Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,167 members, 7,957,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes (41850 Views)

Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market / They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by BluntCrazeMan: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
This One Wan Buy Face...
Nannsens..
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
Bribe via words….. baba no be sell out.
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Rex777: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
Goodluck Jonathan's face should be considered first.
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Ben404040: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
Is he late now? Abi he will own the notes
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Mayeldah(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Someone should tell Atiku that we are redesigning the old ones and not printing new ones.

Same thing bro, 6 and half a dozen is same.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by UdeywhineMe: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
This one will talk things that will make him loose election

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Lama70(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
So that he won't call you thief again. Abi?

Small pikin sense from grandpa.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Obasanjo on Atiku

(He has promised never to change a word of it, come rain or shine, about his Vice):

“Without seeking my view or approval, he started planning the installation of Chuba Okadigbo as the senate president. I did a background check on Chuba including his past as a student and made enquiries about him in the National Party of Nigeria (NPN) under (President Shehu) Shagari and no one would recommend him for the post of senate president.

“I left Atiku to go on his chase while I carried out a meticulous and detailed investigation and background check on each senator from the South-east. The one that appeared most appointable was Evan Enwerem. I canvassed the senate across the board for his election and he was elected. Atiku did not expect it and he felt sore. He began to strategise for Enwerem to be removed and Chuba Okadigbo to be installed. His strategy worked because I was at the Abuja airport to receive a visiting head of state when the news reached me that the Senate had impeached Enwerem and elected Okadigbo. I was not perturbed. I came to understand from some senators including Florence Ita-Giwa, who later became my Special Adviser/ Liaison Officer to the National Assembly, that Atiku distributed US$5,000 each to some senators to carry out the ‘coup’.

“That was the beginning of bribing the legislature to carry out a particular line of action to suit or satisfy the purpose or desire of an individual or a group. The National Assembly had tasted blood and they would continue to want more.

From the day I nominated Atiku to be my vice, he set his mind not for any good, benefit or service of the country, but on furiously planning to upstage, supplant or remove me at all cost and to take my place”.

“That was what I brought him for, but he was impatient and over-ambitious. He was not ready to learn or to wait. His marabout, who predicted that despite being elected as governor, he would not be sworn in as a governor, which happened, also assured him that he would take over from me in a matter of months rather than years. All his plans, appointments of people and his actions were towards the actualisation of his marabout’s prediction.

"Once I realised his intention and programme, I watched him like a hawk without giving any indication of what I knew and letting down my guard. I could not succumb to the distraction, diversion and malevolence of an ambitious but unwise deputy”.

Louis Odion on Atiku

in ‘Atiku: The Peril of inordinate ambition’, (The Nation, 16 October, ’22):

“Atiku is a conflicted bigot, consumed by inordinate ambition. He remains a bare-foot slave to an empire the Nigeria of the twenty-first century has outgrown. In 2011, he battled Jonathan for PDP ticket, on the argument that the ‘North has not used up its two term slots’, following Yar’Adua’s death in office on May 5, 2010. (In the meantime, forget that he stubbornly refused entreaties not to go to court when the same Umar Yar’Adua was declared winner in 2007 in the spirit of ‘northern solidarity’ and fought like a wounded lion up to Supreme Court.)

“But he got a shellacking at the PDP primaries in 2011. In 2014, he, still driven by that inordinate ambition, again led the rebellion of nPDP to evacuate PDP in protest of Jonathan’s bid for 2nd (3rd?) term; that it was ‘the turn of power to shift to the North’ for the ‘sake of justice and equity’. In 2018, realizing he stood no chance against President Buhari’s winning 2nd term in 2019, he migrated back to PDP. Of course, he suffered another shellacking in 2019. With the power of dollars, and a thoughtless invocation of the ethnic card at PDP’s May primaries, he overpowered Southern contenders (like Wike) to the presidential ticket”.

"This presidential ‘candidate of habit’ will soon find again that the Nigeria of his depraved, bigoted dream no longer exists”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Arse licking at its peak

Obasanjo on Atiku

(He has promised never to change a word of it, come rain or shine, about his Vice):

“Without seeking my view or approval, he started planning the installation of Chuba Okadigbo as the senate president. I did a background check on Chuba including his past as a student and made enquiries about him in the National Party of Nigeria (NPN) under (President Shehu) Shagari and no one would recommend him for the post of senate president.

“I left Atiku to go on his chase while I carried out a meticulous and detailed investigation and background check on each senator from the South-east. The one that appeared most appointable was Evan Enwerem. I canvassed the senate across the board for his election and he was elected. Atiku did not expect it and he felt sore. He began to strategise for Enwerem to be removed and Chuba Okadigbo to be installed. His strategy worked because I was at the Abuja airport to receive a visiting head of state when the news reached me that the Senate had impeached Enwerem and elected Okadigbo. I was not perturbed. I came to understand from some senators including Florence Ita-Giwa, who later became my Special Adviser/ Liaison Officer to the National Assembly, that Atiku distributed US$5,000 each to some senators to carry out the ‘coup’.

“That was the beginning of bribing the legislature to carry out a particular line of action to suit or satisfy the purpose or desire of an individual or a group. The National Assembly had tasted blood and they would continue to want more.

From the day I nominated Atiku to be my vice, he set his mind not for any good, benefit or service of the country, but on furiously planning to upstage, supplant or remove me at all cost and to take my place”.

“That was what I brought him for, but he was impatient and over-ambitious. He was not ready to learn or to wait. His marabout, who predicted that despite being elected as governor, he would not be sworn in as a governor, which happened, also assured him that he would take over from me in a matter of months rather than years. All his plans, appointments of people and his actions were towards the actualisation of his marabout’s prediction.

"Once I realised his intention and programme, I watched him like a hawk without giving any indication of what I knew and letting down my guard. I could not succumb to the distraction, diversion and malevolence of an ambitious but unwise deputy”.

Louis Odion on Atiku

in ‘Atiku: The Peril of inordinate ambition’, (The Nation, 16 October, ’22):

“Atiku is a conflicted bigot, consumed by inordinate ambition. He remains a bare-foot slave to an empire the Nigeria of the twenty-first century has outgrown. In 2011, he battled Jonathan for PDP ticket, on the argument that the ‘North has not used up its two term slots’, following Yar’Adua’s death in office on May 5, 2010. (In the meantime, forget that he stubbornly refused entreaties not to go to court when the same Umar Yar’Adua was declared winner in 2007 in the spirit of ‘northern solidarity’ and fought like a wounded lion up to Supreme Court.)

“But he got a shellacking at the PDP primaries in 2011. In 2014, he, still driven by that inordinate ambition, again led the rebellion of nPDP to evacuate PDP in protest of Jonathan’s bid for 2nd (3rd?) term; that it was ‘the turn of power to shift to the North’ for the ‘sake of justice and equity’. In 2018, realizing he stood no chance against President Buhari’s winning 2nd term in 2019, he migrated back to PDP. Of course, he suffered another shellacking in 2019. With the power of dollars, and a thoughtless invocation of the ethnic card at PDP’s May primaries, he overpowered Southern contenders (like Wike) to the presidential ticket”.

"This presidential ‘candidate of habit’ will soon find again that the Nigeria of his depraved, bigoted dream no longer exists”.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Dchampion65: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
He is now your oga.

Human being, I fear and trembling.

The song will change come March 2023.
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Ttalk: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
maupe:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1588858552520937473?cxt=HHwWgsDQ1e6b4YwsAAAA

Obasanjo on Atiku

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by alen4smith(m): 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
peepydelano:
He’s wooing his Oga lol. Sai Atiku our incoming president
wayo man redesign is different from introduction of new denomination.very dull man

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by ADO21212(m): 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Obasanjo is not death person
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by cystation: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dear Atiku...please sir, U R SUCH AN HYPOCRITE...

U WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW!
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by olatuns2017: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
maupe:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1588858552520937473?cxt=HHwWgsDQ1e6b4YwsAAAA

Pls redesign means

Zik,Awo etc face should be removed and put obj?

I heard Atiku hold Master degree?

Olodo

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by tnerro1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Atiku, fear go let u thief the money wey obasanjo face dey grin
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by egbabiekperemo1: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
successmatters:
"The money Atiku looted from Nigeria is enough to feed 300 million Nigerians for 400 years" Olusegun Obasanjo

Words we can never forget.

If u actually believe that is possible, then you are a big FOOL
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by babsthegreat: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
peepydelano:
He’s wooing his Oga lol. Sai Atiku our incoming president
for where
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by boldtruthalways: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
This shows the level of desperation in Atiku.....absolute ass licking. It cannot make OBJ change his mind over his comment that the money you stole can feed Nigerians fir over 400years. It cannot also make him change his mind that you can never be President as far as he's alive.
You are a desperado. It's the turn of the South to produce President and you went ahead to snatch it away from them in PDP. You'll fail woefully.
Genuine and good conscience Northerners will not vote for you....watch!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Yankee101: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Butt kissing during elections plenty well well
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by John3v19: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
how about buhari face that is going to be on it?
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Arielle: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kiss ass!!! grin grin
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by adebambo13d: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
You don't need to advertise your ignorance boss.The faces on any of the notes can be changed while redesigningYou don't need to advertise your ignorance boss.The faces on any of the notes can be changed while redesigning...
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by casualobserver: 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
only pictures of the dead go on the Naira

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by kareemkamil(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Political strategy
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by grandstar(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
ganisucks:

No, read between the lines. He is saying he knows who is the mastermind of the CBN policy.
He is also saying he is aware of what OBJ and Co went to plan in Kinchasa.

OBJ has never been a supporter of Buhari wacky economic policies. OBJ would never have supported the hasty and planless manner the redesigned is being carried out.
It's causing to much economic pain. It is throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Buhari has scrapped many of the policies that the Obasanjo government introduced such as a flexible exchange which is the primary reason why the economy is where it is today.

OBJ pleaded for Buhari not to contest the 2019 elections and spare nigerians further suffering and sickening misrule. The advice was bitterly received and ignored and Buhari te-contested and won. We are all weeping now.

The Naira has fallen from N365 in early 2020 to 840 today.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by fof1: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
tishbite41:
Nonsense and ingredients
God punish OBJ
God punish Atiku

And So God Will Punish You tishbite41 Severely too...abi?
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by fof1: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Domipraiz:
See who sum idiotttt want to vote for.
I rebuke bad thing in Jesus name.
Me and my family are obidient.

Meanwhile Obj is gud but never deserve to be on our currency.

What do you really about Governance and Development, Pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Outshines Ihedioha At PDP Campaign Rally In Imo / Buhari Makes An APC Chieftain Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / NERC Stops Estimated Billing By Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.