Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife (38736 Views)

"I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by OsilaGama(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
A heart that weeps deserves to experience it's own joy...
So after years of courtship, my big bro finally got married to his beloved.. She is more like a mother to the family she is someone I can say is perfect (if possible)..
On the 29th Oct was the traditional wedding which held in Kwande local government area of Benue state.. After hours of performing traditional rites.. The event kicked of at exactly 4pm..

Bro I celebrate with u..
I pray the almighty will bless our new family... And reward ur efforts in all this years.

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by doggedfighter(f): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
Congratulations to you and your family !

You are a good brother in law.

For you to say she's like mother to your family and perfect . She must have gone lengths and carried burdens and made sacrifices for your family.

She has this motherly mien too.

May it worth it for her and may the world and this marriage be kind to this kind woman

You all as a family should try and marry her well.

All the best !

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Congrats to him...

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Zonefree(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
She is more like a mother to the family

Obviously lipsrsealed

21 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Boogyman557: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by WibusJaga: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
I see triplets in 9 months time. cheesy

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by OsilaGama(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
doggedfighter:
Congratulations to you and your family !

You are a good brother in law.

For you to say she's like mother to your family and perfect . She must have gone lengths and carried burdens and made sacrifices for your family.

She has this motherly mien too.

May it worth it for her and may the world and this marriage be kind to this kind woman

You all as a family should try and marry her well.

All the best !

Thanks alot!
Indeed she has tried and done well, we also have done well also to her and her family

33 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Absuchat(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Mannabbqgriller come and see your mate doing great things....sham3 on you

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Raalsalghul: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Op,

Your elder brother is a brave man. grin

6 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Rahkman: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
This one na trenches wedding

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by doggedfighter(f): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
OsilaGama:

Thanks alot!
Indeed she has tried and done well, we also have done well also to her and her family

The ladies in the last picture are they your sisters ?

They're beautiful in a cool way !

9 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by doggedfighter(f): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Rahkman:

Mr high society wedding.

Allow others enjoy what they can comfortably afford.

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by BritishAirways: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
Happy married life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Psalmspsalms: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Rahkman:
you can do your own traditional marriage in aso rock.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Psalmspsalms: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Congratulations to the family. We pray for a happy married life

7 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Rahkman:
do your own make we see,maybe na inside flood you go wed.mumu

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by OsilaGama(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Eh! Boggyman Y U modify your comment na??.. shaa i for like invite u o but no worry i go waybill better come

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by OsilaGama(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
doggedfighter:

The ladies in the last picture are they your sisters ?

They're beautiful in a cool way !
yes they are

9 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by LikeAking: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Death to simps!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Highways: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
Rahkman:

Yahoo boy don drop motivation

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
OsilaGama:

yes they are

in d last photo, d one on d far right is pretty would like her contact maybe we would make a good partner, looking for wife u know

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by nicerod(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin grin

Wow

I love simple weddings
Kongrats

6 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
I reserve my comment lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by lilvicky68(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2022

. She is more like a mother to the family
You can say that again bro..

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by OsilaGama(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
If she's not a virgin your bro has made a mistake he will live to regret.

Eith he shares her with her ex(s) or he spends his money training someone else's child or he suffers both cases.

Marry a virgin and have peace of mind.
It's foolishness to sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have a woman who was fvcked by another man with just two eggs and indomie.

Hehe who gave u dat ideology...

Anyways that should not be ur worry or concern

11 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Flora2Sweet: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by bummyla(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Congratulations! GOD Bless Your Marriage! Amen!
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Ginaz(f): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Congratulations to your bro and his wife. Beautiful people everywhere. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Johnlegacy57: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
congratulations.
but I want to ask of 'do men consider child bearing when they go for women that are 30+' .
A woman that is 35 and above is regarded medically as advance maternal age with it's associated medical complications.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. / Happy Mothering Sunday Message/prayer To All Mothers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.