Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State (24423 Views)

Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima / 2023: Thousands Of Women Shun Rain, Hold Rally For Yahaya Bello In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by drlateef: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2022
obynzo:

In you bid to deceive people this is the lie you can conjure abi. Oga how much were you paid to disinform people.

Go to Ihima and ask those hospitals there about me. You think i am a zombidiots. I don’t anybody’s money to survive. Alhamdulilah!!!
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by garfield1: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Never! If he's able to win 25% of Kogi, she should go for Thanksgiving. Ebiras are minorities in Kogi. Even Ebiras are tired of APC because APC had failed them black to back.

70% of ebiras,70% of okuns,30% of igalas are tinubu...nothing for atiku
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Bayyajidda(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2022
garfield1:

70% of ebiras,70% of okuns,30% of igalas are tinubu...nothing for atiku
Your both 70% are minorities. Igalas are the majority. Max 40% Ebira and Okuns may vote Tinubu.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by garfield1: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Your both 70% are minorities. Igalas are the majority. Max 40% Ebira and Okuns may vote Tinubu.

Majority ebiras are apc and Tinubu.igala votes will divide bw tinubu,atiku and obi
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2022
drlateef:

Go to Ihima and ask those hospitals there about me. You think i am a zombidiots. I don’t anybody’s money to survive. Alhamdulilah!!!

Oga when you are tired of lying to yourself you will go and get your funds for the services you have done.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Bayyajidda(m): 11:44am On Nov 06, 2022
garfield1:

Majority ebiras are apc and Tinubu.igala votes will divide bw tinubu,atiku and obi

APC dealt a blow on Ebiras with hunger and starvation, I don't see them voting APC again. Igalas are mostly Obidient, go and verify.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by alizma: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2022
trutharena:

Ebira people did their own rally for BAT few weeks ago and it was massive.

Kogi people dey do am steady.
Ihima is still part of Ebira.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by garfield1: 11:51am On Nov 06, 2022
Bayyajidda:

APC dealt a blow on Ebiras with hunger and starvation, I don't see them voting APC again. Igalas are mostly Obidient, go and verify.

Apc gave ebiras gov,they are grateful.most apc rallies in kogi are in ebiraland.kogi is between tinubu and obi,atiku is out
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by dustmalik: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Bayyajidda:

I'm from Okene, and I can assure you that Tinubu will get 80% of Ebira votes.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by drlateef: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
obynzo:

Oga when you are tired of lying to yourself you will go and get your funds for the services you have done.

Many of you are bunch of buffoons. I am not hungry like you. I don’t need anybody’s money. I am supporting Tinubu because I know he is the best we can have among the lots campaigning right now. And I have my facts and reasons. Not everyone supporting Tinubu is hungry like you.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by liver123(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
What do you expect from backward ebira people who are not even up to one quarter of kogi population
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by seunjungle1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
You called this consoling rally, guy?
I know you intentionally wrote this to quench the fire of shame in your system....I think I noticed something, what?
Is like the noise of #obi-dioties# are becoming tining small small ba?

DaddyFreeze2020:
Consoling yourself with only one small village in Kogi State that did rally for BAT today and you're happy, while Lagos state, Niger State, Anambra state and many others states across Nigeria will keep holding rallies for Obi.

Kingsley Fanwo who posted that is an SSA on media to Governor Yahaya Bello, an APC member and an elder brother to my friend & former coursemate Uni-Abuja. That's one of the villages where he lost his bid for House of Reps under APC.
Don't let Tinubu supporters in APC deceive you with media support for BAT
Its all for show. The people don't support them.

As it stands now, during the elections and counting of results, LP will be able to afford to dash APC some of its votes without feeling a pinch on its summed nationwide acceptance and votes.

Meanwhile PDP Governorship Candidate In Rivers state Campaign With Peter Obi's pictures
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by DIVAD2000: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
olumide4christ:

That doesn't make you or anyone supporting Obi saints, you know.

Your statements prove your level of understanding of whom God is.

God is never a politician... because in all political parties all over the world, there are both good and bad people.

Therefore, God in his just nature, cannot support one party over the other. He makes the rain to fall and the sun to shine both on the good and the bad (Matthew 5:43-48).

That's the problem the Republicans in the USA have...they reason just like you...demonizing the Democrats because of their general beliefs, forgetting that some Christians are also part of the Democratic party, based on ideology.

That will be all from me.

Hmm at least I've seen a sensible APC supporter.

But study your scriptures well, you will see God is a politician.

This is where we Christians have missed it in this country.

Does God choose candidates?
NO

But does he want to be actively engaged in the issues of men?
YES.

Check all godly and competent qualities of a president. Obi surpasses tinubu

I wish to list them here but I don't have the time
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by DIVAD2000: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
olumide4christ:

I'm voting for Tinubu (personality and achievements), not APC (party)...same thing as you people claim to be voting for Obi (personality) and not LP (party). APC as a party led by Buhari haven't done well.

After living in Lagos for 30 years, I have experienced what Tinubu did during his era as governor and his successors. I have also been in Awka for a construction project (GTBank branch in UNIZIK, Awka) between 2012-2013 when Obi was governor. I have a very good idea of the poor state of things in Anambra state during his tenure, which many of Obi's people complained about even here on Nairaland.

In comparison of the 2 candidates, Tinubu is a far better choice for me based on achievements, antecedents and quality leadership he has brought to the fore and leaders he has mentored.
Smiles

Why do you think we voted out pdp?
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 07, 2022
drlateef:

Many of you are bunch of buffoons. I am not hungry like you. I don’t need anybody’s money. I am supporting Tinubu because I know he is the best we can have among the lots campaigning right now. And I have my facts and reasons. Not everyone supporting Tinubu is hungry like you.

Oga when some people talk you see shame and guilt in their sentences it is basic human psychology to respond in anger when you are called out on your own bullshit. So I understand where you are coming from I know the feeling when you know you have sold your conscience for crumbs and you are ashamed to admit because your ego will be deflated.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by drmuri(m): 8:56am On Nov 07, 2022
caracas:

You are a nonentity to say this trash
Even the banks where the moneys were left have come out to confirm it. The former Anambra governor also confirmed it.
Jealousy will not kill some of you
It’s really painful to you I know, but the reality is that Peter obi is incorruptible n competent n Nigerians have resolved to vote him as president….
Who is the nonentity now.
Your hero said he did not say he left 75 billion in the coffers
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by caracas: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2022
drmuri:

Who is the nonentity now.
Your hero said he did not say he left 75 billion in the coffers
Ignorance will not kill you
He just reiterated it yesterday at the arise interview that he left millions of dollars in access , diamond and fidelity banks
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by drmuri(m): 2:28am On Nov 08, 2022
caracas:

Ignorance will not kill you
He just reiterated it yesterday at the arise interview that he left millions of dollars in access , diamond and fidelity banks
It is hard to accept what you have believed all your life is false.
From 75 billion to few million dollars, we are getting there
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by cleverja: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
You forget to add the BEES part, they where sting by bees as a sign of rejection
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by cleverja: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
i AM EBIRA BUT HIGHLY oBIDIENT!
garfield1:

Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Naajjii: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Mr man not true those Igalas are for Waziri PDP not Obi, maybe few Igala Christians are for Obi. Igala people of Kogi are PDP. We got datas of each stare.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Bayyajidda(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr man not true those Igalas are for Waziri PDP not Obi, maybe few Igala Christians are for Obi. Igala people of Kogi are PDP. We got datas of each stare.

Stop living in the past. It's a new dawn.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Naajjii: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Stop living in the past. It's a new dawn.
Which new dawn?
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Bayyajidda(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Naajjii:

Which new dawn?

Keep sleeping on a moving bicycle then.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by caracas: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
drmuri:

It is hard to accept what you have believed all your life is false.
From 75 billion to few million dollars, we are getting there
Fact is fact
Peter obi handed over millions of dollars that amounts to 75billion naira to his successor. It is in the public domain, no one has disputed this , no one has challenged him n no one has counter verified him.
So go and verify…..
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Naajjii: 7:27am On Nov 09, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Keep sleeping on a moving bicycle then.
Sleeping on moving bicycle is better than Sleeping on Ipob moving motorbike.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by Bayyajidda(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
Naajjii:

Sleeping on moving bicycle is better than Sleeping on Ipob moving motorbike.

Tribalist, hunger does not know tribe.
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by drmuri(m): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2022
caracas:

Fact is fact
Peter obi handed over millions of dollars that amounts to 75billion naira to his successor. It is in the public domain, no one has disputed this , no one has challenged him n no one has counter verified him.
So go and verify…..
How you keep regurgitating falsehood and keep asking people to verify amuses and amazes me..
Prof Charles Soludo, Willy Obiano have debunked the fallacy several times, those are people with access to the mess your pandora thief left. But Emeka in upper Iweka knows better than the incumbent governor
Re: Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State by caracas: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2022
drmuri:

How you keep regurgitating falsehood and keep asking people to verify amuses and amazes me..
Prof Charles Soludo, Willy Obiano have debunked the fallacy several times, those are people with access to the mess your pandora thief left. But Emeka in upper Iweka knows better than the incumbent governor
You’re a bloody liar to say Charles soludo debunked it, if them born you well post the link here or video or what ever proof you have.
The man that took over from Peter obi did not debunk it is soludo that took over from Peter’s successor that will now come n debunk what was not handed over to him….
Make una try dey get sense abeg…..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People / Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video / Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.