Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why Doesn't Everybody Invest In Crypto? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Doesn't Everybody Invest In Crypto? (303 Views)

Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? / New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency / Beware Of Asian Girls On Tinder, Luring You To Invest In Crypto Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Doesn't Everybody Invest In Crypto? by jamin006: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
Crypto is going through a transition right now that is similar to how many people in the 1990s felt that the internet was unnecessary, expensive, and not that significant. Some believe that cryptocurrency is too risky for their personalities, so they do not want anything to do with it. While some think it’s just a bubble that will soon crash, the stock market has crashed many times and rebounded again.

While some are of the opinion that it’s a young currency with too much volatility because it can easily be manipulated by big money movers, Nocoiners all have one thing in common, which is all about the profit or return they could make for themselves by not losing a dime and not doing any hard stuff.

The benefits that cryptocurrency and its technology have come to offer are so much more than just price alone. Ethereum is a prime example, being the leader of smart contracts. With big tech startups and institutional investors adopting these technologies, this is enough proof why everybody needs to invest in them to be part of the future that crypto has brought but has yet to unlock.

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't Everybody Invest In Crypto? by jamace(m): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Those who have seen the light have started the crypto journey. Others would join as their vision becomes clearer. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't Everybody Invest In Crypto? by Larynxhedon: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
jamace:
Those who have seen the light have started the crypto journey. Others would join as their vision becomes clearer. grin

Lol, as it funny as you sounded, it's the damn truth my brother grin
Re: Why Doesn't Everybody Invest In Crypto? by kmaster007: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
I wanted too but I no Sabi....
jamace:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

: A Multipurpose Plaza With Fast Food, Night Club, Bush Bar, Hall For Rental, / Become An Independent Driver / My Experience At The A.T.M Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.