Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Ran Away From Home With My Sister - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Ran Away From Home With My Sister (34052 Views)

A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. / My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by SamOchuko: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

She hasn't been to school since July my mum did not enrolled her for this term but I am planning to enroll her soon

Do they enroll at school termly where you are or you enrol and pay fees termly? Best of luck to you guys
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Solofresh2: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
One thing I have come to learn in this life is that a woman can never care for another woman's child the way she will care and treat her own.Unfortunately, the mother of the thirteen year old girl is dead.
I blame your father,who can't even put his home to order.He is a useless man. You have made a good a decision by running away from your wicked mother but I think you should report her to the police.But then again Nigerian police are useless as well. Infact I don't even know what to say again. I just pray God should see you through.
But to everyone reading, please don't leave your child to live with another woman.Look after your child yourself.Women will always have a mysterious attitude towards a child which is not theirs

4 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by wiseone28: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
KokobySandra:
Okay, I might be wrong but did you not just open a thread that you were all at home and want to get help from the right authority? Did you not just say your mom hit her just yesterday and you had to insult your mom? Your story does not seem to follow or add up here. are you trying to clout chase? What is the reason for this thread? I’m from Akwa Ibom and I live in Abuja. Has much as I recommended you in your previous post I do not think your storyline is consistent. All the best
What is this one typing

Iwang

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by almarthins(m): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

She is the product of my dad infidelity.We share the same dad , different mum her bio mum is late
I have great respect for you because I have always thought every woman have something in common eg selfishness. But you have shown there are good girls/women out there.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by EndRape2(f): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
[Instead of running from home , contact a human right group to get your mum arrested so she can sign an undertaken never to beat your sister again

quote author=Deborah200299 post=118190245]I left home last month with my 13 years old sister due to the abuse she had endured in the hands of my mother and 2 younger brothers.

I have rented out a room in a different town, I have changed my number and deleted my Facebook account so nobody could locate me.

Yesterday, I opened a new Facebook account with a different name. I have searched for my elder brother Facebook account he posted about me being missing he has pleaded with anyone who has seen me to contact him because my mum is not in a good state.

Funny enough he has posted me alone when it is me and my younger sister who are missing so they only care about me a 23 years old woman but not a single pity about a 13 years old girl.

I am her only daughter among 4 boys she loves me more than my siblings but I have lost respect for her the day she has started abusing my innocent sister. I want my absence to teach her a lesson so she can feel the pain but I am also worrying about her what if she died, will I be able to forgive myself.

I don't know if I should contact them with a private number and tell them we are fine where we are they shouldn't bother about us. I will not disclose my current addresse to them.

Should I do it or not?

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6944608/want-report-mum-human-rights#109469994[/quote]
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by FavouredNK: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
greggng:

What of if you and your sister die whereever you are ...how can they locate your body ? Sometimes we think straightforward without thinking backward...your action cab backfire...stop behaving like a coward...go back home and confront your problem ...let your mom know that her behaviour is affecting you and your sister..

Talk is cheap, somethings sound so easy when it concerns someone else.

3 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by wiseone28: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
We have the same heart..

I hate seeing someone getting maltreated.

Especially underage.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Freshgrace4life(f): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Na wa o , people wicked for this life , it is well with you , truly no one can ever replace your mother's love ...

God give me the grace to take care of my mother , those that are not with their mothers, some are really passing through hell..
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by hardon1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Na wa o , people wicked for this life , it is well with you , truly no one can ever replace your mother's love ...

God give me the grace to take care of my mother , those that are not with their mothers, some are really passing through hell..

I still wonder why woman tend to maltreat their step children. Tomorrow is mystery. The child you maltreat today my be the one God will use to help you tomorrow

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by eyinjuege: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
KokobySandra:
Okay, I might be wrong but did you not just open a thread that you were all at home and want to get help from the right authority? Did you not just say your mom hit her just yesterday and you had to insult your mom? Your story does not seem to follow or add up here. are you trying to clout chase? What is the reason for this thread? I’m from Akwa Ibom and I live in Abuja. Has much as I recommended you in your previous post I do not think your storyline is consistent. All the best

That first thread was months ago. See the date on the original post on that thread
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by FavouredNK: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Solofresh2:
I am 100% sure that good Samaritan is a man.This same men that find it hard to help their fellow men.
Make I no talk too much sha

What's wrong with those fellow men that must always fold their arms for their fellow men to come and help them? Handicapped or sick?
Put out your beggars plate boldly if you want to beg for arms and not hiding under another person's thread to do that and pollute the mind of people who are ready to help.

4 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
This is so sad
I.pray everything will be settled amicably
Call and remember them in your prayers
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Ybaby: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pierocash:
I am very sure this good Samaritan is a boyfriend right?

None of your bloooody business. SIT!

3 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Ybaby: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Solofresh2:
I am 100% sure that good Samaritan is a man.This same men that find it hard to help their fellow men.

Why not ? If you can pick the soap.
Shameless enough to collect another man's sweat. No body is coming to save you. Try and be a man.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by CSTRR: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
You will need help.
Get in touch with any federal agency or NGO.

I hate it when children are maltreated.

Its demonic.
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by CSTRR: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
And a lot of Nigerian men are useless.

You allow a woman to maltreat a child under your roof.

Na God go punish you and that your wife.

3 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Qatar2022: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
azraeljaheel:

And she didn't tell you to go back to your family. What was the story you told this your good samaritan. You mum is sick thanks to you and your sister(no hard feelings). I would advice you reach out to them.

This life sef. Me I am here wishing for a family someone is there running away from theirs

Okay o

Anyways incase you are interested in shared apartment kindly send a pm

So I needed money I carry my fb account sell give one dude on this platform the guy ghost me

Now I no get food I not Facebook account again
Home is where the heart is = heaven
Stop talking nonsense my friend, what kind of a human being are you
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by malvisguy212: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
azraeljaheel:

And she didn't tell you to go back to your family. What was the story you told this your good samaritan. You mum is sick thanks to you and your sister(no hard feelings). I would advice you reach out to them.

This life sef. Me I am here wishing for a family someone is there running away from theirs

Okay o

Anyways incase you are interested in shared apartment kindly send a pm

So I needed money I carry my fb account sell give one dude on this platform the guy ghost me

Now I no get food I not Facebook account again
Home is where the heart is = heaven
you are a complete idiot. sorry for the insult.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Ugaboy: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:
I left home last month with my 13 years old sister due to the abuse she had endured in the hands of my mother and 2 younger brothers.

I have rented out a room in a different town, I have changed my number and deleted my Facebook account so nobody could locate me.

Yesterday, I opened a new Facebook account with a different name. I have searched for my elder brother Facebook account he posted about me being missing he has pleaded with anyone who has seen me to contact him because my mum is not in a good state.

Funny enough he has posted me alone when it is me and my younger sister who are missing so they only care about me a 23 years old woman but not a single pity about a 13 years old girl.

I am her only daughter among 4 boys she loves me more than my siblings but I have lost respect for her the day she has started abusing my innocent sister. I want my absence to teach her a lesson so she can feel the pain but I am also worrying about her what if she died, will I be able to forgive myself.

I don't know if I should contact them with a private number and tell them we are fine where we are they shouldn't bother about us. I will not disclose my current addresse to them.

Should I do it or not?

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6944608/want-report-mum-human-rights#109469994

I just love your for your kind heart.

May your good samaritan source never cut shot.

May peace find you where u are and her.
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Bayyajidda(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pierocash:
So your 13yr old sister doesn't go to school,can't they go to her school to get her and locate you from there? Or did you change her school.

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Freshgrace4life(f): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
hardon1:

I still wonder why woman tend to maltreat their step children. Tomorrow is mystery. The child you maltreat today my be the one God will use to help you tomorrow
Honestly it baffles me, her mother is just passing unnecessary aggression on her step child, some women will go extra length to deal with their husbands side chicks..

Is only God that knows what killed the woman.. some men do tell lies that they're still single just to get laid with a woman..

The child is now the one suffering for what she did not know.. single ladies should stop dating married men , most of their wives will go extra length..
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ebubu:
sorry to ask, what happened to your family?

Long story chief
Do you buy twitter account
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by general111(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Solofresh2:
hmmm
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Cde1: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Why
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by LordReed(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:
I left home last month with my 13 years old sister due to the abuse she had endured in the hands of my mother and 2 younger brothers.

Should I do it or not?

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6944608/want-report-mum-human-rights#109469994

Very courageous action, I commend it highly. Yes contact them via a private number, just to give your mum some reassurance but as you said do not disclose your current location or address.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Sammy07: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

Thank you so much sir I am not in needs of any money like I said earlier we are not struggling, our rent and feeding are covered by a good samaritan. Please give the money to someone who needs it more than us

I'm impressed.

3 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Laturuturu: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

We are doing great thanks . The rent, feeding and other expenses are covered by a very good samaritan

God bless the good Samaritan.
Pls don't have sex while Ur little sister is around
You and good Samaritan should use hotel pls.
I beg u
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Pierocash(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
jessylaurel:

Whoever it is doesn't matter. The question isn't necessary undecided undecided undecided
it won't matter now until the going gets sour,and the good Samaritan boyfriend ditches them and move to the next and latest woman
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Obidient4life3: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

Should I do it or not?

Contact them and let them know you are fine.
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by SaLongs1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
general111:

This isnt good enough..
Everything should be covered by you.
What if the good samaritan falls sick.
You need to get a skill and get a job.
gragra will not help her now let her find her way step by step
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by SaLongs1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pierocash:
it won't matter now until the going gets sour,and the good Samaritan boyfriend ditches them and move to the next and latest woman
not everyone is sour and wicked

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Juliusable007(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Thank you Op for fighting for your younger Sister, you have a good heart. You can reach out to your family and let them know that you and Sister are fine. Thank God your sister have someone like you, please don't give up on her no matter what, the future holds a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. / My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. / Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.