Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent (34012 Views)

I'm Happy Tinubu Increased Fuel Price, It Has Reduced Number Of Visitors - Buhar / The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by observanc1: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
tafabaloo:

Obi fu-ked up big time ! He is overrated abeg !!
agbado us not good for your brain. It's only cry that u will keep crying till Feb 2023.
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Isobug: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
swuftz:
As I watched the Live Townhall meeting organized by the Arise TV , I couldn't but be glad Tinubu was absent at the meeting.

I couldn't imagine the person of Tunubu being treated to the shoddy organisation and unprofessional presentation by the Anchor Reuben Abati.

I think Atiku deliberately sent his running mate Okowa. This type of debate is so local. It's only meant for deputies or House of Reps members to attend.

Peter Obi tried to outdo himself in most of his response especially about the security because he wanted to score cheap point but end up talking like local government chairmanship aspirant. I have to Port to another channel quick quick.
You gat no point. Flimsy excuse
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by OChimex: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
donphilopus:
Why would Tinubu be there?

To be honest, Tinubu got people everywhere. Ordinarily he would have sent his running mate but after getting an intel., he had to ask his running mate to stay back.

Atiku isn't sharp reason his running mate got embarrassed this evening.

Why are you guys so blind and delusional? The same red flag Buhari was giving then, avoiding all interviews, yet una played deaf, dumb and blind.

Why do you guys hate una self to always vote incapable people? Don’t you guys want good life like Western World?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Blaze14k: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Erickymania:
I totally agree with you OP. Honestly, this debate/ town hall meeting or whatever they call it is not worth it at all. How can you orgernize such a shoddy program and expect our main presidential candidates of a whole Nigeria to participate? This is the biggest county in Africa for God's sake. I don't blame Tinubu & Atiku at all. They are bigger than this nonsense Arise TV is doing. This is suppose to be debate for Peter Obi and other presidential candidates looking for cheap validation.

Do you know the exact reason why they are absent
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Kinddetective: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
It’s sad that unpatriotic elements like this Op are outdoing themselves to undermine Nigeria and her future. Know that your wickedness will not go unrewarded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Alexbio: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Is Presidential debate an INEC requirement? Or is ARISE TV INEC?
Why should SO CALLED YOUNG PEOPLE in Nigeria focus on irrelevant excuses like sobbing crocodile all in the name of frustration and perplexity.
Only a shallow thinker will see Peter Obi a winner come 2023! No full fledged Nigerian will daydream it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by sircatherine45(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Princess80:
Dont let tribalism cloud ur judgement.

A man who cant make himself available to u as a candidate, he wont make himself available too as a president.

Vote someone who is answerable to ur problems

Buhari is an example. Stayed away from presidential debates, stayed away from the electorates.
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by sircatherine45(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
The demented Pampers wearing sniffing dolt knows that he'll mess up himself with poo, piss and rubbish talk.

I'm glad he didn't come. We need sane people to rule us, not cocaine addicted thieves behaving like gorillas in suits.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Jflex07(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
swuftz:
As I watched the Live Townhall meeting organized by the Arise TV , I couldn't but be glad Tinubu was absent at the meeting.

I couldn't imagine the person of Tunubu being treated to the shoddy organisation and unprofessional presentation by the Anchor Reuben Abati.

I think Atiku deliberately sent his running mate Okowa. This type of debate is so local. It's only meant for deputies or House of Reps members to attend.

Peter Obi tried to outdo himself in most of his response especially about the security because he wanted to score cheap point but end up talking like local government chairmanship aspirant. I have to Port to another channel quick quick.
Exactly what a tinubu urrchin would say. Una dey shameless

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by owomano(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
The writer of this post is part of the reason why Nigeria is what it is today. Smh �‍♂️
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by osidion2020(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu wants to employ the same tactics buhari used in the last election, he will be so disappointed this time around, he will soon realize that buhari was declared winner because he rigged the election, one thing is certain it's either obi gig to win or Atiku Abubakar
swuftz:

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by plaindealer: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
swuftz:

Well said..

3 Likes

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by donphilopus: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
OChimex:

Why are you guys so blind and delusional? The same red flag Buhari was giving then, avoiding all interviews, yet una played deaf, dumb and blind.

Why do you guys hate una self to always vote incapable people? Don’t you guys want good life like Western World?

Who would give you that good life? Don't tell me it's that mediocre called Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Alexbio: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
All I see Peter Obi displaying is the exposition of social media deficiency seriously! This would become obvious aftermath of 2023 election.
Social media is an exotic custom that is yet to be significant in Nigeria. I don't see it feasible anytime soon due to complexity of Nigeria as a nation.
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by plaindealer: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Just imagine if Tinubu was there.

The toxic obi Igbos go just attack the man, shout and yell at him, assault and pull his attire just to ridicule and embarrass him.

You can not invite toxic ipob obi crowd to your event and don't end up with disaster..

smh..

3 Likes

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Henryeriwe(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Any day Tinubu attends any debate or open interview, I will dash my shop at computer village with all the laptops and phones in it to one agbado urchin on this nairaland �����.

The shaky shaky BAT has nothing upstairs.
Ogun kill Tinubu and all his supporters �����
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by frog12: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
you are talking rubbish !!!

because they are bigger all the time, don't expect them to fix your problem

Erickymania:
I totally agree with you OP. Honestly, this debate/ town hall meeting or whatever they call it is not worth it at all. How can you orgernize such a shoddy program and expect our main presidential candidates of a whole Nigeria to participate? This is the biggest county in Africa for God's sake. I don't blame Tinubu & Atiku at all. They are bigger than this nonsense Arise TV is doing. This is suppose to be debate for Peter Obi and other presidential candidates looking for cheap validation.
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by fridayking(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hunger no be any person mate...

See as hungry man dey support person way keep them hungry... If you talk they call if loyalty...

God Forbid BATtin...
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by MrPRevailer(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Massiveglory:
Op you must be a failure. Only failures manufacture excuses for their failures.

NBA held symposium at emilokan backyard, he was missing in action.
ICAN had an invite for the presidential candidates, emilokan was missing in action.
Various stations invited emilokan to come speak out what he has, the old man japa.

From the intro of the presidential candidates, if emilokan was there, it would have been a show of shame.
Everyone there had a visible background. Primary , secondary and higher institution.

Emilokan has no background of primary/ secondary institution.

Emilokan is a failed institution. A certified unfit politician who is desperate for power.
The number of votes he gets will really goba long way in telling the number of people that need yaba help.

What if they have prepared to steal the election with the help of powerful political forces/technology?
US election was stolen. Brazil's election was stolen. UK's election was stolen.

What makes you think Nigeria will be different?
It's only God that will save us. We need to cry for God's mercy. Because the future of this country is very gloomy if WEF succeeds in putting their man in power.
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Khallicopyro: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Massiveglory:
Op you must be a failure. Only failures manufacture excuses for their failures.

NBA held symposium at emilokan backyard, he was missing in action.
ICAN had an invite for the presidential candidates, emilokan was missing in action.
Various stations invited emilokan to come speak out what he has, the old man japa.

From the intro of the presidential candidates, if emilokan was there, it would have been a show of shame.
Everyone there had a visible background. Primary , secondary and higher institution.

Emilokan has no background of primary/ secondary institution.

Emilokan is a failed institution. A certified unfit politician who is desperate for power.
The number of votes he gets will really goba long way in telling the number of people that need yaba help.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Bigchristo: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
swuftz:

This idiots is talking nonsense, Tinubu missto signing of peace accord sent his running mate,. NBA wasn’t a local meeting to attend, it was done In his jurisdiction but Tinubu was missing in action as well as he misses ICAN also boycotted Presidential election debates what else is there to understand that he has nothing to offer rather than banking on Buhari legacies as displayed in his copy and paste manifesto? This is how Buhari was boycotting every important meetings during his campaign and got us into mess reversed the country’s economy back to Stone Age, even till date Buhari still boycott some meetings where he feels he will expose his ignorance in presence of world leaders, it’s okay a fool will think Tinubu is doing the right thing.

The summary of everything is that Tinubu got nothing to offer I repeat he got nothing to offer, if you’re a well educated person who understands life go and watch all Tinubu’s interviews in front of camera that man is just making blunders everywhere it’s a shame people of this type including who posted this news trying to make excuses for their colossal failure of a presidential candidate, at the end na sorry be una name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Alexbio: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
I salute the gut of Peter Obi devotees and equally enjoin them to invest their votes wisely because "it's better to accept small saddle than loose it all" Peter Obi has no political tentacles to square up with Atiku in a worst case scenario, the indices are glaring enough for the sane ones to see.
I bid you guys to take a calculated risk else the rest is history.
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Ricardo2400(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
How much where you paid to put out this rubbish. It’s not your fault.
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Juniorangel(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hmmm....

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by dgitrader(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
swuftz:

How much you pay nairaland admins to put this well scripted rubbish on front page? Welldone, tinubu urchins, sell your soul for a plate of amala and ewa
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by future001: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
swuftz:

Nigerians be wise! Nigeria will be like a headless chicken with Tinubu as president. He is avoiding key forums and it’s just too many to pretend that all is well. All these people supporting him are real enemies of this country. How can you justify supporting such a man? And the worst thing is that even some educated folks from a certain region are the ones spearheading such wickedness. These are the real terrorists in this country…worse than Bokoharam, ISWAP, Herdsmen and any other terror groups fused together.

God in His infinite mercies shall save us from this imminent doom!
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Corporate2020: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
The Lion does not sit in the midst of goats and pigs. It's demeaning.

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by ChristineC: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
just look at this imbe undecided
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Bennycollins: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Shame on you. You bad followers are more the problem than the bad leaders you blindly asslick. So guaranteeing votes is more important than showcasing ur ability to be a leader? Anyway, sense you and your candidate don't think that talking to the same people you aspire to lead is not going to guarantee votes, go and talk to animals or consult with mermaids of the lagoons and see where it gets you.
LegendHero:
Jagaban do not attend irrelevant gatherings that won’t guarantee votes.

Arise TV always trying to make statement with Tinubu name and the man always show them that they are learners.

Even Atiku understood this simple game which made him snub the event and leave the stage for baby politicians like Obi Pandora.

By tomorrow, Jagaban will be addressing farmers across Niger state and communicate directly with people with the vote.

God bless Jagaban!
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Konjiboii: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Whoever you are my guy you are just a puppet and it's sad to see that as grown as you are you can't differentiate good from bad,evil. No matter how much they bribe you at the end of the day you wouldn't have rest of mind to enjoy your money in this sick society where price of everyday commodity is up the roof and the security is a joke, as you clearly don't like yourself then atleast save your unborn kids. If it's only this one thing you will do in this life.
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by sonofthunder: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Princess80:
Dont let tribalism cloud ur judgement.

A man who cant make himself available to u as a candidate, he wont make himself available too as a president.

Vote someone who is answerable to ur problems

There's nothing Tinubu will say to change the minds of 99% of those that will watch the debates.

His focus is on securing his voters/strongholds, as well as convincing those that are not fully decided who to vote for.

Other candidates are just doing publicity stunts. Those that will vote for them are already sure.

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by PeterObi4LP: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
Those who celebrates FAILURE are FAILURE themselves.

That's all I have to said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PREMIUM TIMES Writes UK Govt, Seeks Clarification Over Peter Obi’s Arrest / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools / Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.