home are already tired of me.

I am a stupid he-goat with no home training. My mother is also the local ho, that's why I've a thousand fathers, all of them useless like me

Wow your life is pathetic. You've my sympathies.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by seunaj: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
SunMusk:
Stop spreading lies naria is not 900 yet...and naria is not falling bcs of the redesign, our currency is falling bcs of bad government policy and greed from follow Nigerians .
You no nothing about economy so SHUT THE Bleep UP
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Fearyourcreator: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Angelfrost:
As I watched the service last night, I just knew front page won't miss this part!

Waiting for you dumb hungry bloggers to lie and twist the great man's words for views and likes!

Anyone still supporting this government and ruling party is dumber than sheep!

A Dollar is on a sure course to hitting #1000 before the year ends! Prices of goods are jumping to keep pace... Yet, it's okay to campaign for those who helped create these problems!

Many of una go suffer for this life and the one beyond! Just continue!!!
Nigerians destroying Nigeria
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by luluosas(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Oga pastor Adeboye, if you have billions of those naira bills starched away, you better bring them out now and share to you church members before we are not backing down on this move.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Panda7(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
maybe fg should release old currencies notes to every nigerian so they would be able to purchase more bread, akara and tea and even ship them from abroad and maybe by then we all might learn the factors of production.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege / EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" / Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.