Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira (39536 Views)

Moghalu Criticises FG's plan To Borrow $1.5bn, buy SUVs For NASS Members / PDP, Others Criticises FG As US Alleges Massive Graft In Buhari's Regime / Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by 001spice: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
CBN governor too must Cash out before Nigeria collapse finally
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by candidbabe(f): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
My people behold one of the pulpit bandits of our time Adejare Enoch Adeboye.

Adeboye where were you when one of your members was massacred in Abuja early in the morning for perching the message of our lord yehoshua hamashiac?
I guess you lost your voice then.

This is the same adeboye that was calling his members years ago to donate one billion naira each for his church building located at Lagos Ibadan expressway .
ThIs is the same adeboye that is winning and dinning with president buhari despite how bad buhari and his policies are .
Now the changing of the naira has touched you because I know that you stashed zillions of naira in your house .

An ill gotten wealth you swindled from your gullible members who do not want to know God for themselves.
It is too late to cry fake pastor adeboye
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by ChukwuObe: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Thiefnubuu should be taken to the high sea and thrown in for sharks to feed on.

No pitty for looter undecided

Obviously you are from a region where children wake up their parents by kicking with their legs. I will advise that you first take your father to the nearest sea to dump him there for failing to traing you properly to the extent that you become nuisance to the world

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
43Ronin:
They shouldn't have outrightly redesigned the naira. What they could have done is stop the printing of 200,500 & 1000 naira notes. Chikena! That way our money would gain value and people would return their stolen funds.
I like your idea, the imagine the warehouse you would need to hide #100 bills, the frustration no go be here.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Xsw1: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by snoopz: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pastor adeboye please if you have any offering/tithe in form of cash at home, goan deposit
Thank you daddy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by candidbabe(f): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
karnafiu03:
Lol.....Baba don think of how to change billion of naira cash they av collected as offering.

Na so
Fake pastors everywhere
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by kk2027: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
asuraking:
God please let election hold and let peter obi win.Amen
Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by iyke2frankeze: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
It is not true. These political bandits that stashed and hid our Naira notes should bring them out and changed them and then explain to us how they earned the money. Any of the serial number of the Naria note not returned back for exchange will automatically be retained by the government as recovered loot.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by SunMusk(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
You that know something about the economy is lying that d naria is 900 to dollar.
seunaj:

You no nothing about economy so SHUT THE Bleep UP
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by MrBroke(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

Ounranu

Bless u 2
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by BennyDGreat: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
teepain:

I completely agree with your submission on what government needs to do. Additionally, Nigerians too would have to tone down their appetite for imported stuffs.

People cannot tone down on imported things if locals cannot do stuff of same/ better quality at a fair price.... Government still needs to step in either way to provide SECURITY AND POWER first sef...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by DLuciano: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
premierlead:
“Do you know that up till now, and this is November, up till now, Daddy (God) hasn’t told me yet that there is going to be an election next year? - Adeboye

Who is his daddy here when his apparatuses are all in the present government? One of his pastors is deputising this lifeless guy now in power. Adeboye benefited and is still benefitting in Buhari's administration no doubt about that. The body peeing old guy's wife, Remi Tinubu is a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria she is a pastor in the church which he (Adeboye) is presiding over

This man, Adeboye in connivance with thiefnu.bu also lent hand in bringing in this dictator that is happening to Nigeria today
all I read is but trash!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by rpstar12: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
jojothaiv:
Pa Adeboye is no economist but a mathematician and seasoned man of God, I believe his mathematical skills could help with the numbers and reasons why the redesign of the Naira notes is not needed at this time...

Keep believing, maybe when the naira gets to 2000 NGN to a dollar then poverty hit so many mumu followers, maybe that's when you'll would wake up .

Nigerians keep kissing your pastors yansh very soon una go understand baba Fela messages
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by premierlead: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
am4truth:

Grow up and get some sense.... Nobody can force anyone to vote for any candidate.

Leave Tinubu and Daddy Adeboye out of your frustration.

Guy you should even be the one to be asked to wake up from his slumbering as only if you know the power of influence of some leaders like Adeboye on some sheep like you, over their followers you wouldn't have been vituberating gibberish from your gutter called mouth there
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by bizhop01: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Before Christmas naira will hit 1000
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
MonkeyMods:
This man should please concentrate on his tithes and seed money

He helped Tinubu bring calamity to Nigeria and now...

He's pretending to be touched by the woes Nigerians are suffering

People like you can and never be satisfied, always troubled and frustrated
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Blueivyp: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
teepain:

Nigeria makes money from Religious Tourism?! You make me laugh.

Oga ooh! In fact christian religion is one of the fastest growing tourist sector in Nigeria. When T. B. Joshua was alive, the religious tourism he brought to Ikotun turn the place to something else.

Do you know how much Nigeria make from christian religious tourism?

Bro, no be small money ooh.

Make xmas reach first.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Blueivyp: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
teepain:

Additionally, Saudi sold approximately 161.7 billion dollars worth of crude oil for approximately a population of 36 million people while Nigeria sold approximately 30.6 billion dollars worth of crude oil for an approximate population of 200 million people. Factor in the money they make from Hajj (religious pilgrimage) and then you would understand why their currency is stronger.

What of Libia under Gardafi? Every nation can do better with what they have. The issue is management and creativity
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by jojothaiv(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
rpstar12:

Keep believing, maybe when the naira gets to 2000 NGN to a dollar then poverty hit so many mumu followers, maybe that's when you'll would wake up .

Nigerians keep kissing your pastors yansh very soon una go understand baba Fela messages
You know a lot of B.S would've been avoided if we learn to assume less but I get, anytime a religion/pastor name is mentioned the next form of attack is ass kissing, we can do better.

And about naira getting to 2000 Naira in a few time, this is Nigeria, Nigerians are generally not a fan of history, they'd rather suffer and smile as suggested by the late Fela but I believe that the stupid cycle can't continue, change will surely come.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Wuppdex: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Or maybe he's concerned about his hoarded notes, many would find it difficult to explain the source of the money they are about to exchange to new denomination i guess, well that's the purpose of the redesigning

jojothaiv:
Pa Adeboye is no economist but a mathematician and seasoned man of God, I believe his mathematical skills could help with the numbers and reasons why the redesign of the Naira notes is not needed at this time...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by pacificom: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
They want to spoil things beyond repair before the next government take over
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by MonkeyMods(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Xclusivedaniel6:

People like you can and never be satisfied, always troubled and frustrated

Just like you were troubled and frustrated by my comment
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by CEOKmotors: 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
Komolafe89:
Educated illiterate

Not insult bro, but the height this man you're insulting has reach, pray u reach half of it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Babastrong(m): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
[quote author=Pwettylinda post=118141447]Thiefnubuu should be taken to the high sea and thrown in for sharks to feed on.

No pitty for looter :![ if truely you're female. I fear for the life of the guy who will pay your dowry.]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by RepoMan007: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
seunaj:
Have you seen what has happened to naira since the announcement?
Naira in free fall from 740 to about 900. The best emefiele could do was to use EFCC to harass the BDc's. Even if it's not ill meaninged, the timing can make it all wrong. Plus you cannot just trust this evil government to do such a thing as this 4 months to the general elections outside political reasons.
Emefielenomics and Buharinomics is the worse combination Nigeria could ever have. Two dummbass!
Emefiele is not our problem.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Perfectbeing(m): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

A PhD in mathematics is who you call an illiterate in basic economics? Omo, i doubt, with your empty treatise above, that you can bag a PhD in applied mathematics.

BTW, what you wrote up there is theoretical and it is NOT what the naira needs now. How do I know? I'm an advanced student of macro economics and global finance.
If you're a student of macro economics as you claim, you should ask for a refund.
Even a toddler knows that Naira would stop depreciating if the demand on dollars reduce.

If almighty America starts importing things like Nigeria, even the Dollars would lose it's value.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by Alaga2222(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
He criticizes or not he will still accept the redesign currency as offering in his Church
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by InvertedHammer: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
phoneport:

Source: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/05/pastor-adeboye-tackles-fg-over-plan-to-redesign-naira/

/
Just like politicians, Nigerian pastors have no shame.

One would think that after many false prophecies, they'd respect themselves.

Adeboye is still talking about God talking to him. grin grin grin

The saddest part is that some people believe him.

/
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by ObalendeCMS: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
*hisses* Delusional old man of “god”.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira by AfonjaPriest: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
premierlead:
“Do you know that up till now, and this is November, up till now, Daddy (God) hasn’t told me yet that there is going to be an election next year? - Adeboye

Who is his daddy here when his apparatuses are all in the present government? One of his pastors is deputising this lifeless guy now in power. Adeboye benefited and is still benefitting in Buhari's administration no doubt about that. The body peeing old guy's wife, Remi Tinubu is a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria she is a pastor in the church which he (Adeboye) is presiding over

This man, Adeboye in connivance with thiefnu.bu also lent hand in bringing in this dictator that is happening to Nigeria today

Quite the way I am feeling. Adeboye was part of the rabble that goaded a zombie to his byre in Aso Rock. Up till now, he has not shown his colourness hue, only because his money was not touched. Hearing money now, he is raising his cackles, thinking it would make him larger-than-life. Please tell him to bring out all his tithes and offerings from where he has stashed them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's 75th Birthday: Maryam Abacha And Fati Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock / Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 / Ganduje: 'I Don't Sleep At Public Functions, I Only Pretend''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.