Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi (29832 Views)

Atiku "Captured" Obidients As They Abandoned Peter Obi / Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home / Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by fitinwell: 7:59am On Nov 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Ireportlive: 7:59am On Nov 06, 2022
Which youth was with him before

End SARS arsonist and vandals

ESN UGM IPOB

5 Likes

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2022
What exactly is this clown saying now.

If they have abandoned Obi, who are they now massively supporting?! Atiku?!! Tinubu?!!

You all in APC and PDP should be less obsessed with Peter Obi, and more concerned with selling your bad products.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by illuminutty: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2022
Assuming that is true, it is not Peter Obi's loss. Obi is richer than all the Nigerian youths. Win or lose, Obi is wealthy and will never beg for bread in this life.

You think you are doing Obi, you are doing yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Afamed: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2022
For the 10th time I am saying this on this forum, Peter Obi is never in the contest, Obi and Atiku are in the same camp

4 Likes

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Devil1Messenger: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2022
verybadmouth:
Lol. Social Media President.
Jagaban will win the elections next year. Know this and know peace.
grin
Jagajaga after Buhari?
God forbid

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Scamburster(m): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2022
We buy/sell all type of funds and gift cards at very good rate without delaying payment check out our list and rate

Pay-pal funds = 650/$ clean funds if it is not clean too let me know

zelle funds = 550/$ clean funds if it is not clean too let me know

Chime funds = 520/$

Applepay funds= 520/$

Venmo funds = 480/$

Greendot funds = 500/$

Skrill funds = 600/$

Rmb = 111#

Bitcoin ask for rate

Usdt and others too ask for rate

Itunes card = 480

Amazon card = 540/$

Steam wallet= 540/$

Google play gift card = 500/$

Sephora card= 520/$

Amex gift card = 550/$

Visa gift card & one vanilla = 560/$

Ebay gift card = 550/$

Other gift cards and other funds can come in
WhatsApp
+234 8082 90 88 8 4
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by edogu(m): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2022
I thought they said Peter Obi has no structure? I thought they said he's only relevant on social media? So why are they hell bent on destroying his name? APC and PDP should do their thing and leave Peter Obi alone? Even if he fails, he's already a legend.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2022
Googledotcom:
Abandoned ! Where did he carry out his survey ?

I was around my polling unit this morning and hoping election was today. The other candidates for hear weeen for my hand.
LOl

E sure me say you nitwits no get PVC

Online miscreants grin

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Ensquare(m): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2022
We are not making noise again... We want to take them unaware with our silent
OBidient be quiet �� till then

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by temitope27(m): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:

For your papa village abi?
na only dey reply everyone, u no see how you mumu reach now, u re the only Pandora supporter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Terror48: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2022
temitope27:
JAGABAN ALL THE WAY

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2022
illuminutty:
Assuming that is true, it is not Peter Obi's loss. Obi is richer than all the Nigerian youths. Win or lose, Obi is wealthy and will never beg for bread in this life.
keep Your consolation speech until after election Obi PRO

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Globad(f): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Nigerians can't abandon Peter for this

A PDP person made the statement and you brought out the APC candidate.

Why?

The rate at which Tinubu is being mentioned creates the impression that he's the man to beat

4 Likes

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by TheSameGuy(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2022
On a serious note, people have known Peter Obi was a disaster when he was Governor.

This is firsthand experiences.

Thanks to us all who keep exposing that Fraudulent Obi.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by greatiyk4u(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2022
ElSudani:

How come he didn't use the "agility" and "intelligence" in Anambra?
The opinions of the people of Anambra during his leadership there is forever preserved here on nairaland and other places on the internet.

And opinion of a few nairalanders who may even be in opposition is what you conclude to mean opinion of the whole Anambra people?
Issorite
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Hotice085: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2022
verybadmouth:

Know this now and forever
Tinubu will only be president of Agberos and Kirikiri maximum prison inmates

2 Likes

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Felabrity: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2022
Clown

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Felabrity: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2022
Nigerians have abandoned Atiku

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2022
ElSudani:

How come he didn't use the "agility" and "intelligence" in Anambra?
The opinions of the people of Anambra during his leadership there is forever preserved here on nairaland and other places on the internet.

He used it. Come to Anambra and verify. Leave online paid urchins.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Sonyboom: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2022
Yes a suck Yardua was nearly the best president Nigeria had if not the best a sick Tinubu who governed a state like Lagos is the hope Nigeria is looking up to. He is full of the capacity needed to lead.

SmartPolician:
What do these people mean by a politician who has governed a state not having the capacity to lead Nigeria?

To date, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua remains one of most celebrated Nigeria's president, despite the fact that he even ran the country as a sick man.

Yet, these shameless things keep saying that an agile, intelligent and knowledgeable former governor has no capacity to run the country.

These idiots have no shame at all.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Scamburster(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2022
bigfish3k:
You people will just be deluding your selves.
The Nigerian youths have done the real work of sensitizing Nigerians
Every body is now Aware of who to vote for.
Peter Obi of course.

But I am also surprised that you people are now indirectly admitting that the youths are with him.
I thought that you people said that it was a social media thing. Mtchew. Confused people
God bless you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by cuttestprince(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2022
verybadmouth:
I don't blame non challant politicians, I blames fools who support them,if jagaban is ur choice u need to ask ur head some sanity questions

2 Likes

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by worldp: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2022
What gibberish are you talking about. You are working for your pay master but don't expose yourself to danger for cheap relevance.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Scamburster(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2022
Afamed:
For the 10th time I am saying this on this forum, Peter Obi is never in the contest, Obi and Atiku are in the same camp
Paid shameless urchin.

2 Likes

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by SamOchuko: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Agbero is not a job. It's organised robbery. That thing you take that makes you talk rubbish should be kept out of reach.

Yes o my bro, Atiku is coming to your house

3 Likes

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by obi58: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2022
verybadmouth:

No wonder you called yourself verybadmouth.

Nothing sensible can come out of that mouth
Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Secondly: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2022
Who the fuck_ is this idiot?

So because people didn't chorus Obi back to you, you now concluded that we obidients have lost our focus?

What a fool!

Well, what else do you expect from a senseless agbado supporter?

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by SaLongs1(m): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2022
This man is giving entrenched interests sleepless nights knowing it will not be business as usual if he gets into Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Sonyboom: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2022
But you have not been able to tell use what Ipob is
sanusideunifier:

Agbero is not a job. It's organised robbery. That thing you take that makes you talk rubbish should be kept out of reach.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi by Svoboda(m): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2022
Angelfrost:
What exactly is this clown saying now.

If they have abandoned Obi, who are they now massively supporting?! Atiku?!! Tinubu?!!

You all in APC and PDP should be less obsessed with Peter Obi, and more concerned with selling your bad products.

Forget about the hype. Those youths are already obi wearied. Also, the youths are the worst lethargic demographs when it comes to electoral participation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence / Abike Dabiri's Reply To A Nigerian In The Diaspora On Twitter (pics) / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.