Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi (29830 Views)

Atiku "Captured" Obidients As They Abandoned Peter Obi / Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home / Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by SamOchuko: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/nigerian-youths-have-abandoned-peter-obi-ossai/amp/

Obi will beat your oga in the 2023 presidential election even in the polling unit in your oga’s home town

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
This na senseless talk
Majority of Obi supporters are youths

Shout up,I be youth but na Tinubu i stand for

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Light78: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2022
Many of this people coming out to make silly speeches are not prudent.

How can someone come out in the open and utter that statement?

Even if you are paid to sell your freedom, you would do it wisely.

I am 100% sure Peter Obi will win

We are forgetting his vice is also a northern. From Buhari's side

When Datti kicks off his campaign ehh, that would be the end.

They know that they are doing.

Make people way Dem dey bribe dey collect now, when election is near, then he takes them by surprise.

Simple....

I wonder that people like Osas would do when their opponent wins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Iamlakexide(m): 8:10am On Nov 06, 2022
If you got such responses that's means the event was headed in somewhere in Somalia or your ward meeting organized by your party... That's the permutation... Alaaye no come here dey fool yourself... PO our candidate
EcoBrick:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/nigerian-youths-have-abandoned-peter-obi-ossai/amp/
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Akerele44(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
What do these people mean by a politician who has governed a state not having the capacity to lead Nigeria?

To date, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua remains one of most celebrated Nigeria's president, despite the fact that he even ran the country as a sick man.

Yet, these shameless things keep saying that an agile, intelligent and knowledgeable former governor has no capacity to run the country.

These idiots have no shame at all.

He govern a state and his people are praying to God that his tenure should quickly end on time

Because of Igbo presidency the same sets of people keep shouting OBI the messier (Messier kill u there) and they also forgot that social medias would never forget how this fake messier Bleep Anambrans up just thesame way Buhari did

2 Likes

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Blackman7: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2022
You are living in self denial. It will shock you next year. Obi movement is real nigeria cannot afford to have another one sick man as president. Imagine the like of BAT addressing a joint session in the united nations nigeria Will become a laughing stock in the eyes of the international community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2022
EcoBrick:

I don't think so. Manority of the youths are still supporting him. But do they have PVC? The answer is No.....so Peter obi should keep dreaming.....

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Skty: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2022
verybadmouth:
Lol. Social Media President.
Jagaban will win the elections next year. Know this and know peace.

Exchange rate
#900 naira is now $1Dollar

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Sonyboom: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2022
Madman have you seen me come to Igboland to beg for food

illuminutty:
Assuming that is true, it is not Peter Obi's loss. Obi is richer than all the Nigerian youths. Win or lose, Obi is wealthy and will never beg for bread in this life.

You think you are doing Obi, you are doing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2022
Someone way resemble Abba kyari....dem go soon catch this one with money laundering
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by riverbird: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2022
Mr. Osai the minister of fake news and lying department for the pdp, you can do better.... grin, wait till election day and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Sonyboom: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2022
If Peter Obi see just 2 million vote in the 2023 presidential election he should be declared the winner of the election
edogu:
I thought they said Peter Obi has no structure? I thought they said he's only relevant on social media? So why are they hell bent on destroying his name? APC and PDP should do their thing and leave Peter Obi alone? Even if he fails, he's already a legend.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by muykem: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Nigerians can't abandon Peter for this
Igbo hatred for Tinubu and Yoruba is out of this world. Okowa PDP VP candidate special assistance made the comment. You didn't tackle him or Atiku but Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2022
You go small party u Dey talk rubbish, see your small head. How much Okowa pay you to talk this?

EcoBrick:

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Skty: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2022
Sonyboom:
Madman have you seen me come to Igboland to beg for food

It's not about you, but the majority of Nigerians...are u happy with the way Nigeria is? Even ur family will disown u..over ur stance
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2022
RockHard:
Truly, the enthusiasm seems to have waned drastically compared to some few months ago. I also think lack of funds is starting to tell on the Obi campaign.

youths are campaigning for obi for free.

campaigns generally are low especially for pdp and apc.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Nigerians can't abandon Peter for this

Which nigerians? Peter obi is just a dreamer. He can never be the president in 2023.....maybe in 2031, after Tinubu have finished his Tenure. Which is not even possible, because power will shift to the North.....
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Belluski: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2022
Do you expect a VP candidate aid to say otherwise... you want make dem sack am
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by SeriouslySense(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2022
I was thinking its a form of Reverse psychology.

He is making this cheap statement, to send doubt into the vulnerable. ( maybe i am very wrong)

Nigerians are known to be slaves and easily forget. grin grin cheesy cheesy

We were trained not to think for ourselves but to follow the crowd, hence his statement implies the crowd have left, but what is the reality.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2022
general111:
The youths have abandoned obi?
Which kind lie be dis?
They abandoned obi for who?
Atiku or tinubu?
Abeg make this man shift

How many of those youths get PVC? Abi, an their teeth, dem go use vote?
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Temptee101(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2022
RockHard:
Truly, the enthusiasm seems to have waned drastically compared to some few months ago. I also think lack of funds is starting to tell on the Obi campaign.

Keep deceiving yourself

Peter Obi remains the people's choice even in the next 1000000 years

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by nairamaniac: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2022
RockHard:

So you expect rallies to be taking place every weekend in all the states in Nigeria till the day of the election?
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by portplus: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2022
Googledotcom:
Abandoned ! Where did he carry out his survey ?

I was around my polling unit this morning and hoping election was today. The other candidates for hear weeen for my hand.

He carried out his survey Inside Delta Government House Banquet Hall Asaba.......where he and his likes gathered to massage Okowa's ego.

3 Likes

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by nelskals(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2022
temitope27:
JAGABAN ALL THE WAY

If Una like filter his face till he becomes a white walker , I will still not support nor vote him . APC with too much deceit.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by general111(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2022
Sleekfingers:

How many of those youths get PVC? Abi, an their teeth, dem go use vote?
Sit in your house and be thinking nobody has pvc
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by eldoradoxx: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2022
ElSudani:

How come he didn't use the "agility" and "intelligence" in Anambra?
The opinions of the people of Anambra during his leadership there is forever preserved here on nairaland and other places on the internet.
If you knew what Anambra was before Obi came and cleaned up the entire State and restored sanity, you won't be talking.
Anambra was in a mess before Obi came in an restored total sanity. Thugs and political god fathers took over Anambra before Obi came through his victory at the Supreme Court. Anambra is that State where Governor Ngige was detained in a toilet inside Government House on the orders of AIG Ige and Justice Egbo Egbo and his Deputy being sworn in as Governor on the basis of forged resignation letter before someone made a distress call to Abuja and the plan was scuttled. Anambra was that State that you cannot drive past Upper Iweka or Nkpor or most commerical places without being robbed or pickpocketted in broad day light before Obi came. The shame of Nigeria was Anambra before Obi came.
Schools were shut down and everything at standstill with the State ranking at the bottom of performance in external exams before Obi came. Obi came and restored the dignity of Anambra. Criminals fled the state, Bakassi boys bundled out of the State, kidnappers and their gangs fled as their mansions and choice properties were summarily demolished, once your property is identified as where victims of kidnapping were held, your house goes down that day. He paid direct subventions to all the primary and secondary schools in Anambra including mission schools and it became a turn around for education in the state till date, they come tops in external exams.
Anambra people know that Obi remains the best man to have ever governed their state till date. If he was Governor by now, this FG-IPOB induced insecurity will never enter Anambra because he will dialogue with you even if the venue is before your village shrine, Obi will come even without his security details to dialogue and find solution. That's the kind of man he was as a Governor and will be as President. He believes in equity and fairness and he is for the common man on the street, yet a multi billionaire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by eldoradoxx: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2022
portplus:

He carried out his survey Inside Delta Government House Banquet Hall Asaba.......where he and his likes gathered to massage Okowa's ego.
Hehehehe, u know it

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by gosmoney(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Ogogoro joint talk na him this nonsense mod carry put first this earlier morning
You are sick upstairs
Majority of Obi supporters are youths
it shows it all with dis ur comment cos if na before like 200 for Don like ur comment

2 Likes

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by ChristineC: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Kingsley8181: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2022
YOUR MUMU IS A GENERATIONAL MUMU AND IT HAS NO CURE. EWU YOU WILL FIRST ABANDON YOUR FAMILY TO FOLLOW GHOST.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by KakiP(m): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2022
No need for the noise, Nigerians have already decided who they will vote for, we are just waiting for Election Day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed / Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Two Ministerial Nominees. Sends Names To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.