Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

How Does Reverend Sisters And Fathers Live Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does Reverend Sisters And Fathers Live Without Sex? (801 Views)

Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. / Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Reverend Sisters And Fathers Live Without Sex? by udofia234(m): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
This is still surprising to me, many do say the rev sis and fathers do have girlfriend and man friend outside, but since I've never caught any of them do that I can't come to that conclusion!!! Most of this sisters are God damn beautiful, Last time I went to a priestly ordination guys come see this sisters eh! they are sweet!!! Do men really woo this sisters? do they even knack? Do they go out from that their convent?

I'm confused here!!! pls enlighten me!!!!
Re: How Does Reverend Sisters And Fathers Live Without Sex? by LordHashira: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
Some of them knack secretly but many who don't are chronic masturbators.... A few of them engage in lesbianism but we do have the true ones as well who remain pure and bear the temptation.
Re: How Does Reverend Sisters And Fathers Live Without Sex? by udofia234(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
LordHashira:
Some of them knack secretly but many who don't are expert masturbators.... A few of them engage in lesbianism but we do have the true ones as well who remain pure and bear the temptation.

They knack? did u see any ? as in are there some u know who do such? if u haven't seen any do such then I can't believe they do! I want real experience

1 Like

Re: How Does Reverend Sisters And Fathers Live Without Sex? by Ikennaford: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
The rev sis are lesbians while their male counterparts gays and straight
Re: How Does Reverend Sisters And Fathers Live Without Sex? by udofia234(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ikennaford:
The rev sis are lesbians while their male counterparts gays and straight

Lesbians? hmmm!!!
Re: How Does Reverend Sisters And Fathers Live Without Sex? by illicit(m): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
They don't die without it nah

tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men? / DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? / See Shameful Topic A Whole Man Create

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.