Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira (39532 Views)

Moghalu Criticises FG's plan To Borrow $1.5bn, buy SUVs For NASS Members / PDP, Others Criticises FG As US Alleges Massive Graft In Buhari's Regime / Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by okorogodwin4(m): 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Don't be afraid to talk to ugly zombie Amoda yekini bura tillobo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by vicfajeze: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
asuraking:
God please let election hold and let peter obi win.Amen
Which Obi?Obi ko,na Gooro ni
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by NothingDoMe: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
teepain:

If the Naira had been floated without CBN interventions for years now, the $1 would have been exchanging for more than #2000. The reasons are not far fetched, consumer driven and low-productive economy relying solely on the sale of crude oil. That is a recipe for economic disaster.
well said.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Shikini: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Terrible
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Lekan239(m): 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Menclothing:
Now people who have keep naira in their house are changing it to dollar
thought dey redesign dollar some years back. Dey go still redesign am again soon
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Lekan239(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
nduchucks:
With dye respect, Adeboye sounds like an illiterate when it comes to monetary policies and basic economics.

The redesign of the naira will drastically reduce the demand for foreign currencies in the black market. The demand for foreign currency is very high because the thieves that have stashed billions of naira inside their homes and anywhere except the banks have been rushing to the black market to convert the loot to dollars.

The redesign will checkmate this stress on the naira. The redesign should reduce the demand for the dollar in the black market with a positive effect on the black market exchange rate.

Note that the official exchange rate has been stable and if you have a legitimate business reason, you can purchase the dollar for example, for N438 or so.

If we want to make the dollar stronger, we should reduce our imports and focus on exports, among other things. This has nothing to do with the redesign of the naira.

Adeboye should spend more energy and Redeem's money to help lift the poor out of poverty than on criticizing a great move by the government.

P.S. the dollar will be worth N1,000 soon with or without redesign of the naira. We need to deal with the root cause of the fall of the naira.
since they announced naira redesign, naira has been on free fall. The thief's are busy changing thier loot to dollar using black market aboki
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by LagosIsForIgbos: 7:31am On Nov 06, 2022
Mightyiyke:
Pastor simpum, disembark from that caping. Cap base on your spiritual lewilewi make your sucide them believe and follow and pay salama to the most senior senior man.

My fellow PH cultist, how are you?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by noskcid(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2022
E don affect am too
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by premierlead: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2022
AfonjaPriest:

Quite the way I am feeling. Adeboye was part of the rabble that goaded a zombie to his byre in Aso Rock. Up till now, he has not shown his colourness hue, only because his money was not touched. Hearing money now, he is raising his cackles, thinking it would make him larger-than-life. Please tell him to bring out all his tithes and offerings from where he has stashed them.

Bless you!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by saintadeola: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
The currency change is political, its to nullify financial competition from opposition, they will seize the flow of d currency till after election but incumbent govt will have full access to it
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by am4truth(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Neoteny7:

Wow your life is pathetic. You've my sympathies.

Your parents have given up on you. Congrats
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Neoteny7: 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
am4truth:

My parents have given up on me. Congrats

Well that's because you're likely useless.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by am4truth(m): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2022
Neoteny7:

Well that's because I'm already useless and my parents have given up on me.

Congrats boy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Neoteny7: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
am4truth:

Hi everyone I'm stupid..

Not nice to meet you, stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) / Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege / PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.