Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,116 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent (34381 Views)

I'm Happy Tinubu Increased Fuel Price, It Has Reduced Number Of Visitors - Buhar / The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Ublaize: 2:05am On Nov 07, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban do not attend irrelevant gatherings that won’t guarantee votes.

Arise TV always trying to make statement with Tinubu name and the man always show them that they are learners.

Even Atiku understood this simple game which made him snub the event and leave the stage for baby politicians like Obi Pandora.

By tomorrow, Jagaban will be addressing farmers across Niger state and communicate directly with people with the vote.

God bless Jagaban!

Slave BATstard
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by AerialMapper: 2:09am On Nov 07, 2022
swuftz:
As I watched the Live Townhall meeting organized by the Arise TV , I couldn't but be glad Tinubu was absent at the meeting.

I couldn't imagine the person of Tunubu being treated to the shoddy organisation and unprofessional presentation by the Anchor Reuben Abati.

I think Atiku deliberately sent his running mate Okowa. This type of debate is so local. It's only meant for deputies or House of Reps members to attend.

Peter Obi tried to outdo himself in most of his response especially about the security because he wanted to score cheap point but end up talking like local government chairmanship aspirant. I have to Port to another channel quick quick.

Of course, you can only comment on what Peter Obi said because he had the courage to attend while praising Tinubu for not attending.

If BAT had attended, we all know how he will end up sounding like… but we all knew he would not attend because HE KNOWS what he sounds like

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by ada9ja(f): 2:16am On Nov 07, 2022
LegendHero:

Arise TV always trying to make statement with Tinubu name and the man always show them that they are learners.

Even Atiku understood this simple game which made him snub the event and leave the stage for baby politicians like Obi Pandora.

By tomorrow, Jagaban will be addressing farmers across Niger state and communicate directly with people with the vote.

God bless Jagaban!

But Buhari attended debates abi?

Tinubu is attending thingz mainly organixed by his party where dey can easily control the scenario incase of mess

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by plaindealer: 2:16am On Nov 07, 2022
Asiwaju foresaw the Arise TV debate disaster and gladly dodged the disaster.

Good Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

The great Jagaban.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by plaindealer: 2:18am On Nov 07, 2022
LegendHero:

God bless Jagaban!

Salute....

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by KINGS100(m): 2:23am On Nov 07, 2022
When a fool creat a thread it is definitely gonna look like this. When Buhari was playing hide and seek in 2015 reasonable citizens know it was a bad market. Now we have Buhari pro max.
swuftz:
As I watched the Live Townhall meeting organized by the Arise TV , I couldn't but be glad Tinubu was absent at the meeting.

I couldn't imagine the person of Tunubu being treated to the shoddy organisation and unprofessional presentation by the Anchor Reuben Abati.

I think Atiku deliberately sent his running mate Okowa. This type of debate is so local. It's only meant for deputies or House of Reps members to attend.

Peter Obi tried to outdo himself in most of his response especially about the security because he wanted to score cheap point but end up talking like local government chairmanship aspirant. I have to Port to another channel quick quick.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Reyhzor(m): 2:24am On Nov 07, 2022
Alexbio:
Is Presidential debate an INEC requirement? Or is ARISE TV INEC?
Why should SO CALLED YOUNG PEOPLE in Nigeria focus on irrelevant excuses like sobbing crocodile all in the name of frustration and perplexity.
Only a shallow thinker will see Peter Obi a winner come 2023! No full fledged Nigerian will daydream it.

You don't want your candidate to show on interview.
2moro you'll complain for bad government.
Hunger and hardship knows no tribe lol.
Make Una continue

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by azpekuliar: 2:31am On Nov 07, 2022
swuftz:

It was not a debate, it was a town hall meeting.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Even if you organiser Presidential Debate for donkeys Obi will not miss it once he heard PRESIDENTIAL it doesn't matter what's mentioned after that and he is doing that for 2 comical reasons;
1) To prove that he is healthy and ready to be everywhere (unlike his feeble old counterparts)
2) To get a chance to speak to Nigeria how much of ideas he has to save this country from poverty, insecurity (All those lies politicians are known for).
How much people are falling for his consistently inconsistencies I don't know though.
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by tiger28: 2:46am On Nov 07, 2022
zacks001:
ASIWAJU is there target and they will continue to miss target, GOD BLESS JAGABAN OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT INSHA'ALLAH!

Let them keep foaming in the mouth.

Biafrans DONT understand Politics.......Asiwaju saw the arise trap by these uncivil Tribe. The event will NOT add a single vote to him. Their Nationalism TODAY is insincere.....Ppl that wanted to BURN the ZOOO down JUST few months ago

He will RATHER face the farmers in Niger State tomorrow......PPL WITH PVC that will vote for him

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:16am On Nov 07, 2022
Shetima was a better Governor than Obi.

Mentioning Obi's name with name of Our next President in the same sentence is an insult to Africa's most populous country.

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by leketon: 3:23am On Nov 07, 2022
FactBoyz:
This Arise Tv town hall meeting/debate is not compulsory! Any Candidate can decide to not attend! So also is job interview. When a Candidate refused to show up for a job interview, do you employ such Candidate? Vote wisely Nigerians!!!

So Arise is now the employer of Nigerian President?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by jamace(m): 3:36am On Nov 07, 2022
swuftz:

WAILERS vs URCHINS

Wailers: He has no certificate.
APC Urchins: It doesn't matter. His rank as a major general after undergoing various military trainings abroad is more than a professorship.

Wailers: He is too old and looks frail.
APC Urchins: It doesn't matter. What we need is his competency and readiness to fight corruption.

Wailers: Why is it taking him months to appoint ministers?
APC Urchins: It doesn't matter. He should be allowed to pick the best of the best that will take us out of PDP 16 years of mess.

Wailers: His political appointment is lopsided.
APC Urchins: It doesn't matter. Allow him to gather people of like minds, irrespective of their religion and tribe, who will CHANGE Nigeria.

Result: Today, you have a Nigeria that doesn’t matter, and citizens that do not matter and you’re complaining. Yet you’re on the verge of electing another “It doesn’t matter” even worse than your last civic negligence has produced.

Way Forward: Choose your leader with sense not emotions. It will matter. It’s just a matter of time for it to eventually matter.

Obi/Datti 2023

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by ogwumgbe: 4:20am On Nov 07, 2022
LegendHero:

God bless Jagaban!

Baby Politician is who we need now, someone so down to earth to listen to the plight of the people he leads. We are tired of Emperors, Nebuchadnezzars , Hitlers, Aristocratic kings and queens, we need a president and not an Emperor that thinks that he's bigger than even the country he's contesting for presidency, If this man eventually wins, then Nigerians are the most stupid people on earth
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Subonbon(m): 4:35am On Nov 07, 2022
Massiveglory:
Op you must be a failure. Only failures manufacture excuses for their failures.

NBA held symposium at emilokan's backyard, he was missing in action.
ICAN had an invite for the presidential candidates, emilokan was missing in action.
Various stations invited emilokan to come speak out what he has, the old man japa. Yet you idolize failure.

From the intro of the presidential candidates, if emilokan was there, it would have been a show of shame.
Everyone there had a visible background. Primary , secondary and higher institution.

Emilokan has no background of primary/ secondary institution.

Emilokan is a failed institution. A certified unfit politician who is desperate for power.
The number of votes he gets will really go a long way in telling the number of people that need yaba help.
nice write up bro..... Leave the yeye op tomorrow they will still gather to say that Tinubu was all a mistake.... Imagine me wey no sick voting for a sick man..... Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by rombija: 5:24am On Nov 07, 2022
LegendHero:

God bless Jagaban!

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:41am On Nov 07, 2022
June15:

Which stupid mod push this thing to front page?? It's clearly shows that this nairaland and mods here belong to tinubu supporter
Shut up

Go and create your own platform inorder to push your Obi Pandora to front page

Seun Osewa na human being like you
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:45am On Nov 07, 2022
Ublaize:

Slave BATstard
Pandora asslicker

OSU grin
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Blaze14k:

Clearly what u r sayin is ppl that invited all the presidential candidates are all enemies of tinubu right? Ogun go kill all of una way no get brain for dis kontri. See as dey don use u dey play chess u dey nak ur head up nd down like agama lizard. Dis hardship everybody dey suffer e no go escape ur family. Bloody nonentity
Keep Your tears until after election Nwanne grin grin
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by highchief1: 5:51am On Nov 07, 2022
IrepChrist:
So, are you saying the candidates that are absent feels it's less important to come out and tell Nigerians what there plans are in the next 4 years
not on an Arise forum.some
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:51am On Nov 07, 2022
OChimex:

Why are you guys so blind and delusional? The same red flag Buhari was giving then, avoiding all interviews, yet una played deaf, dumb and blind.

Why do you guys hate una self to always vote incapable people? Don’t you guys want good life like Western World?
hahahaha

So na Obi go give Nigerians western world treatment?

Lol

This is incredible truly grin
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Jones4190(m): 5:52am On Nov 07, 2022
Na so one Rufai came on Twitter last week to impress his followers by asking Tinubu to come to AriseTV for media interaction but few days back, his employer Nduka Obaigbena the owner of arise TV went to listen to the Jagaban at Eko Hotels.
Jagaban is not their mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:52am On Nov 07, 2022
osidion2020:
Tinubu wants to employ the same tactics buhari used in the last election, he will be so disappointed this time around, he will soon realize that buhari was declared winner because he rigged the election, one thing is certain it's either obi gig to win or Atiku Abubakar
hahahaha

Tinubu will lord and rule over your kindred for good 8 years just as Buhari is currently rulling over them

Take this to the bank
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Blaze14k: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Keep Your tears until after election Nwanne grin grin

Bro clearly u r not in nigeria buh im telling now.. one day u will return here like a refugee cos putin is coming for u

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2022
Blaze14k:

Bro clearly u r not in nigeria buh im telling now.. one day u will return here like a refugee cos putin is coming for u
LOl

I live in Lagos

I'm voting for Tinubu

Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria ✅

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by B2B23: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2022
swuftz:

Your real joy is your empty candidate was to scared like the lily livered nitwit he is to show up in such an interactive session. He would've been a laughing stock and he would have released another verbal banger.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Blaze14k: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

I live in Lagos

I'm voting for Tinubu

Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria ✅

Exactly cos u feel u r protected and u forget buhari is from katsina but they witnessed insecurity.. dont worry e go clear ur eyes when the time come
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Joniww(m): 7:51am On Nov 07, 2022
MrFixIt007:
What am I even doing on this your thread? Ure happy for failure.... Has ur oga ever showed up for any debate Before? undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
you cant offer what you do have . Where was tinubu when they did NBA debate. You people can't defend him without sounding stupid. His brains are half dead grin

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Albertgr8: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2022
On the day of election this mumu man will still vote for labour party
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by MNDY(m): 8:57am On Nov 07, 2022
swuftz:

Your Tinubu will jam-talk if he shows up for any interview or gathering like this.
That's why he is avoiding interviews. He has failed to show up in other well-packaged gatherings.
Inasmuch as Peter Obi tries to be down-to-earth to be making himself very available always, I still blame him for attending a poorly organized gathering like this where even the anchor is not neutral and can't moderate.
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Ublaize: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Pandora asslicker

OSU grin

Take your stupidity to your parents. BATstards like you has brought Nigeria to what it is. One pound to one thousand and fools like you will endorse even a goat for money. You're useless to the Nigerian society if you can do nothing right or allow religion, tribe or zone sway your sense of judgement. Meanwhile, it's criminals like you that will still suffer the brunt
Re: Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent by Scamburster(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2022
gentiles:
Who is Swuftz? To hell with your opinion. Fu-cking Agbadorians
Imagine swuftz nairaland, butterfly seeing himself as bird. who knows that meddle urchin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick / Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner / Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.