Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby (29443 Views)

Woman Rejoices As She Gets Pregnant At 56, Gives Birth To Twins After 26 Years / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby by kals4luv990(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
luluosas:
Nothing to be vexed about. You know God made the foolish things of this world to SHAME THE WISE, that's why you are not getting me because what I spoke about is spiritual matter. Thank you and God bless. Happy Sunday.

now you come..I was talking physically na
Re: Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby by luluosas(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
You are my brother in Christ that doesn't know what he is doing now. But before you die, you MUST PREACH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Arda1000:
and I said God punish you
Re: Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby by luluosas(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
You are welcome
kals4luv990:
now you come..I was talking physically na

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby by Arda1000(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
luluosas:
You are my brother in Christ that doesn't know what he is doing now. But before you die, you MUST PREACH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

must kill u there, odeh
Stupid Christian
Re: Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby by luluosas(m): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Thanks.
But it still didn't remove the fact that you MUST PREACH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST before your death. Go and mark your calendar
Arda1000:
must kill u there, odeh
Stupid Christian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? / Behaviors To Avoid While Waiting To Marry / My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.