Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist (1389 Views)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife / I Think My Wife Is A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Lance008(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
Yes witch craft exist
I will go by this firstly what is witch craft

Witch craft are demonic practice and demons are spiritual being
I will brief you here because am writing a book about witch craft you read it all in my book

State where am from is know as the headquarters of witch in South south
Am talking based on real life experience

To bewitch someone is the process by which a witch eat up the real soul of the person and deposit his or her soul in the person so that he can take full control of the person and also send him numerous messages
Sometimes when the person who eat up the person
Soul tired of him can send him message to Jill himself so that he can take his soul and start using the physical body for evil in an unknown location which many mistake for reincarnation

Take note of this witches are found everywhere
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Lance008(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
How can a witch bewitch someone

A witch can only bewitch someone through physical contact a lot of people are witches and witches also have spiritual family which they bring to the physical world to send messages and destroy the soul of people
A witch can bewitch you when you take something from them or beg them mostly in primary school that is why most parent should advice their children against collect snack in school for the safety of the child and the whole family
Also care to know the best friend of your children and also make sure you get to know much about the family and their religious practice
Sometimes the so called best friend are children of whitches which is on a mission to destroy and that can be called a hidden demon which is the worst thing to happen to you because he will frustrate you and give you the impression that what is happening is natural
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Lance008(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
How did witches contributed to poverty in Africa

First i will start by this a lot of people don't have their original soul again given to them by God the creator the soul in them are demonic spirit which only attract evil and when you make yourself open for demons he will make sure you not productive and give you a bad habit to waste your time with and if you not productive you are poor
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Afodot0022(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
Pls continue your write up. Have been waiting long while to learn about this as it will be worthwhile.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Lance008(m): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Afodot0022:
Pls continue your write up. Have been waiting long while to learn about this as it will be worthwhile.
Follow this trend in crime section
No much reply here
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:21am On Nov 08, 2022
Afodot0022:

Don't waste your time learning rubbish that exists only in the archaic minds of some retrogressive Africans
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Lance008(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Don't waste your time learning rubbish that exists only in the archaic minds of some retrogressive Africans
You can say so
While your soul is been imprison by evil ones
Keep your believe
This are words from evil ones to destroy the innocent one
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by MufasaLion: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Cock and bull nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Lance008:

You can say so
While your soul is been imprison by evil ones
Keep your believe
This are words from evil ones to destroy the innocent one

Which soul is being imprisoned by which evil ones
Do away with this anti-progress and archaic mindset, man!
I have a relative like you, a graduate of Mech Engineering, who foolishly believes someone has stolen his destiny, and spends his precious time that would have been invested into job search or skill acquisition into unraveling the thief that stole his so-called destiny.
I have never seen anyone who has this kind of mindset and makes any headway in life.
Focus on developing yourself and improving on whatever you're doing, rather than dwelling on non-existent rubbish stuffs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Ganjafama(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2022
Witchcraft is not only about going to covens and eating peoples heart. Extreme wickedness is witchcraft. Trying to block others from getting what is due to them is witchcraft. I experienced this when I worked for a very rich man who owned a hotel. I was the security man in the hotel. We usually wash cars to make some extra "change" to help ourselves. We didn't know that this man had been secretely eyeing the little money we've been making through the car washing. One day he came and told us that from henceforth any car we wash it would be shared on 60: 40 basis (i.e 60% for us and 40% for him). Since I didn't want anybody to chop my sweat we stopped washing cars.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Lance008(m): 7:59am On Nov 09, 2022
Ganjafama:
Witchcraft is not only about going to covens and eating peoples heart. Extreme wickedness is witchcraft. Trying to block others from getting what is due to them is witchcraft. I experienced this when I worked for a very rich man who owned a hotel. I was the security man in the hotel. We usually wash cars to make some extra "change" to help ourselves. We didn't know that this man had been secretely eyeing the little money we've been making through the car washing. One day he came and told us that from henceforth any car we wash it would be shared on 60: 40 basis (i.e 60% for us and 40% for him). Since I didn't want anybody to chop my sweat we stopped washing cars.

Those are physical activities of witches, your boss can be a wizard
Working with a wizard is the worst thing to happen to any human being
Your boss is been used to punish you for no reason all he want is to see you make no progress
The greatest joy of a witch is cry and sorrow

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Lance008(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Which soul is being imprisoned by which evil ones
Do away with this anti-progress and archaic mindset, man!
I have a relative like you, a graduate of Mech Engineering, who foolishly believes someone has stolen his destiny, and spends his precious time that would have been invested into job search or skill acquisition into unraveling the thief that stole his so-called destiny.
I have never seen anyone who has this kind of mindset and makes any headway in life.
Focus on developing yourself and improving on whatever you're doing, rather than dwelling on non-existent rubbish stuffs.
Since you mocking your cousin
I pray you get your attack from witches
So you can know this is real

Your cousin is right
If a witches takes your soul indirectly your destiny is gone
Your cousin soul has been eaten by evil ones
And when the evil ones eat your soul they deposit their soul which attract only failure and proverty
You can only be safe by deliverance

This how deliverance is done
The spiritualist is a good witch I.e a good spirit who is sent by God to fight the evil in the world
Your pastor or prophet invoke his spirit inside the person so that his spirit can fight and kill the evil spirit inside the person
If the good spirit can fight and kill the bad spirit then you are delivered
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Lance008(m): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2022
Let me explain to you the main reason witchcraft contributed to poverty

Witches are know to eat up your spirit if they want to posses or initiate someone into their kingdom
A lot of people are representing dead soul here on earth
The real soul given to them has been eaten by evil ones
When your soul is eaten your flesh remains and u
Your soul go back to the creator
Indirectly the person is dead
He can only be safe through deliverance whereby the spiritualist invoke his own spirit in the person to fight and kill the bad spirit

If you do not undergoes proper deliverance the bad spirit in the person only attract failure which is the road to poverty
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2022
Lance008:

Since you mocking your cousin
I pray you get your attack from witches
So you can know this is real

Your cousin is right
If a witches takes your soul indirectly your destiny is gone
Your cousin soul has been eaten by evil ones
And when the evil ones eat your soul they deposit their soul which attract only failure and proverty
You can only be safe by deliverance

This how deliverance is done
The spiritualist is a good witch I.e a good spirit who is sent by God to fight the evil in the world
Your pastor or prophet invoke his spirit inside the person so that his spirit can fight and kill the evil spirit inside the person
If the good spirit can fight and kill the bad spirit then you are delivered

grin grin grin
It's shameful that we still have people in the 21st century who have these beliefs.
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Richy4(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
I believe witchcraft dey exist big time smiley

When a boss blocked your promotion for no reason because he doesn't just like u for reasons best known to him or her, no be witchcraft in human form be dat?

When someone sees how you will progress in a legitimate way and decides to block it, wetin you go call that one?

Abi you dey wait till Nigerian movies kind of witch go appear to you and begin gyrate in your presence before u go know say that fine man or fine woman way you sabi, way your progress dey pain pass Whitlow in your work place, in church or residential area na witch? smiley

If you are a sports lover, let us use this example... Ronaldo wants to leave Manchester United but they don't want to release him...even when it's obvious he's not performing well over there.. If u be Ronaldo, wetin u go call that one? cheesy
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Firstcitizen: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Witchcraft is reaching for your phone to record rather than helping accident victims.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Lance008(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Let me tell you this
You don't have to see yourself in a meeting flying at night before a witch uses u
Let me explain this
Most true love you see are not true love
It is called a witchcraft whereby the gal or the boy look for a spot to hide in his or her partner body in other to manipulate the activities of the other parties
Most people mistake manipulating and love
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 16, 2022
of course. I lived with one growing up.
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by BeardedMeat(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2022
Skyview01:
of course. I lived with one growing up.
Is/was your mum a witch?
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Is/was your mum a witch?

I lived in a compound growing up where we had a neighbour, an old woman who was a witch.
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by BeardedMeat(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Skyview01:

I lived in a compound growing up where we had a neighbour, an old woman who was a witch.
Hmmm...

Na wa o.
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Lance008(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Witch is a spirit
If you are posses or your soul is been used by a witch indirectly you are a witch
A lot of people are been used in this modern generation but overlook a lot of stuff
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Fiscus105(m): 2:24am On Nov 17, 2022
Lance008:
Witch is a spirit
If you are posses or your soul is been used by a witch indirectly you are a witch
A lot of people are been used in this modern generation but overlook a lot of stuff

Anybody that believes God exists, he should also know that devil (his opposite) exists.

Devil is the one controlling spirits like witches, wizard, ogbanje, and every other demonic spirits.
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Lance008(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Fiscus105:

Anybody that believes God exists, he should also know that devil (his opposite) exists.

Devil is the one controlling spirits like witches, wizard, ogbanje, and every other demonic spirits.
You already said it all
Where there is good there is evil
If you do not accept there is evil then you become the easy prey
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
I believe it, but at the same time I don't.
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Lance008(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Samantha123:
I believe it, but at the same time I don't.
Only witches don't believe witchcraft exist because that is their greatest secret
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
The thing is witchcraft cannot be proved.. I've only heard stories, but I've never witnessed any of it.

So, I sometimes question its existence.
Lance008:

Only witches don't believe witchcraft exist because that is their greatest secret
Re: Do You Believe Witch Craft Exist by Lance008(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Samantha123:
The thing is witchcraft cannot be proved.. I've only heard stories, but I've never witnessed any of it.

So, I sometimes question its existence.

You can say that
Your belief guide you

(1) (Reply)

Husband Do Not Know How To Express Love / Where Can I Get A "Certified" Copy Of Marriage Cert / Is It Ideal For A Wife To Know The Salary Of His Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.