Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,972 members, 7,821,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi (29827 Views)

Atiku "Captured" Obidients As They Abandoned Peter Obi / Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home / Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by elasticlala: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2022
Googledotcom:
Abandoned ! Where did he carry out his survey ?

I was around my polling unit this morning and hoping election was today. The other candidates for hear weeen for my hand.
It is very easy to identify fools online. The idiot said he went to an occasion and the MC bla bla bla… how many people were present in the occasion? What fraction of the ward, local government, or state was his sample size? & his foolishness allowed him conclude on that. It is pathetic that these are the kind of people that come out in recent time to make senseless comment about others.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by elasticlala: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2022
elasticlala:

It is very easy to identify fools online. The idiot said he went to an occasion and the MC bla bla bla… how many people were present in the occasion? What fraction of the ward, local government, or state was his sample size? & his foolishness allowed him conclude on that. It is pathetic that these are the kind of people that come out in recent time to make senseless comment about others.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Akagas(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2022
RockHard:
Truly, the enthusiasm seems to have waned drastically compared to some few months ago. I also think lack of funds is starting to tell on the Obi campaign.
Wait till election comes
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Tradman: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Dirpetaner: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2022
I also noticed this... Immediately ASUU strike was called off....everything was reduced...
EcoBrick:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/nigerian-youths-have-abandoned-peter-obi-ossai/amp/
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2022
gosmoney:
it shows it all with dis ur comment cos if na before like 200 for Don like ur comment

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Allisgud: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2022
They didn't know obidients have strategize new format,u people will be shocked on that day
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Shout up,I be youth but na Tinubu i stand for
You don't have sense old Mumu

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by asanausana91: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2022
verybadmouth:
Lol. Social Media President.
Jagaban will win the elections next year. Know this and know peace.
Muslim Muslim ticket will never succeed, except the will divide the country along religious line.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2022
temitope27:
na only dey reply everyone, u no see how you mumu reach now, u re the only Pandora supporter
You go cry tire senseless zombie

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by mrkings84(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2022
PDP AND APC HAVE BEEN IN THE AFFAIRS OF THIS COUNTRY SINCE 1999 TILL DATE AND LOOK AT WHERE WE ARE TODAY, ITS TIME WE TRY A DIFFERENT PARTY. THAT'S WHY WE THE YOUTHS HAVE ROOTED FOR OBI.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by azpekuliar: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2022
RockHard:
Truly, the enthusiasm seems to have waned drastically compared to some few months ago. I also think lack of funds is starting to tell on the Obi campaign.

Lol…
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Zzxx(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2022
You're very sick in your head,go and look for better things to do rather than looking for what does not concern you,mugu.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by asanausana91: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
What do these people mean by a politician who has governed a state not having the capacity to lead Nigeria?

To date, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua remains one of most celebrated Nigeria's presidents, despite the fact that he even ran the country as a sick man.

Yet, these shameless things keep saying that an agile, intelligent and knowledgeable former governor has no capacity to run the country.

These idiots have no shame at all.
Yaradua was a borned leader, his compassion and intelligent cannot be compared to a stingy, self-centred and ethnic bigot Peter obi.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by nairavsdollars(f): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2022
I remembrree this useless boy was sacked by Okowa last year for lying
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Bayyajidda(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2022
temitope27:
JAGABAN ALL THE WAY

Omo see big-time editing.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by OsunOriginal: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/nigerian-youths-have-abandoned-peter-obi-ossai/amp/

Before nko? The misguided youths are gradually getting guidance from elders and wiser youths grin grin grin grin
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Nigerians can't abandon Peter for this
no Amount of edited pictures will stop jagaban from been the president

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by OdefaGirl(f): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2022
This one wan chase clout..... Unfortunately, I didn't even care to know his name grin grin
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Zzxx(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2022
We the youths are forever Obedient,pdp and Apc has failed us totally so we trying another party.get that into your flimsy skull.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2022
asanausana91:
Muslim Muslim ticket will never succeed, except the will divide the country along religious line.
iboman cannot rule the country they once called zoo

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Ogogoro joint talk na him this nonsense mod carry put first this earlier morning
You are sick upstairs
Majority of Obi supporters are youths

The news pain this Emeka, wey dey shame to bare his IGBO name. He rather impersonate the almighty NORTH. Since his Region is the Region that is drawing Nigeria backward. grin grin grin

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by JealousCobra(m): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2022
Thinkam:
Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

Who told you that we youths have backed down for Obi !?

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Naajjii: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
What do these people mean by a politician who has governed a state not having the capacity to lead Nigeria?

To date, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua remains one of most celebrated Nigeria's presidents, despite the fact that he even ran the country as a sick man.

Yet, these shameless things keep saying that an agile, intelligent and knowledgeable former governor has no capacity to run the country.

These idiots have no shame at all.
Does the name Yar Adua sounds like Obi or did they both share the same background ?
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by DesChyko: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2022
Okay. So you and your friends all attended parties in different locations and states where incidentally, the all MCs decided suddenly to shout "Peter Obi" and everyone in the crowd also made up their individual minds to snub each and every one of those MCs in those different locations. This zobo is very madly chilled angry

I know there is hunger in the land but even the saying is 'A hungry man is an angry man, not a stupid man. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by kelly72: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2022
verybadmouth:

Hope the rest of you will be able to pick his pieces when the North delivers him his breakfast in February. Hope you saw how Kano youths collected he stolen millions but instead stayed away from his rally, while some were seen stoning his car. Pls ask him to send more billions to Kano or better, channel all Lagos revenues to Kano.

So Tinubu will defeat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the North abi?

O lule.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by deavicky(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by swissobed: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2022
Lmao
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by LordPsalm(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2022
Keep deceiving urself.

If we leave Peter Obi, who do u think we will vote?

E go shock una.
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Georgejeez: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2022
Light78:
Many of this people coming out to make silly speeches are not prudent.

How can someone come out in the open and utter that statement?

Even if you are paid to sell your freedom, you would do it wisely.

I am 100% sure Peter Obi will win

We are forgetting his vice is also a northern. From Buhari's side

When Datti kicks off his campaign ehh, that would be the end.

They know that they are doing.

Make people way Dem dey bribe dey collect now, when election is near, then he takes them by surprise.

Simple....

I wonder that people like Osas would do when their opponent wins.

grin grin grin someone that will lose his own polling unit .
You think Presidential election is by mouth and hype .

I never knew , Obidients can hope to count on Buhari"s influence to help their vice in the North , haha , I'm sure Buhari don't even know who is Datti

One common thing with IPOB members and Obidients , them too de make mouth , no be only when Datti kick off campaign na own goal he go kick off
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by NuruDiddy: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2022
verybadmouth:

U don't need to shout just wait till after election. Una too dey talk and shout. If fight start,na una go run pass.
Take a chill pill
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by LtChisom: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2022
temitope27:
JAGABAN ALL THE WAY

Who come be this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed / How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff / Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.