Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? (3857 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Pells: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

Great idea.
gimmme the bloooowjob insted ..i will not complian!!(no oofeinse) angry
Jealous person
She can give us both a Mouth Gig
Why saying she should give you alone undecided undecided(no offeinse
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Pells: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98:
if I love this one he fit die
Is your love poisonous shocked shocked
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2022
Pells:

Jealous person
She can give us both a Mouth Gig
Why saying she should give you alone undecided undecided(no offeinse

son..i dont share bloooowjob sir...FhiBi is focusssin on only me, mysef and I!!!!! angry
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Pells: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98:
you are of no fit for me
Try and see
I promise to make you cum undecided
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Pells: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

son..i dont share bloooowjob sir...FhiBi is focusssin on only me, mysef and I!!!!! angry
Good ,don't drag Lima with me again
Be warned (no ofeijnsks) undecided
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2022
Pells:

Try and see
I promise to make you cum undecided
fine you are a good fit I have confirmed that now I didn't know you are this strong
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2022
Pells:

Is your love poisonous shocked shocked
lolz yes is very poisonous ooo
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

What do u want?? An apology??

We both insulted each other which is common on nairaland..its just cruise.....there should be no hard feelings

lolz are you been serious right now I don't want any apologyoooo i am been kidding,following you around was just to cruise on you that's all
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by advanceDNA: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98:
lolz are you been serious right now I don't want any apologyoooo i am been kidding,following you around was just to cruise on you that's all

Okay...let the cruise continue then.....no parent insult please....i dont drag peoples fathers and mothers
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Okay...let the cruise continue then.....no parent insult please....i dont drag peoples fathers and mothers
lolz don't worry I don't insult
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2022
Pells:

Good ,don't drag Lima with me again
Be warned (no ofeijnsks) undecided

son ..am fokkkkin Limaqueen98 first......its already signed....so forget her!!!(REAL TALK) angry
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by akwesenana: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

son ..am fokkkkin Limaqueen98 first......its already signed....so forget her!!!(REAL TALK) angry
Quit goofing around.
Are you mad already?
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2022
akwesenana:

Quit goofing around.
Are you mad already?

son i cant even pronance yor name....are u ghana? yor true name is Kofi, corrrrrrrect? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by akwesenana: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

son i cant even pronance yor name....are u ghana? yor true name is Kofi, corrrrrrrect? (no oofeinse) angry
Son?
Are you okay?
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2022
akwesenana:

Son?
Are you okay?

shange yor name please. we cant pronance it. Bro I have notin against u ghana people but do u no they still selling GHANA Must GO bags..juss sayin! angry
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by akwesenana: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

shange yor name please. we cant pronance it. Bro I have notin against u ghana people but do u no they still selling GHANA Must GO bags..juss sayin! angry
Na Ogun go kill you.
Ozworr
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Pells: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2022
akwesenana:

Na Ogun go kill you.
Ozworr
Obhiaba grin grin
Onegbé? grin
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by akwesenana: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2022
Pells:
Obhiaba grin grin Onegbé? grin
Épa domo. I no dey hear Benin grin
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2022
akwesenana:

Na Ogun go kill you.
Ozworr

son am from london...spek english!!
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Tegabadguy(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2022
FhiBi:
He always want me to cook for him at least once a day and bring it to his office. On Saturday and Sunday,I'll be the one to come to his place and cook dinner for him.
If I default,he'll not eat anything. The thing is that he can cook but he depends on me all the time.
wife to be

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by akwesenana: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

son am from london...spek english!!
You're from London and you can't compose a line of intelligible English. Demented clown.
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2022
akwesenana:

You're from London and you can't compose a line of intelligible English.
Demented clown.

Son, i have Pounds stalin..U have naira
Son I have moiney...u dont
Son u not on ma level, financially....ask me nicely for moiney
son I am Moiney.....U will never see my kinda moiney!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

rest abeg you too form
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by akwesenana: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

I've a feeling you purposely misspell words just to garner attention.
Get a life sir. (no offiensce) smiley
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

or better still give him money to make him financial balance na
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98:
rest abeg you too form

please tell that young man I am smashin u first i beg....thats the rule here. I always smash first!!(THANK ME LATER) smiley
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2022
akwesenana:

hmmm you the reply Daddyck,you no go leave am alone he no too de normaloooo
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

please tell that young man I am smashin u first i beg....thats the rule here. I always smash first!!(THANK ME LATER) smiley
don't worry he no understand that's why I go tell am
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2022
akwesenana:

Brother, ask nicely & i swaar i will post u £3 from london....u can use this to buy 1 Suit, 1 JAcket, i pear of shoe plus bag of rices to last u 2 month sir. (THANKS ME LATER) smiley
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2022
akwesenana:

Na so he de,if no be sexxx were he Sabi spell nothing de his head
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Limaqueen98: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

Brother, ask nicely & i swaar i will post u £3 from london....u can use this to buy 1 Suit, 1 JAcket, i pear of shoe plus bag of rices to last u 2 month sir. (THANKS ME LATER) smiley
common £3 that's not money na
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Pells: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
akwesenana:

Épa domo.
I no dey hear Benin grin
I greet you boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Girlfriend Climbs High Tension Tower After Quarrel, Boyfriend Follows / I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! / What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.