Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Dating Or Outright Marriage? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Or Outright Marriage? (15677 Views)

This Is Why You Must Evaluate A Person's Mental Health Before Dating Or Marriage / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by imagrg(m): 6:23am On Nov 06, 2022
A man married a choir mistress in same church insisted on no sex before marriage and divorced her three months after.
Reason: Borehole toto that smells like rotten wall-gekko.

In some cases too, you may discover too that most of these ladies were former runz girls with no womb.
A man in my area had been married to this beautiful lady for more than fourteen years now without any sign of pregnancy from the wife!
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Burgerlomo: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2022
jogsman01:
Whatever works for you angry

Gbam! You nailed it.

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Kayvee6(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:

He should marry someone who has the fear of God but doesn't fear him as the husband ko undecided
Ha!
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by sulakishop(m): 6:53am On Nov 06, 2022
I'm not interested in any, not available in Nigeria
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by ElBenny(m): 7:07am On Nov 06, 2022
You forgot to add FEMINISTS

Fuckyoumod:
Before our time, we had women of pride. They were reserved with dignity and some sense of responsibility for their husbands only.
Nobody count.

They were well groomed, virgins,respectful, caring, less dramatic, loyal to the core and hard working. They were Mentally, sexually, emotionally, psychologically and morally intact. At most 21 years they are married.

Back in the days you don't need to date them before marrying them. Because they were pure and undiluted it was the responsibility of any fortunate or lucky man that marries them to dilute them. So when they are married they are married.

But today, what we have are boreholes, loose girls, runs girls, sex tools, slay queens, drama queens, sex for money, very irresponsible set of things. No dignity, no value, heavily dependent on you, no respect, disloyal and poorly groomed.. what we have now are morally, psychologically, emotionally and sexually battered women littering everywhere... body count na no go area.

They don't need to be rewarded with marriage. But if you must reward them with marriage, you must date them for a very long time to be able to know them inside and outside. Else you go cry later!

No wonder at 25yr - 30yr they are still I'm their parents houses causing problem[/b]s.

[b]Don't let anybody deceive you to marry a stranger. Na you go regret, no be your pastor or your adviser.

Never make the mistake.
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by crackhaus: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2022
angelfallz:
Aren't dating and courting the same thing?
Not for RCCG, MFM, or Deeper Life members.

Cc: Bukatyne cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Temple3: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2022
God bless you.
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Munzy14(m): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Zonefree:
Marriage without dating is invitation to doom.

This is the most hilarious post I've read this year grin.
Where person wan see a Nigerian girl that has the fear of God? Na God dey fear our Nigerian girls now cheesy

Use Nairaland girls as a case study.
Lmao at God the fear them.. grin grin
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by meobizy(f): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
There’s no one rule to life. Date, marriage, arranged marriage, forced into marriage via pregnancy, partnership, mail order spouse, etc. Every form has benefits and demerits.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Ijb11: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Anyhow
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Obarofrederick(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:

He should marry someone who has the fear of God but doesn't fear him as the husband ko undecided
Someone who has the fear of God is always ready to follow God's instructions.

1 Like

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Zoobaby(f): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
I’d marry after 5-6 months. This get to know each other is a myth, you can spend a lifetime getting to know someone. The commitment and loyalty are what’s important. Those two things & good sex, let’s go!!!!
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Beautiful94: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
buygala:
I would prefer to date, have kids with who I am dating, but not marry.

After all said and done sha, nothing guarantees anything.

People can date for 15 years and break up weeks into a marriage..Some can just marry upon recommendation from friends and family without dating for even a day, and have a very enjoyable marriage..

For me, marriage these days is a gamble I am not willing to take, because I like to be solely responsible for my own happiness..

Presently, I am handsome, single, comfortable and very happy...and i would really like those set of circumstances to persist as long as I live..Nobody should use her reggae to come spoil my blues.

Are you the one on your dp?
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by buygala(m): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Beautiful94:

Are you the one on your dp?

Yes Sir/Ma

Any problem? smiley
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Beautiful94: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
buygala:

Yes Sir/Ma

Any problem? smiley
You are truly handsome
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by buygala(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Beautiful94:

You are truly handsome

Thank you

Wait o...before I start dey thank you..are you male or female please?

So that I know if I am to run as far as possible or not
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by chillychill(f): 7:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Mayflowa:

Huh Intimacy alone is a huge decider whether to marry or not to.

Oh please undecided all dose ones uve been sleepibg with how many do u later got married to? How does intimacy (am talking about sex here o) make relationship work nitori olohun

1 Like

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by aisha1314(f): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2022
zedegit:
Some people don't believe in dating. They believe you should just put the ring to it if you want them. I have met one of such girls. She's actually a wife material; 100 yards.

Remember some people broke up after dating for 7 Years and you can't fully know a woman even if you date her all your life, she fit still shock you.

What is your preference? Date or outright marriage?

My preference is to just date someone first then if we're really in love, we can remain partners as in just live together but not get married. I don't like marriage much because I don't think I want to be committed to someone in that kind of way even if I really love the person.
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by DonroxyII: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
zedegit:
Some people don't believe in dating. They believe you should just put the ring to it if you want them. I have met one of such girls. She's actually a wife material; 100 yards.

Remember some people broke up after dating for 7 Years and you can't fully know a woman even if you date her all your life, she fit still shock you.

What is your preference? Date or outright marriage?
Olohun there is no rule it depends on You guys Maturities and How una Hit Am !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos / Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.