Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State (24417 Views)

Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima / 2023: Thousands Of Women Shun Rain, Hold Rally For Yahaya Bello In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by garfield1: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Idrisenagi:

You and who in niger state, what is this one saying.

How will niger state vote
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Obi that won't win a single state?

You be clown
Never underestimate anybody. I am just being realistic. Tribe and religion aside, Obi is a better bet, then Tinubu and so on. We are too tribalistic. How can things be like this in Nigeria and some of us are still rooting for Apc and PDP? We love to suffer

1 Like

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by DIVAD2000: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
call it whatever you wish bro

Tinubu will lord and rule over your kindred for good 8 years just as Buhari is currently rulling over them

Yeah

Just like buhari.

In your dreams.

Even if he wins, just like he prophecied :" the spirit of 1993 election is upon us"

So shall it be for him and APC supporters.

SHAME and DEFEAT.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by wwwihy: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
Suffer no dey tire some Nigerians I swear. Obi-Datti should be our number 1 priority my people

1 Like

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by DIVAD2000: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
Never underestimate anybody. I am just being realistic. Tribe and religion aside, Obi is a better bet, then Tinubu and so on. We are too tribalism. How can things be like this in Nigeria and some of us are still rooting for Apc and PDP? We love to suffer

As in

APC supporters are hypocrites.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by wwwihy: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
Never underestimate anybody. I am just being realistic. Tribe and religion aside, Obi is a better bet, then Tinubu and so on. We are too tribalism. How can things be like this in Nigeria and some of us are still rooting for Apc and PDP? We love to suffer

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
These ones are not tired of poverty... SMH
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by babz11(m): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Consoling yourself with only one small village in Kogi State that did rally for BAT today and you're happy, while Lagos state, Niger State, Anambra state and many others states across Nigeria will keep holding rallies for Obi.
As it stands now, during the elections and counting of results, LP will be able to afford to dash APC some of its votes without feeling a pinch on its summed nationwide acceptance and votes.

Meanwhile PDP Governorship Candidate In Rivers state Campaign With Peter Obi's pictures

You area joker bro
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Selfmotivated: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Germi9:
Inside dis hunger some people no still get sense
The problem of Nigeria is not the leaders but the people who keeps on voting in rogue politicians in to power. Since 2015, APC has brought nothing but pain, poverty and deaths... Howbeit people are still supporting the evil party. Suffering and smiling, them never tire. If we don't get it now when shall we get it.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by garfield1: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Urchins on the beat

Tinubu will win kogi

2 Likes

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by DIVAD2000: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=118150630][/quote]

And from 2015-2023 mention how many promises that have been fulfilled.

What vision and plan does APC have?

Nothing.

Stop this hypocrisy
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Enjoy your chain.

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=118150630][/quote] Still, Obi Datti is better bet. Tinubu is having some health challenges and M-M ticket is wrong. Obi is over Qualified. Let us give ourselves a chance. LP is our main hope
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Ajanakuasla: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
We are looking

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
DIVAD2000:

Yeah

Just like buhari.

In your dreams.

Even if he wins, just like he prophecied :" the spirit of 1993 election is upon us"

So shall it be for him and APC supporters.

SHAME and DEFEAT.
LOl

Is it Buhari an APC man that will not handover to his fellow APC?

Lol

If you believe your word is so powerful then i would beseech you to use it upon your family for God should liberate them in generational poverty

The rich folks doesn't come to nairaland to drag over who will win the presidency

Whoever wins isn't their business. They are self made already not president will make them rich

2 Likes

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by garfield1: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Cc penguin2, adegbaraogboye, aiel,vicdom...ebiras and okun will vote tinubu massively...

Tinubu 50% atiku 30% obi 20%
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by tyinfinity: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ebira people are sensible and reasonable while Igbo people are also wise and intelligent unlike some who are OSU that are zombidients

1 Like

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by tyinfinity: 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Why are zombidients crying?

1 Like

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by DIVAD2000: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Lol

If you believe your word is so powerful then i would beseech you to use it upon your family for God should liberate them in generational poverty

The rich folks doesn't come to nairaland to drag over who will win the presidency

Whoever wins isn't their business. They are self made already not president will make them rich

People loose their lives to insecurity ( which is worse under APC)

We are very religious in this country, but still a poverty capital of the world. You even said "God"and you're supporting APC.

I wonder the"God" you serve

And why are you doing the opposite of your advice.( Read your last paragraph)
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Ikanielijah4120: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
And nobody is saying anything about the Bee today ����
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by DIVAD2000: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Lol

For your information, tinubu himself prophecied it, after he chose shetima as a running mate
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Hassanmaye(m): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
trutharena:
Below are some of the pictures from the rally.

Wow
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by drlateef: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
trutharena:
Below are some of the pictures from the rally.

Ihima is fairly big, I won’t count it as village. I did my youth service there. I miss the place for its serenity. Imagine a small place like that bringing out larger crowds than what Obi supporters could gather in Lagos? LP and Obi are finished to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
DIVAD2000:

People loose their lives to insecurity ( which is worse under APC)

We are very religious in this country, but still a poverty capital of the world. You even said "God"and you're supporting APC.

I wonder the"God" you serve

And why are you doing the opposite of your advice.( Read your last paragraph)
Lol

Yes i said you should pray to God to liberate your family from generational poverty instead of wasting your saliva over fruitless efforts claiming Tinubu will be denied the presidency even if he wins

Make a wish for yourself and family first and see it come to fruition before making a national wish

You're just living in fools paradise and deep down in you know that Tinubu will win the coming election

It's just too difficult for some of you guys to accept reality even though some of your fellow day dreamers has accepted reality

You are contesting with Tinubu not just anyhow politicians wake up

1 Like

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by onuman: 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
trutharena:

Source: https://twitter.com/kingsleyfanwo/status/1588891601484787713?s=46&t=7K5IkqKqCeysmRA5Tp5q5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqw4EQqQGXc

People asking to be thrown into more poverty, hunger, rampage by Islamic extremists. Sorry for you.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
DIVAD2000:

For your information, tinubu himself prophecied it, after he chose shetima as a running mate
Try harder online pastor who haven't liberated himself and family from the shackles of generational poverty

You will still join your fellow zombidients before January latest to accept reality no worry
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Indispensable85(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
trutharena:

Source: https://twitter.com/kingsleyfanwo/status/1588891601484787713?s=46&t=7K5IkqKqCeysmRA5Tp5q5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqw4EQqQGXc

Chaiiiiiiiiiii...... nostalgia! This is the community I did my nysc several years ago. Kogi in the bag for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Flows001(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
trutharena:
Kogi is successfully in the bag for all APC candidates right from house of rep, to senatorial, to governorship to Jagaban himself.

Stop fooling yourself!
Concluding awhole Kogi over a village rally is crazy!
It is expected that the Egbiras will support APC because their brother's interest is there, more so cause they are predominantly Muslims..
The majority tribe which happens to be Igala cannot be this stupid, mind you that the Igalas determine who wins an election in KOGI state, not some minority Ebira people...

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by onuman: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Okoroawusa:

In all honesty I want you to put the videos of the said Peter Obi rallies in Lagos, Niger and Anambra side by side with this video of just a village in kogi and do the math.
Be honest and post the videos let all of here on this thread judge.

Stupidity is in Tinubu urchinss believing that the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria is a contest between Bola Tinubu and Peter Obi.

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by damkin24(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Consoling yourself with only one small village in Kogi State that did rally for BAT today and you're happy, while Lagos state, Niger State, Anambra state and many others states across Nigeria will keep holding rallies for Obi.

Kingsley Fanwo who posted that is an SSA on media to Governor Yahaya Bello, an APC member and an elder brother to my friend & former coursemate Uni-Abuja. That's one of the villages where he lost his bid for House of Reps under APC.
Don't let Tinubu supporters in APC deceive you with media support for BAT
Its all for show. The people don't support them.

As it stands now, during the elections and counting of results, LP will be able to afford to dash APC some of its votes without feeling a pinch on its summed nationwide acceptance and votes.

Meanwhile PDP Governorship Candidate In Rivers state Campaign With Peter Obi's pictures
Are you the spokesperson for the people to know they don't support them?

1 Like

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Lama70(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
That area an violence na bread and beans.
Dem dey celebrate with vawulence for there.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by jamace(m): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated / Video Of President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests / Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.