Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? (3873 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
FhiBi:
He always want me to cook for him at least once a day and bring it to his office. On Saturday and Sunday,I'll be the one to come to his place and cook dinner for him.
If I default,he'll not eat anything. The thing is that he can cook but he depends on me all the time.

And you're a 14 y/o?
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by lilvicky68(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And you're a 14 y/o?
A 14yr old is cooking and you are here drinking golden mourn
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

I support this post with two bags of rice and vegetable oil
I know you will support something like this now
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

Are u a full time girlfriend with no job, live with him and get all ur bills payed by him ??

If ur answer is yes.....find something doing and have some self worth..... u cant just be sitting around and not expect to be treated one kind.
I know your point bills payment lolz
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
Pells:
Suck his dick at least every morning when you wake up and watch he won't complain anymore undecided lipsrsealed
no follow all thisooo na rubbish man na man if you like worship him day and night if he want to complain he go still complaine
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Pells: 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Limaqueen98:
no follow all thisooo na rubbish man na man if you like worship him day and night if he want to complain he go still complaine
If you do suçk my diçk every morning, I won't disturb or complain
I will be the coolest person
Wanna give it a try undecided lipsrsealed shocked
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by SPAMBOX7: 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Suck his dick on daily basis.

Trust me there won't be anymore complain tongue embarassed
grin
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by BigYash: 12:40am On Nov 08, 2022
FhiBi:
He always want me to cook for him at least once a day and bring it to his office. On Saturday and Sunday,I'll be the one to come to his place and cook dinner for him.
If I default,he'll not eat anything. The thing is that he can cook but he depends on me all the time.
Seems he is using you.. Even though I hate your gender for being manipulative.. This guy dey manipulate you as I view d matter. Be wise!
To please him,my advice is... Don't cheat on him.Ensure you have something doing to pay your bills. Don't depend on him for everything.. Read books,so that you can contribute meaningfully, when you both discuss.. If you occupy yourself with something meaningful, him sef go no say you no go get time to dey do office delivery for food always.
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by advanceDNA: 1:55am On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98:
I know your point bills payment lolz

Dont let me live rent-free in your head....
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by advanceDNA: 1:59am On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98:
I know you will support something like this now

U this old woman....abeg ooooo.....
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by THISLIFE01: 3:57am On Nov 08, 2022
Candidlady:

You cook for him atleast once a day

Saturdays and Sundays you at his place to prep him dinner

Get yourself a life sis

True, she really needs to get a life, cuz it seems her world revolves around the guy.

Imagine,she's not yet married to this guy & she's talking about how to please him. she may end up becoming this guy's slave, not just in house chores, even in bed.
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by THISLIFE01: 4:13am On Nov 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Now I see how people gullibly submit to living life as slaves to others. Wow. undecided

well said. This is how it starts, all in the name of relationship, like it's a do or die affair. By the time he turns her to a complete slave, she won't be able to reject/question his crazy desires.
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

U this old woman....abeg ooooo.....
no beg me you old pass me
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Dont let me live rent-free in your head....
oya na
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2022
Pells:

If you do suçk my diçk every morning, I won't disturb or complain
I will be the coolest person
Wanna give it a try undecided lipsrsealed shocked
if I give it a try can you stand it
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Pells: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98:
if I give it a try can you stand it
Why not undecided lipsrsealed
Ain't a newbie
Have gone 7days nonstop tromping grin grin cheesy
My CV is bad embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2022
Pells:

Why not undecided lipsrsealed
Ain't a newbie
Have gone 7days nonstop tromping grin grin cheesy
My CV is bad embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
as na that one see as you reply me quick your CV is bad na your type the cum quick
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by advanceDNA: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98:
oya na

Wait......why are u followimg me around...?? U realize this is called cyber stalking.??..and it doent look good on you being female...
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Pells: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98:
as na that one see as you reply me quick your CV is bad na your type the cum quick
Am online grin grin
Lol fear fear girl
Whats your location
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2022
Pells:

Am online grin grin
Lol fear fear girl
Whats your location
my location is online
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2022
FhiBi:

angry
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Pells: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Wait......why are u followimg me around...?? U realize this is called cyber stalking.??..and it doent look good on you being female...
She loves you,make someone happy today angry cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2022
FhiBi:

Great idea.
gimmme the bloooowjob insted ..i will not complian!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

why did you think it doesn't look good on me
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

Great idea.
gimmme the bloooowjob insted .i beg..i will not complian!!(no oofeinse) angry
Daddyck I know this is the Type you enjoy most
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Pells: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98:
my location is online
Your already scare of my 6.8 inches rod grin angry shocked
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2022
Pells:

She loves you,make someone happy today angry cheesy
if I love this one he fit die
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2022
Pells:

Your already scare of my 6.8 inches rod grin angry shocked
you are of no fit for me
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by advanceDNA: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98:
why did you think it doesn't look good on me

Cant u read??
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Cant u read??
yes I can't read
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by advanceDNA: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98:
yes I can't read

What do u want?? An apology??

We both insulted each other which is common on nairaland..its just cruise.....there should be no hard feelings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. / How Much Info About Your Partner, Can You Share With Your Family? / How Can I Get White Girl To Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.