Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State (24426 Views)

Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima / 2023: Thousands Of Women Shun Rain, Hold Rally For Yahaya Bello In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by DIVAD2000: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
olumide4christ:

Bros...why shouldn't he mention God? I serve God wholeheartedly and I am voting for Tinubu...same for thousands of other Christians... what's your problem with that?

How righteous is the Obi you support? What's your assurance that his name is written in God's book of life? What do you know is going on in his heart?

How many so-called Christian governors and politicians in Nigeria are true Christians and heaven-bound? Or do you think God only reckons with people that "CLAIM" to be Christians? It's not in the Claiming but in the Doing!
Don't even let us go there!

Bros... abeg rest!
Vote for your candidate and let others vote for theirs.

SMH!

Smiles

My God doesn't support liars ( APC promised a lot of things in 2015,how many have they fulfilled).

Your tinubu used holy Communion to explain climate change ( will they do that for Islam)?

I respect your hypocrisy.

Thanks.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by DIVAD2000: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
olumide4christ:

Bros...why shouldn't he mention God? I serve God wholeheartedly and I am voting for Tinubu...same for thousands of other Christians... what's your problem with that?

How righteous is the Obi you support? What's your assurance that his name is written in God's book of life? What do you know is going on in his heart?

How many so-called Christian governors and politicians in Nigeria are true Christians and heaven-bound? Or do you think God only reckons with people that "CLAIM" to be Christians? It's not in the Claiming but in the Doing!

Bros... abeg rest!

SMH!

You claim Christianity is in the doing right?

Has APC done well?

Yes or no?

Let's see if you're truthful.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Valkrie: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
trutharena:
Kogi is successfully in the bag for all APC candidates right from house of rep, to senatorial, to governorship to Jagaban himself.

Non of those mentioned won any election...good now that election won't be like before ...una eyes go soon clear.. .APC under bello never won a single sit in kogi...all results are simply written for them by inec...!! Know this and know peace...!!!
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by olumide4christ: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
DIVAD2000:

You claim Christianity is in the doing right?

Has APC done well?

Yes or no?

Let's see if you're truthful.

I'm voting for Tinubu (personality and achievements), not APC (party)...same thing as you people claim to be voting for Obi (personality) and not LP (party). APC as a party led by Buhari haven't done well.

After living in Lagos for 30 years, I have experienced what Tinubu did during his era as governor and his successors. I have also been in Awka for a construction project (GTBank branch in UNIZIK, Awka) between 2012-2013 when Obi was governor. I have a very good idea of the poor state of things in Anambra state during his tenure, which many of Obi's people complained about even here on Nairaland.

In comparison of the 2 candidates, Tinubu is a far better choice for me based on achievements, antecedents and quality leadership he has brought to the fore and leaders he has mentored.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by olumide4christ: 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
DIVAD2000:

Smiles

My God doesn't support liars ( APC promised a lot of things in 2015,how many have they fulfilled).

Your tinubu used holy Communion to explain climate change ( will they do that for Islam)?

I respect your hypocrisy.

Thanks.

That doesn't make you or anyone supporting Obi saints, you know.

Your statements prove your level of understanding of whom God is.

God is never a politician... because in all political parties all over the world, there are both good and bad people.

Therefore, God in his just nature, cannot support one party over the other. He makes the rain to fall and the sun to shine both on the good and the bad (Matthew 5:43-48).

That's the problem the Republicans in the USA have...they reason just like you...demonizing the Democrats because of their general beliefs, forgetting that some Christians are also part of the Democratic party, based on ideology.

That will be all from me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by drmuri(m): 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
benqo01:
These people are not just tired of suffering,ateast if they re not,they should have pity on their unborn generations
Shut up abeg
Your Obi was a governor for eight miserable years.
Did he make every Anambarians millionaires!?
This stupid talk of thinking people will continue in poverty unless they vote for obi na wash abeg.
Allow people vote in peace
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by drmuri(m): 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
Never underestimate anybody. I am just being realistic. Tribe and religion aside, Obi is a better bet, then Tinubu and so on. We are too tribalistic. How can things be like this in Nigeria and some of us are still rooting for Apc and PDP? We love to suffer
Tribe and religion aside
How exactly is Obi better than Tinubu?
In competence, capacity and tract record, Tinubu beats obi hands down.
The only advantage Obi has is being few years younger than Tinubu. In every aspect of leadership, Obi na learner where Tinubu dey abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by drmuri(m): 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
okoroemeka:
do you seriously think PO is the sort of megalomanic kleptomaniac individuals that are moved by primitive accumulation of stolen wealth,this is a man that left #75 billion naira in the state coffers for the next incoming governor,money that he can easily take away,and you are suggesting he will take campaign funds?a proven billionaire before he is govenor?this suggestion is not only preposterous but insulting.
Ogbeni, this is stale
The succesive state governors have come out several times to debunk the fallacy of 75 billions left in state covers
Even peter obi himself is no longer brandishing the lie.
Fact checking his lies has made him sit up.
As usual Peter Pandora lied about the 75 billions the obedients like quoting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Mayor101010(m): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
I'm not poor. I just told you what will happen next year
NigeriaIsGreat:
liberate Your family from the shackles of generational poverty first online pastor grin grin
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Apili: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2022
Rally when bee attack them even bee self nor like agbado grin
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by caracas: 12:41am On Nov 06, 2022
trutharena:
Kogi is successfully in the bag for all APC candidates right from house of rep, to senatorial, to governorship to Jagaban himself.

The rally has nothing to do with tinubu, they just wanted to tackle the pdp senatorial candidate Natasha okpoti
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by caracas: 12:44am On Nov 06, 2022
Majesty2:
You like am or hate am, BAT is the next president of this country
Otondo
This is not for bat
It’s for the legislative candidates in the area
Everyone is voting Peter obi for president in kogi
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by caracas: 12:52am On Nov 06, 2022
Aufbauh:
Anyone who's not seeing BAT as the winner of the 2023 Presidential election is just living in denial!

One of the Obi supporters who has all the obi LP insignia told me that his deepest heart told him that Tinubu will win the election easily. However he won't accept it consciously cos anything can happen.
They're many like this fellow.

That's why I'd referred to Obi supporters as Ndi miracle workers!
If they ask you now to mention states or region tinubu will win , your heart will start shaking, cos you know he can’t win any other state apart from oyo, ogun, ondo , ekiti n osun
If tinubu comes 3rd him try,
If he comes 2nd I will delete my nairaland accounts
The battle is clearly between Atiku n Peter obi
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by caracas: 12:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Okoroawusa:

In all honesty I want you to put the videos of the said Peter Obi rallies in Lagos, Niger and Anambra side by side with this video of just a village in kogi and do the math.
Be honest and post the videos let all of here on this thread judge.
Oga that rally was not for tinubu
Stop lying
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by caracas: 1:01am On Nov 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
most of you guys will collapse and end up in wheel chair after the election when INEC chairman declare Tinubu the winner to succeed Buhari

Those people are realist not living in fools paradise like you folks

They know nobody born by woman can defeat Tinubu

They are not day dreamers like you folks
Keep your dirty mouth shut
The rally was for the legislative candidate n not for tinubu
No body knows tinubu in kogi state
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by caracas: 1:06am On Nov 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
most of you guys will collapse and end up in wheel chair after the election when INEC chairman declare Tinubu the winner to succeed Buhari

Those people are realist not living in fools paradise like you folks

They know nobody born by woman can defeat Tinubu

They are not day dreamers like you folks
Wake up from your mumu sleep Oga
Thieeeefnubu will not smell 3rd position
The rally was not for your thief candidate
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by caracas: 1:11am On Nov 06, 2022
drmuri:

Ogbeni, this is stale
The succesive state governors have come out several times to debunk the fallacy of 75 billions left in state covers
Even peter obi himself is no longer brandishing the lie.
Fact checking his lies has made him sit up.
As usual Peter Pandora lied about the 75 billions the obedients like quoting
You are a nonentity to say this trash
Even the banks where the moneys were left have come out to confirm it. The former Anambra governor also confirmed it.
Jealousy will not kill some of you
It’s really painful to you I know, but the reality is that Peter obi is incorruptible n competent n Nigerians have resolved to vote him as president….
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Aufbauh(m): 3:18am On Nov 06, 2022
caracas:

If they ask you now to mention states or region tinubu will win , your heart will start shaking, cos you know he can’t win any other state apart from oyo, ogun, ondo , ekiti n osun
If tinubu comes 3rd him try,
If he comes 2nd I will delete my nairaland accounts
The battle is clearly between Atiku n Peter obi

Tinubu won't even win any state so don't trouble ur heart boy.

If I may ask when last did you supported a presidential candidate to win an election? Probably you're used to failure so you lack the capacity or analytic reasoning to see or know a winner.

Keep wishing PDP boy! It's either Atiku or his wife Obi that'll win according to ur wishful thought.
Don't you think you guys are dividing your votes by supporting Obi who's going nowhere instead of queuing behind Atiku who's more formidable to give BAT a good run? You guys are not really good in politics.

Anyone who controls the machinery of the state controls it votes so use ur brain okoro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=118150630][/quote]

That Lagos state corporation building was commissioned in 1997 by then Col Buba Marwa. make una easy to dey lie abeg
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=118150651][/quote]

Las Las you don't have sense
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 06, 2022
Ajanakuasla:
We are looking

In 2016 was PO governor? why not show us the place now
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 06, 2022
drlateef:

Ihima is fairly big, I won’t count it as village. I did my youth service there. I miss the place for its serenity. Imagine a small place like that bringing out larger crowds than what Obi supporters could gather in Lagos? LP and Obi are finished to be honest.

In you bid to deceive people this is the lie you can conjure abi. Oga how much were you paid to disinform people.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
shut up zombie
Obi Pandora syphone the state money into his family business. He also stole money into his daughter account

Obi was caught in Lagos sharing money for electorate during campaign period

Obi na confirm Anini wey everybody knows

Please lecture me so SAB Miller that is south African owned belongs to Peter Obi's family abi!! Oga you don't have sense at all. You think you can come online and disinform people anyhow abi
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 06, 2022
Tflex01:

Lmao... These people are truly zombies. grin

cheesy

You guys are real fools you think you can deceive people abi. So tell me SAB miller that PO brought to Anambra State that is south African owned is now Peter Obi's family business ehnnn. You guys should have conscience and stop lying to Nigerians just because of crumbs they paid you.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 06, 2022
Tflex01:

Did I mention his tribe in my submission? grin

Most of you people that hate Tinubu simply because he's Yoruba always think anybody that did not fall for your fraud Obi hate Igbos.

The joke is on you all. grin

You don't have sense.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 06, 2022
olumide4christ:

Bros... abeg rest!

SMH!

You just ended up saying nonsense. You guys with your systematic disinformation it will not work this time. Oga go and rest jare Tinubu cannot win this. Why not tell people the exact truth about what happened in that rally and how bees chased all of them.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 06, 2022
OsunOriginal:

If Obi gets 1/10th of this at any of his rally anywhere in NC, the internet won't rest grin

Is Plateau and Benue and Nassarawa not NC? Oga try and have small sense naaa
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:10am On Nov 06, 2022
Aufbauh:

Tinubu won't even win any state so don't trouble ur heart boy.

If I may ask when last did you supported a presidential candidate to win an election? Probably you're used to failure so you lack the capacity or analytic reasoning to see or know a winner.

Keep wishing PDP boy! It's either Atiku or his wife Obi that'll win according to ur wishful thought.
Don't you think you guys are dividing your votes by supporting Obi who's going nowhere instead of queuing behind Atiku who's more formidable to give BAT a good run? You guys are not really good in politics.

Anyone who controls the machinery of the state controls it votes so use ur brain okoro.
LOl

They are zombies who knows nothing about politics bro

My friend was in their WhatsApp group and he told me how bittered they are whenever they know and being realistic that Tinubu will win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Infact he said, had it been they have the power and command to do and undo anything, they'd have asked Tinubu to die right away

That is the level of hate, spite and resentful they harbour within. Same way they despise and spite Buhari till date. I guess they're very skilled in sighting the next president from a distance before the election day reason why they always spite such a person

I hope Nigeria will continue to be loved after the election, just the way it's being loved now sha
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Bayyajidda(m): 6:22am On Nov 06, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will win kogi

Never! If he's able to win 25% of Kogi, she should go for Thanksgiving. Ebiras are minorities in Kogi. Even Ebiras are tired of APC because APC had failed them black to back.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by nnamdi640: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2022
Majesty2:
You like am or hate am, BAT is the next president of this country
In you widest dream, you want to under estimate Obi and Atiku. The only way Tinubu will win is if the election is rigged, with what am seeing Tinubu is not going anywhere. Apc messed up big time, even more than pdp era.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Ifakiland(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman / Joachim Gauck Visits Ambode (photos) / COVID-19 - Akin Alabi Provides Emergency Relief Package For His Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.