Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State (24432 Views)

Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima / 2023: Thousands Of Women Shun Rain, Hold Rally For Yahaya Bello In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Peter Obi

Amen
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Tflex01: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
Never underestimate anybody. I am just being realistic. Tribe and religion aside, Obi is a better bet, then Tinubu and so on. We are too tribalistic. How can things be like this in Nigeria and some of us are still rooting for Apc and PDP? We love to suffer

If you take away the sweet mouth and statistics recitation, Obi's track records in governance is terrible...

But I respect his promoters. They did a good job on gullible Nigerians. grin

1 Like

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by 07kjb: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nawa

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by okoroemeka(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will obviously succeed Buhari

I hope Obi utilized this opportunity to cash out big time on his gullible online miscreants
do you seriously think PO is the sort of megalomanic kleptomaniac individuals that are moved by primitive accumulation of stolen wealth,this is a man that left #75 billion naira in the state coffers for the next incoming governor,money that he can easily take away,and you are suggesting he will take campaign funds?a proven billionaire before he is govenor?this suggestion is not only preposterous but insulting.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
okoroemeka:
do you seriously think PO is the sort of megalomanic kleptomaniac individuals that are moved by primitive accumulation of stolen wealth,this is a man that left #75 billion naira in the state coffers for the next incoming governor,money that he can easily take away,and you are suggesting he will take campaign funds?a proven billionaire before he is govenor?this suggestion is not only preposterous but insulting.
shut up zombie
Obi Pandora syphone the state money into his family business. He also stole money into his daughter account

Obi was caught in Lagos sharing money for electorate during campaign period

Obi na confirm Anini wey everybody knows

1 Like

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by DOnlooker(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Even the price of brooms sef has quadrupled since 2015.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Mbanks419: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lorow2464:
PalmPay are giving 4,500 sign up bonus for those that use the unique campaign link to sign up.. it paying and people who knows about it are cashing out with different numbers even old user are using different numbers to sign up to receive the bonus

To know how to get the bonus and the link follow the instructions below..

Here is how to get the palmpay 4,500 bonus..

*You must use a phone number that has not been use before to register on palmpay for those that have already have account with them

*Uninstall the palmpay app if you have it already on your phone before you register this new one to get the bonus

*Use this unique campaign link to register and sign up follow the process and you will receive the bonus, you will find the campaign link in this Facebook post link below
click the link below .https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02ajS62YgX2Tar6i8e3sqU4xU22LDKX5367sjhP2SaySgXDNfwibVMGnttSBL825XWl/?app=fbl

When it open click the campaign link and register your number then get the app and sign up with your real name
When done you will automatically be credited 4,500 in your palmpay account

When you receive the money don't forget to send #500 card to this MTN number 081.04545.123 as appreciation thanks

WELDONE CODED THIEF.........,U CAN ONLY SCAM D MURONS....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by DeOTR: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu 50% atiku 30% obi 20%
...others 20%.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Bees are currently chasing them.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Tflex01: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
okoroemeka:

Lmao... These people are truly zombies. grin

cheesy
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tflex01:

If you take away the sweet mouth and statistics recitation, Obi's track records in governance is terrible...

But I respect his promoters. They did a good job on gullible Nigerians. grin
Forget the sweet mouth or his promoters. Is it to say he doesn't have anything to offer? A self made millionaire/billionaire before he joined politics. How many state governors saved like him? Why is Efcc never after him? Why is there massive love for him? If u hate his tribe, better say it rather than demonizing him.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Karlosorji(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Yahaya Bello don threaten these ones but God pass am
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Tflex01: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
Forget the sweet mouth or his promoters. Is it to say he doesn't have anything to offer? A self made millionaire/billionaire before he joined politics. How many state governors saved like him? Why is Efcc never after him? Why is there massive love for him? If u hate his tribe, better say it rather than demonizing him.

Did I mention his tribe in my submission? grin

Most of you people that hate Tinubu simply because he's Yoruba always think anybody that did not fall for your fraud Obi hate Igbos.

The joke is on you all. grin
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by garfield1: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
DeOTR:

...others 20%.

True,very true mostly from igala

1 Like

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Zbash: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
SAPA is a real bastard. People have collected 1,000 naira each to be part of the crowd
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by 9ino(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
No be them dey suffer attack from herdsmen all the time, wetin concern me? Who God wan save go first save himself.
Germi9:
Inside dis hunger some people no still get sense

1 Like

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Germi9: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
9ino:
No be them dey suffer attack from herdsmen all the time, wetin concern me? Who God wan save go first save himself.
Abi my brother, okay na ..make i go check my bet
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by diggindeep: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
You didn't tell then how bee stung them all out of Ihima.

At least, thank put their broom in good use waving off bees.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Naijanascam: 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
Poverty is an enemy and eno go better for anyone that encourages it...... imagine waving the same broom the made most of them full time beggers.....

The broom of affliction
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Bluntemperor: 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
wow nice one...
meanwhile......

Call grassroots
Where oga Otorm or that place no be Kogi
Yahaha Bello,biko!
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Ibrahim4street(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
dem don dash hungry village people 1k each to use eat forgetting that tomorrow dem go hungry again
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by pesuwe(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
But they failed to disclose what happened them during the rally
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by maestroferddi: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
This Yahaya Bello is just plain simple-minded and predictable..

Power is transient, he doesn't know...
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tflex01:

Did I mention his tribe in my submission? grin

Most of you people that hate Tinubu simply because he's Yoruba always think anybody that did not fall for your fraud Obi hate Igbos.

The joke is on you all. grin
I for one don't dislike Tinubu let alone his tribe. I am only concerned about his health, his choice of vp and circumstances surrounding him. Why call Obi a fraud as if u don't know the bigger fraud lol. Now, for equity, fairness, capacity and overall well being of Nigeria, Obi-Datti is a goal. At least he is not going with the bandwagon of looters and business as usual mentality squad. Suffering knows no tribe or religion. Remove entitlement mentality, follow each tribe with open mind and caution and follow the Obi-Datti squad. So OBJ is falling for Obi fraud by supporting him? Be realistic my brother. Unless u will directly benefit from Tinubu, I understand. Aside that, follow the voice of the youth my brother
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Mayor101010(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
As the Lord liveth and His Spirit is alive Tinubu will not be president. Remember this!
NigeriaIsGreat:
Try harder online pastor who haven't liberated himself and family from the shackles of generational poverty

You will still join your fellow zombidients before January latest to accept reality no worry
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by olumide4christ: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Is it Buhari an APC man that will not handover to his fellow APC?

Lol

If you believe your word is so powerful then i would beseech you to use it upon your family for God should liberate them in generational poverty

The rich folks doesn't come to nairaland to drag over who will win the presidency

Whoever wins isn't their business. They are self made already not president will make them rich

This bolded quote of yours is one of the best things I have read on Nairaland in recent times and is something that I have come to understand, which so many Nairalanders seem not to understand.

Its foolishness to rely on politicians, let alone Nigerian politicians, to make life easy for you, rather than working and trusting God to open doors for you.

May God deliver these people from their poor man mentality.

SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Mccullum: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Consoling yourself with only one small village in Kogi State that did rally for BAT today and you're happy, while Lagos state, Niger State, Anambra state and many others states across Nigeria will keep holding rallies for Obi.

Kingsley Fanwo who posted that is an SSA on media to Governor Yahaya Bello, an APC member and an elder brother to my friend & former coursemate Uni-Abuja. That's one of the villages where he lost his bid for House of Reps under APC.
Don't let Tinubu supporters in APC deceive you with media support for BAT
Its all for show. The people don't support them.

As it stands now, during the elections and counting of results, LP will be able to afford to dash APC some of its votes without feeling a pinch on its summed nationwide acceptance and votes.

Meanwhile PDP Governorship Candidate In Rivers state Campaign With Peter Obi's pictures

That innocent baby too is supporting Obi, the baby will dislike the adult that forced him to be obid'iots

This is stupidity of the highest order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
Mayor101010:
As the Lord liveth and His Spirit is alive Tinubu will not be president. Remember this!
liberate Your family from the shackles of generational poverty first online pastor grin grin
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Adexcoolman: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
BAT is coming!
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by olumide4christ: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
DIVAD2000:

People loose their lives to insecurity ( which is worse under APC)

We are very religious in this country, but still a poverty capital of the world. You even said "God"and you're supporting APC.

I wonder the"God" you serve

And why are you doing the opposite of your advice.( Read your last paragraph)

Bros...why shouldn't he mention God? I serve God wholeheartedly and I am voting for Tinubu...same for thousands of other Christians... what's your problem with that?

How righteous is the Obi you support? What's your assurance that his name is written in God's book of life? What do you know is going on in his heart?

How many so-called Christian governors and politicians in Nigeria are true Christians and heaven-bound? Or do you think God only reckons with people that "CLAIM" to be Christians? It's not in the Claiming but in the Doing!
Don't even let us go there!

Bros... abeg rest!
Vote for your candidate and let others vote for theirs.

SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by OsunOriginal: 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
trutharena:

Source: https://twitter.com/kingsleyfanwo/status/1588891601484787713?s=46&t=7K5IkqKqCeysmRA5Tp5q5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqw4EQqQGXc

If Obi gets 1/10th of this at any of his rally anywhere in NC, the internet won't rest grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday / Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.