Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi (29836 Views)

Atiku "Captured" Obidients As They Abandoned Peter Obi / Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home / Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Decent09(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
What do these people mean by a politician who has governed a state not having the capacity to lead Nigeria?

To date, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua remains one of most celebrated Nigeria's presidents, despite the fact that he even ran the country as a sick man.

Yet, these shameless things keep saying that an agile, intelligent and knowledgeable former governor has no capacity to run the country.

These idiots have no shame at all.

Facts and statistics shows that Obi's achieved in creating division against uniting the people in the state, in fact, Yorubas and Hausas have no place to settle during his tenure, Obi make sure that he made provisions of Buses and Trailers that will convey them back to their State of origin.

I spoke with one respected Igbo Man, and he reliably informed me that this Man Obi only succeeded in dividing Ndi gbo instead of Uniting them.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Decent09(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2022
Light78:
Many of this people coming out to make silly speeches are not prudent.

How can someone come out in the open and utter that statement?

Even if you are paid to sell your freedom, you would do it wisely.

I am 100% sure Peter Obi will win

We are forgetting his vice is also a northern. From Buhari's side

When Datti kicks off his campaign ehh, that would be the end.

They know that they are doing.

Make people way Dem dey bribe dey collect now, when election is near, then he takes them by surprise.

Simple....

I wonder that people like Osas would do when their opponent wins.

Oga before you go to bed tonight, go and find the templates that contains these presidential candidates stewardship, I mean the main Presidential Candidates with their Deputies, do compare and contrast, I swear Oga you will wake up tomorrow campaigning for another candidate not Peter Obi, the reasons you are clamouring for Obi now is that, You didn't find enough time to reasons and reason and reason, that's why.

We should not allow sentiment to becloud our sense of reasoning pls.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Svoboda(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

We are saying and asking the same thing sir...

If they are weary of Peter Obi (as you all claim), who currently catches their voting fancy?!!

Obi still catches their fancy but enthusiasm is running low.

There are a lot of intervening eposodes between when the obidient craze came into full swing and when the election will hold. Its a whooping 7 to 8 months span. Long enough for the zeal to wane to a point of lethargy.

How many of them obidients actually registered, and how many of them are willing to retrieve their pvcs and vote?

Remember our youths are reluctant voters in the first place.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Decent09(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2022
Seunwere:

Sincerely speaking even on nairaland d likes has drastically reduced may be dose supporters travel to wia dere is no Internet connection.

No it started when start to know Who is Peter Obi, by putting sentiment aside.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by patomberekpe(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2022
verybadmouth:
Lol. Social Media President.
Jagaban will win the elections next year. Know this and know peace.
No problem If I buy bag of rice 100k, You too will buy it the same,You ont buy it 5000 becauseou voted Tinubu, stupid generation.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by verybadmouth(m): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2022
patomberekpe:
No problem If I buy bag of rice 100k, You too will buy it the same,You ont buy it 5000 becauseou voted Tinubu, stupid generation.
Don't worry, with Peter Obi, bag of rice will become 1k. Mumu
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Sammy5413(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
They've abandoned him and followed your papa.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by chysam: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Ogogoro joint talk na him this nonsense mod carry put first this earlier morning
You are sick upstairs
Majority of Obi supporters are youths

I agree with you if he doesn't travel to London or Paris before the elections.

Do you think he won't jet out?. Let hear from you.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by azikiweironsi(m): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
I'm not surprised. No be Nigeria again ?
Anything that enters Nigeria, whether good or bad must be taking hook sink and line.
The kind of bullying and attacking whoever his opinion defers to theirs is enough for anybody to think otherwise.
Let me go before they come at me now. It's their logo and their usual style to attack you whether you have legitimate reasons or not.
It's in their gene.
Cheers.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by jackobi(m): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lies

Is Peter Obi the only candidate. Everyday Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that. Haba!!!. Some People are having sleepless nights cos of Obi. Doctors please check on them, they have to create more lies to be relevant. They must be afraid that they all will soon be out of jobs because they really had little or nothing reliable to offer Nigerians. They better go and learn work skills because no more business as-usual.

Peter Obi is our next president.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by chysam: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
What do these people mean by a politician who has governed a state not having the capacity to lead Nigeria?

To date, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua remains one of most celebrated Nigeria's presidents, despite the fact that he even ran the country as a sick man.

Yet, these shameless things keep saying that an agile, intelligent and knowledgeable former governor has no capacity to run the country.

These idiots have no shame at all.

It's all strategically planned stratagem to impose an epileptic individual on Nigerians
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by ElSudani: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
broadman20:

God will bear us witness that you don't know about Anambra state neither have you studied it or have ever visited the state.

What you only know is the propaganda you have been given and you are happily spreading it like wild fire.

But God will surely disgrace all of you very soon.

He achieved nothing as a governor. He confessed with his own mouth that he invested state funds in a business in which his family had interest! This should put him in jail in most of the countries he likes to mention in his fake statistics.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by TrumpDonald2: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/nigerian-youths-have-abandoned-peter-obi-ossai/amp/

grin grin This is the most laughable post I've ever seen and the person who posted this as the most foolish person in Nigeria right now.

You went to a ceremony and MC shouted Peter Obi and they didn't respond. So the youths in that ceremony now represents the entire youth in the country? How foolish can one be.

Anyway he's trying to fight for his stomach. You all are scared of Peter Obi. grin grin

Your fear is real and come next year, you guys will have no option than to accept him as the next president of this country.

ObiDatti 2023
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by cochexky: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/nigerian-youths-have-abandoned-peter-obi-ossai/amp/

The foolish person na the person way move this useless write up to from page.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
LtChisom:

Peaceful north that is killing for an imaginary worthless and useless prophet mohamed, that medina pigs exhumed and ate his dead petrifying carcass, tell me something?
Or the boko that rejected western education but still use cellphones made with the technology of western education, tell me islam is not worthless with confused morons and arse flickers?

With all you mentioned, the almighty NORTH is still more peaceful than the East. When last did you go to the East? Abeg go, Simon Ekpa and his IPOB Bandits dey wait you. grin grin

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by FunKiller: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
temitope27:
JAGABAN ALL THE WAY

Look at the hammerhead of horror
Mastermind of criminality and forgery
We will cut the head off this snakes come next year
This I have seen grin

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by amliftedhigher: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
Any youths who did not adopt Peter Obi is doing himself not me. I am gainfully employed and can leave Nigeria at any slight crisis and can pay even 5k dollars as flight tickets

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by hohafrank(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lie from the pit of hell.The youths are solidly behind him.
You people will receive the shock of your lives come 2023 election.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by fohlarp: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
lexxwiz:

Nothing waned down, we are busy trying to get food to eat, we are busy dodging bullets and working really hard to send the children back to schools after a long strike.

Brother, typing this comment alone took me lots of time. Head is full.

Don’t worry, we’re watching, we. :,,,:’re working, we’re going to win.: we have no other options!!!!!!!

Waned down? You must be crazy tbh. 1 Pounds is N1005 this morning. Pffft! Please niigg**r
God is ur strength sir,den no knw no b evrytm person go dy shout na

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by oladele5adesewa: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lol. Social Media President.Jagaban will win the elections next year. Know this and know peace.Lol. Social Media President.Jagaban will win the elections next year. Know this and know peace....
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by peedeeasobie(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
RockHard:
Truly, the enthusiasm seems to have waned drastically compared to some few months ago. I also think lack of funds is starting to tell on the Obi campaign.

If this is not an outright political jingoism, then it means you are not informed. What should the youths be doing? Holding rally everyday? Or because you think it has waned, that means those youths will vote for Atiku or Tinubu?

Work, serious grassroot work is ongoing in the North as we speak for Peter Obi.

Lack of funds? Were the rallies that held funded by Peter Obi? Is the rally Peter Obi's campaign?

Learn to analyse issues intelligently sir
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by effort1: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
verybadmouth:
Lol. Social Media President.
Jagaban will win the elections next year. Know this and know peace.

Jagaban will win so that your entire generation can go further into destruction.

Naira to dollar rate is now 1000 per dollar. Tinubu won't suffer it. It is your family members that will suffer it.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by franudi: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
A very big lie. We stand strongly for Mr. Peter Obi.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by broadman20: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
ElSudani:

He achieved nothing as a governor. He confessed with his own mouth that he invested state funds in a business in which his family had interest! This should put him in jail in most of the countries he likes to mention in his fake statistics.

So that was the only thing Obi did as a governor by investing in a brewing company?

I've also seen here how many of you has been so angry with the logo of the HEROES beer..... hmmmmm!

You will never see his investment in education of which he even worn an award for.

What of his rural road projects?

How can you see that?

This Man you are talking about did all these as a governor under APGA , dispite being impeached twice as a governor.

Why was he not invited or facing trial as CRIMINAL TINUBU as faced?

This means all of you are simply envious of the man and the whole world knows about it.

We are waiting for you people , let the Bullion Van criminal come as we will teach him the lessons of his life and still eat LAGOS money that he will be bringing along.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The news pain this Emeka, wey dey shame to bare his IGBO name. He rather impersonate the almighty NORTH. Since his Region is the Region that is drawing Nigeria backward. grin grin grin

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Karlosorji(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Thinkam:
Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
to your village
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by observanc1: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Ogogoro joint talk na him this nonsense mod carry put first this earlier morning
You are sick upstairs
Majority of Obi supporters are youths
this is the season of disinformation and misinformation and agbadorians and mikanoans are master of it.
Youths have abandoned Peter Obi while just yesterday, thousands of youths trooped out in drug kingpin, master certificate forger tilumbu's neighbourhood in a solidarity march for Obi. Dont mind useless people.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
observanc1:
this is the season of disinformation and misinformation and agbadorians and mikanoans are master of it.
Youths have abandoned Peter Obi while just yesterday, thousands of youths trooped out in drug kingpin, master certificate forger tilumbu's neighbourhood in a solidarity march for Obi. Dont mind useless people.
Very senseless fools aswear

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by jamace(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
temitope27:
JAGABAN ALL THE WAY
Whitewashed tomb. grin grin

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Okwyjesus(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
RockHard:
Truly, the enthusiasm seems to have waned drastically compared to some few months ago. I also think lack of funds is starting to tell on the Obi campaign.

I don't think so. There was a raising of popularity and now it's real business up north. We are patiently waiting for Feb 25th
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Kingspin(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
So, this is the next propaganda to brainwash the public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Helped With Crowd Coordination As VP Osinbajo Waited To Vote / Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Cabal Aren’t Hungry People, They Are Respectable Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.