Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Ran Away From Home With My Sister - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Ran Away From Home With My Sister (34006 Views)

A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. / My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Buziness101: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
My dear you have shown a very different personality unlike the ordinary Nigerian girl... Please drop ur bank details with me on pm ... I will love to support your effort just to encourage you and let you know that you are doing the right thing.

07044943661... WhatsApp only

7 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Deborah200299: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Na you kill am then abi na her conscience? undecided

2. It is really up to you. My concern is the 13-year-old with you. Aren't there any relatives on her side who can take her in instead? You are still young is why I ask.. undecided

She had a maternal grandmother but I don't know her whereabouts also my dad's family doesn't want her. I am the only person she has

9 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Deborah200299: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Buziness101:
My dear you have shown a very different personality unlike the ordinary Nigerian girl... Please drop ur bank details with me on pm ... I will love to support your effort just to encourage you and let you know that you are doing the right thing.

07044943661... WhatsApp only

Thank you so much sir I am not in needs of any money like I said earlier we are not struggling, our rent and feeding are covered by a good samaritan. Please give the money to someone who needs it more than us

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by frozen70(f): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
Deborah200299:

Thank you so much I will call her tommorow involving family will not help the matter because they are all supporting her including my grandmother she had witness most of the abuse and she had never for once tell her to stop abusing the child. Early this year when I reported the matter to the police they had denied everything painting me back and the police believed them. They had all ganged up against me and beat me up and I don't want the same to repeat again. I am trying to be away from her for as long as I can I hope my absence will make her a good person If she can't bear to lose me she should accept and love my sister the same way she loves my siblings and I.

I really feel your pains, someone that is supposed to take bullet for you is the one troubling your happiness

Well if that's the case
Call her and let her know that you are fine

Dont let her or anyone close to her know where you are

Since they other family members are supporting nonsense, keep them far

Any one that doesn't support you dreams is against your future

Anyone that is not interested in your happiness and peace of mind is an enemy to you

As you struggle to stand on your own,

You have to be bold and fearless

You will come across things that will break you but you must survive it to come out stronger

I wish you good luck

2 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by CanineOfJackal: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
Please don't go back. You have a nice heart and God will continue to protect you and your sister.

If you post this on Twitter, help will come and your mother will never touch that girl again

2 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by CanineOfJackal: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Deborah200299:

Thank you so much sir I am not in needs of any money like I said earlier we are not struggling, our rent and feeding are covered by a good samaritan. Please give the money to someone who needs it more than us
ahnie you see a genuine story. This person here has a sincere heart

12 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
angry Some men are only after their personal enjoyment ... What has this 13 years old done to be maltreated ... Good thing you are taking care of her but at least if you can't inform your family directly,send an emissary via your cousin that you are fine and not missing, before you implicate your sponsor in self kidnap.

4 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by ahnie: 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
ahnie you see a genuine story. This person here has a sincere heart
Yeah
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by culf: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
waoooo, what a love! God bless you and protect you as you look after your sis. Thank bless the good Samaritan too.
please a lot of useful advises have been given, work with them and God will see you too.
please quickly involve social workers and related government agencies so that your sis can go back to school.
finally, get someone you trust aside your family members that is aware of the whole situation or someone from here to know and have the contact of this good Samaritan please. its important also.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Buziness101: 5:55am On Nov 08, 2022
Deborah200299:

It's well, God bless you

9 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Octopusssy(f): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
This is so...

OP, God will reward for you for fighting for a helpless child

2 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Octopusssy(f): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pierocash:
I am very sure this good Samaritan is a boyfriend right?
What does that have to do with anything??

3 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by bigdammyj: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Okay.
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by MNDY(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:
I left home last month with my 13 years old sister due to the abuse she had endured in the hands of my mother and 2 younger brothers.

I have rented out a room in a different town, I have changed my number and deleted my Facebook account so nobody could locate me.

Yesterday, I opened a new Facebook account with a different name. I have searched for my elder brother Facebook account he posted about me being missing he has pleaded with anyone who has seen me to contact him because my mum is not in a good state.

Funny enough he has posted me alone when it is me and my younger sister who are missing so they only care about me a 23 years old woman but not a single pity about a 13 years old girl.

I am her only daughter among 4 boys she loves me more than my siblings but I have lost respect for her the day she has started abusing my innocent sister. I want my absence to teach her a lesson so she can feel the pain but I am also worrying about her what if she died, will I be able to forgive myself.

I don't know if I should contact them with a private number and tell them we are fine where we are they shouldn't bother about us. I will not disclose my current addresse to them.

Should I do it or not?

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6944608/want-report-mum-human-rights#109469994

If you are not on Twitter, get in touch with anyone around you that is on Twitter.
Let this matter be taken to Twitter (with picture evidence).
You will receive serious attention/support from Twitter on this matter.

3 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by IamMobisola(f): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
The foolish man who carried that nonsense d*ck of his to produce that small girl can’t even do anything to save the poor girl from such hurt.
Mtchww

4 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Ventura1: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
You have a good heart, the good cause and justice you are fighting will protect you, fear not.
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by gab4cha: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Please still try involving the law by calling those numbers shared in your previous post, because should there be a twist of event the good intent might not justify the outcome completely.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by KokobySandra(f): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Okay, I might be wrong but did you not just open a thread that you were all at home and want to get help from the right authority? Did you not just say your mom hit her just yesterday and you had to insult your mom? Your story does not seem to follow or add up here. are you trying to clout chase? What is the reason for this thread? I’m from Akwa Ibom and I live in Abuja. Has much as I recommended you in your previous post I do not think your storyline is consistent. All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Omoapena(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
blackbone989:
Use a private num to call n tell them u r fine. Tell them not to bother looking for you that u r ok.

Okay for how long?
She's just 23 and she's young as well.
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by asatemple(f): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
I don't know why most women like to marginalize other people's kids. Thank God for your kind of person. I suggest you use a private number and reach your family so their minds can calm down pending when the right thing is done
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Rainstormer: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hmmm

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by SeriouslySense(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Greatzeus:
You have a good heart for you to be protective of your step sister,whom your mother and brothers are maltreating.
But in life,we need wisdom,good intentions are not always enough. So you must apply wisdom in these situation.
First that woman that is accomodating you and your sister,when you have been declared missing by Police is risking jail term. Don't put that woman in trouble.
I will advice you to go to the LASG Office of public defender,if you're not in Lagos,go to the office of public defender in your state. Tell them your mom and brothers are maltreating your sister and her life might be in danger. So that way, your leaving the house is justified and the woman that accommodated you won't be prosecuted.
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by olamoses75(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

She is the product of my dad infidelity.We share the same dad , different mum her bio mum is late
wow! So, you really care about your step sister this much. Kudos to you,and God bless you. I wish we all can replicate this and be a human.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by kingmsookwagh(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Op why did you bring on a post about a derailed child throwing tantrums on her mum here?

Op! Why
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by SeriouslySense(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Helpout12345:
You are justified in your action. God will keep and bless you for this.

My advise are these

1. Try to get a job so that you can support yourself and your sister without depending on another person.

2. Locate a welfare office in your state and register the situation for a record. You can also lodge a police report after that to document the situation with police. These steps are important in case your family decided to report that your sister was kidnapped.

3. Y[b]ou can contact your family on an unknown number if you want but do it in a way you cannot be tracked or traced. Go to another city ,use a public phone to call them[/b].
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by qcsave(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
That is nicely done by u, but use a private line to call them u are fine. Nd the reason why u left.
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by tunize(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

She is the product of my dad infidelity.We share the same dad , different mum her bio mum is late
Na now the story clear so probably because she didn't birth her reason for the ill treatment. The question is don't you have relative you can address this whole issues To?
Secondly do work or have a skill can you keep up with your decision of taking responsibility of yourself and your sistere assuming the good samanrita stops rendering help?
Lastly, call your mother on phone and tell her you are safe then pour out ur heart to her to start treating you sister well because she is only a product of your dad's infidel and not the problem. If she feels angry make she channel her anger go somewhere else'

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by GorillaApp(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

Thank you for loving your step sister. Let your family know you are fine but don't reveal your location
Africans find it really hard to accept their step siblings

4 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by enonche85(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:
I left home last month with my 13 years old sister due to the abuse she had endured in the hands of my mother and 2 younger brothers.

I have rented out a room in a different town, I have changed my number and deleted my Facebook account so nobody could locate me.

Yesterday, I opened a new Facebook account with a different name. I have searched for my elder brother Facebook account he posted about me being missing he has pleaded with anyone who has seen me to contact him because my mum is not in a good state.

Funny enough he has posted me alone when it is me and my younger sister who are missing so they only care about me a 23 years old woman but not a single pity about a 13 years old girl.

I am her only daughter among 4 boys she loves me more than my siblings but I have lost respect for her the day she has started abusing my innocent sister. I want my absence to teach her a lesson so she can feel the pain but I am also worrying about her what if she died, will I be able to forgive myself.

I don't know if I should contact them with a private number and tell them we are fine where we are they shouldn't bother about us. I will not disclose my current addresse to them.

Should I do it or not?

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6944608/want-report-mum-human-rights#109469994

you said your younger sister and also said you are the only daughter, are you step sisters?, if yes, what about your dad?.
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by clockwisereport: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mindlog:
"I am her only daughter among 4 boys"....who is the biological mother of the 13 year old?

The girl in question is her stepsister
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by tunize(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

Na now the story clear so probably because she didn't birth her reason for the ill treatment. The question is don't you have relative you can address this whole issues To?
Secondly do work or have a skill can you keep up with your decision of taking responsibility of yourself and your sistere assuming the good samaritan stops rendering help?
Lastly, call your mother on phone and tell her you are safe then pour out ur heart to her to start treating you sister well because she is only a product of your dad's infidel and not the problem. If she feels angry make she channel her anger go somewhere else'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. / My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger / My Husband Left Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.