Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying (24484 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Relaxnrethink: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
From No structure to they are disturbing everywhere and no it is dying...lol.

Ask Dino, Reno, Festus and Co paid urchins to focus on their candidates

You see that vote for Peter Obi, we go give am....

Give me 1m and I will still collect and vote Obi
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
amliftedhigher:

Are you not ashamed of yourself for supporting the same people who made you poor? Are you proud of yourself?
You're a miserable fool and daft at the same time

In your low life you think or believe the government is responsible for your family generational poverty right?

Lol

You be olodo like your pitiobi
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
Relaxnrethink:
From No structure to they are disturbing everywhere and no it is dying...lol.

Ask Dino, Reno, Festus and Co paid urchins to focus on their candidates

You see that vote for Peter Obi, we go give am....

Give me 1m and I will still collect and vote Obi
give me 1billion I go still collect and vote Jagaban
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by alimiadedayo1: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
matrixme:
It is only a fool that at this point doesn't know who he or she want to vote for. Either we Obedients do show of force or show of gentility, almost 90% of Nigerian voter's minds have been made. Many of us are just waiting to pick up our PVC from INEC office. With what's going on in the country these days, chances are that many more people are turning their back on APC and their demonic franchise as well as vehemently rejecting the curse of PDP.
the same pdp Peter obi was a former member before he run to labour party pls think very well and use your common sense before you talk you are shooting yourself at the leg

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Franking: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Even pit hoebi himself is aware he can't win anything grin grin grin grin

Ipigs zombidients and mumudients are only interested in dragging tinubu

And who is Tinumbu? The shaky old man, king of agberos that stole and continues to steal Lagos blind. Shameful that people like u are still falling over themselves to sell to Nigerians.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by LeoDeKing: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. What is even your argument apart from your usual Biafra this IPOB that, nnamdi kanu there? Can you actually name one point your candidate should be voted or even convince why Nigerians should vote APC and tinubu ? What you people don't know is decision have been made by Nigerians not to vote anything PDP and APC, you can continue to play your ethnic card, Nigerians are wise now, that one doesn't work again hunger and suffering don reset people brain, Datti is penetrating the north with his men and you people ate there masturbating, it will happen fiamm for Una eyes by February
Okay shinedu.

Ipob now represents the whole Nigeria.

Shinedu, pls don't quote me again, I don't engage ipob in any convo, because I won't respond.

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by GoAndVerify: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Someone should please remind these criminals that EUPHORIA doesn't vote.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by lomprico(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
We can't be holding rallies every week na. We are waiting for the D day.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Robinmido(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Why is that old fool worried about obi? Imagine saying obi can't win as if he is God
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by slimghost(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lol!

Who can win? Atiku or Tinubu?.

Atiku’s strategy is Northern votes.
Tinubu’s strategy is same Northern votes.

Two fools fooling themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Doyou2019: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
owobokiri:
Neither is Atiku nor agbadorian euphoria going up..

The latter's is totally dead by the way. Pity Agbadorians and their drug lord

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by 2loadedguy: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/peter-obi-cant-election-obidients-euphoria-already-dying-dino-melaye/
What all these dunce that are always shouting wasted vote don't understand is that there's no guarantee that any candidate you vote would win an election as election is a game of chance.
So what if I vote Tinubu or atiku and they ended up not winning, will you say my vote has wasted too?
Please let people vote whoever they want and stop campaigning with wasted vote cos there's no assurance that anybody will win the next election. Is it your vote? Let whoever want to waste his vote on Tinubu or atiku or obi do so in peace and stop hounding people to vote your candidate by force.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by byteem: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
onez:
It will shock all of you. Obi is coming. Morale is high. 90 percent of voters has already made up their mind. We won't allow looters in the guise of APC and PDP to steal our patrimony again. OBIdients has no one to preach to as everyone is OBIdient. Here in Port Harcourt everyone is OBIdient. All churches are OBIdient. All market people are OBIdient. Students are OBIdient. So our Job is done. But we must keep pressing urchins neck

Dont mind those jokers .. let them work for their money.. bloody jokers

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by effort1: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Even pit hoebi himself is aware he can't win anything grin grin grin grin

Ipigs zombidients and mumudients are only interested in dragging tinubu

Naira is 1000 to a dollar. How much are you collecting to make a fool of yourself? Convert it to dollar and let us see your value as a human.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by franudi: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
So far my vote will count. I will waste it for Mr. Peter Obi.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by egbabiekperemo1: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed They said the party had no structure but yet they are having nightmares because they know that even members of their families are all OBIdient.

It's no longer business as usual for these kleptomaniacs currently looking to bribe Nigerian youths with stolen funds.

As a proud BMC zombie for 8 years I can tell you confidently that I suffered a lot under them despite my underlying loyalty and I have decided to become OBIdient because I have seen enough at the gate, my hat no longer fits my head properly all thanks to the suffering under the wicked party

Pls stop writing all these blablabla nonsense. It's already stale. A vote for obi is a victory for APC. Receive sense
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by effort1: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Thedon22:
You can't give what you don't have. Someone that could not change Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China and some people believe him. True definition of Zombiesm.

You must be the dumbest idiot on earth. How can Obi change Anambra to Lagos? Anambra and Lagos, are they receiving the same amount as allocation from FG?

Does Anambra generate what Lagos generates in terms of IGR?

You are a very Foolish man.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Danniedpastor(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
owobokiri:

Guy, they are all afraid of the OBI wind..If Obi can't win what are they bothered?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
This dino dino melaye na mumu man and to be frank no one takes him seriously .. no wonder the apc government he helped install showed him shege.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by TrumpDonald2: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
owobokiri:

grin grin Don't mind them. Instead of them to worry about their own, they are worrying about somebody else's.

ObiDatti giving them headache because they know he will win.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Danniedpastor(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
successmatters:

grin grin

Is Tinubu now father Abraham?

Lol grin
Did you not hear... That's what his wife's pastor call him.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Deogratias0030(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
How is Atiku better than BAT. If not for this nauseating MM ticket, for me if Obi does not win, any other person can win.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by charlesditro: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/peter-obi-cant-election-obidients-euphoria-already-dying-dino-melaye/
if the euphoria don dead as you presume, I wonder why me still go vote for da man. Me vote is but one and how many of me wey dey nai suppose dey fear you. Bombo Klat.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Danniedpastor(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ipob pigs and delusion are 5&6.

When Nnamdi Kanu told them he was going to Abuja and return with Buhari's head, they believed.

When Nnamdi Kanu told them Buhari died and replaced with jubrin from Sudan, they believed.

When Nnamdi Kanu told them he had meetings with putin and trump on how to start bombing aso rock, they believed.

When Nnamdi Kanu told them that Tinubu in Lagos is the one holding destinies in Alaigbo, they believed.

When Nnamdi Kanu told them he was sent by Abiama to come rescue them from Tinubu, they believed.

When Nnamdi Kanu told them biafuro will make all of them super billionaires in dollars, they believed.

So, it is not out of place for them to also believe pandora Obituary will win Nigeria presidential election. I mean same pandora Obituary who cannot point to a single achievement in Anambra after 8 years of stealing the state money into his daughter's account.

And if Nnamdi KANU did not say all that rubbish you mentioned... Your life would become a mess. Say Amen!
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Idiotseverywher: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay shinedu.

Ipob now represents the whole Nigeria.

Shinedu, pls don't quote me again, I don't engage ipob in any convo, because I won't respond.
. I don't even engage myself with low life with no single conscience because they are devil incarnate, antibody who supports APC government is a sadist with dead soul
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by membranus: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Righthussle:
How this guy take enter Senate self

Back door. It is never closed.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by TrumpDonald2: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

No sane person take Obi serious

Not even the mad man at upper iweaka who happened to be his special adviser

I hope Obi utilized this opportunity to cash out big time from his gullible online miscreants and chest beater

I also hope he won't step down for his uncle Atiku

grin grin So why are you all bothered? Is Obi the only one contesting?

Kwankwaso is contesting, yet you all are not making noise about him. Sowore is contesting, yet you all are not making noise about him. Because you all know they won't win. And the host of others also contesting.

Yet Peter Obi that you guys claim he cannot win, why are you all making noise about him

grin grin grin

E go do una like film next year. I see una fears bro. It's real I tell you. The earlier you accept it, the easier and better for you.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by chysam: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The only place he can win is online!

In reality, MKO Abiola’s statue in Ojota has better chances of ruling Nigeria than Peter!

Even if it’s mandated by God that a Peter will rule Nigeria, it will be Peter Okoye

Bother less,when the time comes,Nigerians including you will decide whether to elect an epileptic or a fit individual.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Danniedpastor(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed They said the party had no structure but yet they are having nightmares because they know that even members of their families are all OBIdient.

It's no longer business as usual for these kleptomaniacs currently looking to bribe Nigerian youths with stolen funds.

As a proud BMC zombie for 8 years I can tell you confidently that I suffered a lot under them despite my underlying loyalty and I have decided to become OBIdient because I have seen enough at the gate, my hat no longer fits my head properly all thanks to the suffering under the wicked party

Why you come post Mannabbgrills picture na?
You too like vawulence.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Deogratias0030(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
give me 1billion I go still collect and vote Jagaban

No one would give you 1 billion. They don't value you that much. 2k is what they will give you.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Zetty177x: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
Una de maad. I buy fuel #250 a liter just now. Let's kukuma sell d country divide wetin we see and go our separate ways. I will forgive Yorubas for being slaves to the North

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by BeardedMeat(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I hope Nigeria will continue to be loved after the election?

I hope lord lugard will not be dragged in his grave again after the election?

I hope the fulanis won't become cows after the election?

I hope the Yorubas won't become slaves after the election?

I hope the next president won't be proclaimed dead and cloned like Buhari?

I hope Nigeria won't become a zoo after the election?

I hope?
Online beggar.

Your push and start is not going anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Labour Party: Appeal Court Affirms Julius Abure As National Chairman / Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB / Tunde Bakare: Osinbajo Should Leave If He’s Not Allowed To Perform As VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.