Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

She Is Hiding Where She Is Living From Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Hiding Where She Is Living From Her Man (432 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Is Hiding Where She Is Living From Her Man by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
I've known her for close to a year.
She doesn't receive video calls, doesn't pick calls at night and has been hiding where she is living from me for close to a year.
Not even allowing me to know her area.

She is around 33 years and claims she stays with an aunty which she will never show me the aunty's picture.

She is from Imo state.

What do I do to make her tell me the truth.
Re: She Is Hiding Where She Is Living From Her Man by taylor88(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Hiding Where She Is Living From Her Man by Snitch24(m): 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Back off bro
She's married
She will disappear for a while anytime she's pregnant

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Every Man Should Do This If You Love Your Life / Why Are People Deceiving Themselves In Relationships And Marriages / 12 Types Of Love (romantic ) Relationship You Must Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.