Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Ran Away From Home With My Sister - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Ran Away From Home With My Sister (34057 Views)

A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. / My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by usj(m): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
I really admire your courage standing up for your sister, as someone that lost his mum at age 9 and have to stay with a stepmother. I totally understand and appreciate your efforts. My only concern is that you don't have the strength to take good care of yourself and your sister.

I guess you are not working if not they would have traced you there, and if that Is true what do you do when your savings finishes?
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by meobizy(f): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

na everything be format for ur face
Wahala for who believe everything on Nairaland.
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by iExplore(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
May God bless you abundantly.
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Lucasmuyiwaa: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
You’re not even bold, you’re not kala, you’re not daju, you’re not a man...me I’m very mad so tey ideas will keep running to my head in this kind of situation...if I were you i will never call anybody...after all you sound like you’re financially okay..so live your life and make more money and you will never care.. but be successful and make sure you watch over your sister too..after that call a family me ever that you’re okay and explain things to them but never allow your disinter go back to that house
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by fashionistatee(f): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
I support this;contact them and let them know you'refine.
blackbone989:
Use a private num to call n tell them u r fine. Tell them not to bother looking for you that u r ok.
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
If you are living fine over just look for a Secret number and let them know that You are living fine they should not bother looking for u
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by mrvictor: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
It's mega childishness that's worrying you and your little sister. The "good Samaritan" is taking a big risk should something bad happen to you or your sister. Your exile won't last for you'll soon run back home and beg when reality sets in. Mother has no replacement. Honour your parents, there are some blessings in doing that.
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Ybaby: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Solofresh2:
You don't even know who I am and where I came from but all you have to do is concluded that I am poor shocked
I am only talking about what I see happening everyday.Even my friends do the same too.
Do you even know how many fellow men I have helped in this country?
Do you know how many people I have employed?
I don't blame you sha

I know you are poor because no rich man is bothered about what another man does with his sweat. Go and work pls!
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Thirtyrockers: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
The good Samaritan might get tired oo... quickly get a job so as to sustain your sister also guard her closely as a 13 year old is easily prone to sexual abuse by potential paediphiles around you
Be very vigilant.
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Okhuadams(m): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:
I left home last month with my 13 years old sister due to the abuse she had endured in the hands of my mother and 2 younger brothers.

I have rented out a room in a different town, I have changed my number and deleted my Facebook account so nobody could locate me.

Yesterday, I opened a new Facebook account with a different name. I have searched for my elder brother Facebook account he posted about me being missing he has pleaded with anyone who has seen me to contact him because my mum is not in a good state.

Funny enough he has posted me alone when it is me and my younger sister who are missing so they only care about me a 23 years old woman but not a single pity about a 13 years old girl.

I am her only daughter among 4 boys she loves me more than my siblings but I have lost respect for her the day she has started abusing my innocent sister. I want my absence to teach her a lesson so she can feel the pain but I am also worrying about her what if she died, will I be able to forgive myself.

I don't know if I should contact them with a private number and tell them we are fine where we are they shouldn't bother about us. I will not disclose my current addresse to them.

Should I do it or not?

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6944608/want-report-mum-human-rights#109469994
Is the said sister ur blood sister then why the maltreatment or is she adopted find out.
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Deborah200299: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
Okhuadams:
Is the said sister ur blood sister then why the maltreatment or is she adopted find out.

She's my dad's daughter
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by damoobaba: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

We are doing great thanks . The rent, feeding and other expenses are covered by a very good samaritan
That's dangerous, good Samaritans are not always good nowadays. You should have rather contacted HUMAN RIGHTS agencies
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by jmichael259(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

I will do that thanks

private number and it's location can be disclosed when you print call records from ur service provider.
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Deborah200299: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
jmichael259:

private number and it's location can be disclosed when you print call records from ur service provider.

That's the reason why I haven't call her yet because I don't want them to locate me. Is it possible for them to locate me if I create a new Facebook account to send a message to my brother then I will delete the account?
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Melagros(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
general111:

This isnt good enough..
Everything should be covered by you.
What if the good samaritan falls sick.
You need to get a skill and get a job.
Good advice
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Melagros(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Helpout12345:
You are justified in your action. God will keep and bless you for this.

My advise are these

1. Try to get a job so that you can support yourself and your sister without depending on another person.

2. Locate a welfare office in your state and register the situation for a record. You can also lodge a police report after that to document the situation with police. These steps are important in case your family decided to report that your sister was kidnapped.

3. You can contact your family on an unknown number if you want but do it in a way you cannot be tracked or traced. Go to another city ,use a public phone to call them.
God bless you for this, we have responsible people on this forum
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Okhuadams(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

She's my dad's daughter
OK but not ur mums then keep her safe God bless you
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Oxfordgrade: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

She is the product of my dad infidelity.We share the same dad , different mum her bio mum is late
you are an angel in human form. A beautiful soul! God bless you dear
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by FavouredNK: 12:29am On Nov 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You don't even know who I am and where I came from but all you have to do is concluded that I am poor shocked
I am only talking about what I see happening everyday.Even my friends do the same too.
Do you even know how many fellow men I have helped in this country?
Do you know how many people I have employed?
I don't blame you sha

You don't sound like someone that can help anyone if not you shouldn't be jealous that someone helped pay their bills even if it's a man
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by FavouredNK: 12:33am On Nov 10, 2022
mrvictor:
It's mega childishness that's worrying you and your little sister. The "good Samaritan" is taking a big risk should something bad happen to you or your sister. Your exile won't last for you'll soon run back home and beg when reality sets in. Mother has no replacement. Honour your parents, there are some blessings in doing that.

Na wao, some people and their advices, God help us
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by FavouredNK: 12:39am On Nov 10, 2022
Auduambless:
You are the only daughter and you also have a sister..

Hanty why

It's important to carefully read a thread before jumping to comment plus it's not compulsory that everyone must comment both those that understand English and those that don't

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by esperon25: 12:41am On Nov 10, 2022
Dear Deborah, you are doing a courageous work like Deborah of the Bible.
I will keep you in prayers.
Send me a private message if you need someone to chat with.
Please try and contact those agencies suggested by others, as soon as possible, to get the necessary help you need.
I was also wondering if you would send your mom or brother's number privately. I could call, and tell either of them, you posted on nairaland and that you are safe.
It's risky for me, but if that's all I can do for now to help, I'll be glad to do so.
Love you. Shalom
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Tradepunter2: 4:50am On Nov 10, 2022
Kia how can we help?

I worked in a hybrid security and NGO organization, was in charge of protection services of abused woman in marriages or any form of relationship.

Mostly kept the victims in remote location while the legal department tears the shit outta the abuser with documented evidence.

The persecution and conviction rate was very very high
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Hotice085: 5:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Pierocash:
I am very sure this good Samaritan is a boyfriend right?

Between you and a tadpole I wonder who got a higher IQ

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Auduambless(m): 5:50am On Nov 10, 2022
Belike say you didn't read what is below carefully

FavouredNK:

It's important to carefully read a thread before jumping to comment plus it's not compulsory that everyone must comment both those that understand English and those that don't

I am her only daughter among 4 boys she loves me more than my siblings but I have lost respect for her the day she has started abusing my innocent sister. I want my absence to teach her a lesson so she can feel the pain but I am also worrying about her what if she died, will I be able to forgive myself.
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Whoknowsme: 6:12am On Nov 10, 2022
Greatzeus:
You have a good heart for you to be protective of your step sister,whom your mother and brothers are maltreating.
But in life,we need wisdom,good intentions are not always enough. So you must apply wisdom in these situation.
First that woman that is accomodating you and your sister,when you have been declared missing by Police is risking jail term. Don't put that woman in trouble.
I will advice you to go to the LASG Office of public defender,if you're not in Lagos,go to the office of public defender in your state. Tell them your mom and brothers are maltreating your sister and her life might be in danger. So that way, your leaving the house is justified and the woman that accommodated you won't be prosecuted.
The mother might have an upper hand in the case thereby putting the step sister at risk of been killed. It better she lay low for now and make contacts with human right activists who specialize in cases as this.

2 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by pattybf(f): 7:03am On Nov 10, 2022
Please ask your good samaritan to help get the girl into boarding school instead. So you can return home. Family is important!
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2022
Deborah200299:

She is the product of my dad infidelity.We share the same dad , different mum her bio mum is late

Oh my! I feel your pain and love you for your bold step. God will see you through. Some of our mothers can be frustrating
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by loliapoopy2013(f): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
Op why did you bring on a post about a derailed child throwing tantrums on her mum here?

Op! Why

It seems you are one of the girl's brothers or you can assimilate English. Please, don't be like her weak father. Parents are meant to protect their kids from dangers and since they have failed in that area, let their 23 years old daughter should teach him and his wife what it means to be responsible parents. Your comment is preposterous.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by Elizmife: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2022
Deborah200299:
I left home last month with my 13 years old sister due to the abuse she had endured in the hands of my mother and 2 younger brothers.

I have rented out a room in a different town, I have changed my number and deleted my Facebook account so nobody could locate me.

Yesterday, I opened a new Facebook account with a different name. I have searched for my elder brother Facebook account he posted about me being missing he has pleaded with anyone who has seen me to contact him because my mum is not in a good state.

Funny enough he has posted me alone when it is me and my younger sister who are missing so they only care about me a 23 years old woman but not a single pity about a 13 years old girl.

I don't know if I should contact them with a private number and tell them we are fine where we are they shouldn't bother about us. I will not disclose my current addresse to them.

Should I do it or not?

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6944608/want-report-mum-human-rights#109469994

My dear, you are a very good girl, how I wish someone did this for me too when I was being ill-treated by my own father then, at a point I thought of running away then, a friend wanted to accommodate me, but then I was scared of the friend changing or involving me in anything ungodly, so I kept on enduring till I was able to free myself. It so hurtful when is your blood that are wicked to you. I quite understand what the girl is going through emotionally.
God will pay you back for doing this to her. And please open your eyes wide of the good Samaritan and don't do what is not right just to continue there.

2 Likes

Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

It seems you are one of the girl's brothers or you can assimilate English. Please, don't be like her weak father. Parents are meant to protect their kids from dangers and since they have failed in that area, let their 23 years old daughter should teach him and his wife what it means to be responsible parents. Your comment is preposterous.
the bolded part on your quote is really brain spinning.
And note, her attitude is extremely rebellious. She could have reported such to a social welfare board or something. You just couldn't get my own perspective miss!!!
Re: I Ran Away From Home With My Sister by usah4(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2022
Deborah200299:

I will do that thanks
I am going through this same thing you went through, but I don't know how to break free as my hands are tight.
I got into an argument with my dad over the phone yesterday because of my sister who's schooling in Lafia as a CHEW.
She called complaining to me been her elder brother of how my dad sent her 1K for upkeep, according to him (my dad) that my uncle has given my sister some money for upkeep, the same Man that paid her tution fee of 200k+ with my dad contributing nothing and him (my dad) as a soldier can't afford to send my sister even 5k for upkeep a girl child; I got mad called him and told him that's pure wickedness and that I've reported him to my uncle and we're to sit this December to iron this out.
As a soldier that he is nah got angry and started ranting that this should be the last time that I'll speak to him in that manner, I told him this was the same thing he did to me while I was schooling in the Polytechnic but I could cope because I am a guy (I'm only but 20 years old) and he shouldn't be treating my sister in that manner and if that be the case then I'm leaving the house to go look for something to do and support my sister and myself who they've chosen to domesticate. To my greatest suprise my father told me that if I think I am a man that I should leave the house last night and not even wait for the next day; I felt dead but still alive.
I am an ND holder in Computer Science with zero account balance and nothing at hand living in my uncle's house.
I need help on how to break free, I can do any job for a start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. / Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter / A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.