Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition (23569 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by garfield1: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
fergie001:

Sullivan Chime removed Nwodo.....99%.
Two reasons:
1. Nwodo was mooting the idea of an online membership registration which takes away the powers of Govs to determine delegates, etc. Jonathan liked that, the Govs didn't.

2. After the delegates election, a lot of Govs lost out even in his native Enugu. The angst made many Govs to call on Chime to do the needful, then followed a flurry of cases. So, Chime used an Enugu High Court Order (instituted by a man from his LGA) to remove him.

3. Jonathan defended him at first but the Govs were Angry. He was still trying to placate them.until Nwodo issued a waiver to Atiku to contest him in 2011. Ogbulafor insisted that Atiku will go to his Ward, because the instructions was not to grant it, however, Nwodo himself made sure Atiku got it. He has been friends with Waziri right from when he was Gov in 1992.

So, it was a Chime-project in toto.

The tactics is not over-used. That's what Obaseki did recently with Oshiomhole, the bolded summarised it all.

We are saying the same thing na.chime didnt act alone or unilaterally. Majority of the governors backed him plus gej abandoned him last minute na.I still remember when nwodo told chime to forget about anything happening in Enugu north zone that Sullivan should rule Enugu as he likes but stay out of nsukka matters.Sullivan continually complained to other govs but they only consoled him.
Recently,obaseki used that tactics and now wike.ayu and co will be alert.
Atiku really has a strong network of friends and connection just that he does not service them regularly and only remembers them during electioneering periods.he treats them as business partners,transactionary and then abandons them unlike tinubu that always connects with them beyond politics

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by alimiadedayo1: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Kagd10:

Yaradua is a Tuareg. Sink that into your skull. That was why the Fulani were against him.
it cannot sink it to my head cause I am not a fool and a sycophant I am politically literate and I know about yaradua family his father is a fulani his brother obasanjos friend is a fulani I don't know where you get your source from ? I am not an obituary that will accept everything their masters says whether bad or good hook and sink.. if you extract where you get your source from maybe I will be convinced

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by mystery22: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
jobless nitwits
Can you imagine shocked an old mental deranged tinubu 30k a month supporter calling another person names..
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by alimiadedayo1: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
Kagd10:

Yaradua is a Tuareg. Sink that into your skull. That was why the Fulani were against him.
what are you saying again? which fulani were against him? are you from Zimbabwe or Cameroon?
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by bluebay(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Very strong words from the governor. I’m not an Atiku supporter but I think there is a need to tune down some of these rhetorics so as not to overheat the polity. All hands should be on deck to fashion out a lasting solution to the security problems confronting us and not politicize it.

Btw, Gov Ortom and other turncoat PDP governors should waste no further time in declaring full support for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. He is the only nationalist in the race who will carry everybody along in ensuring national peace and security. He will stabilize the polity, settle all primordial disagreement, revive the economy and set the country on the path of shared prosperity. He’s the best bet for Nigeria at the moment.
Tah! Gettout there .
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by JOemmy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
This is really serious I don't even know why the fulanis are so determined to wipe out benue people? They stopped attacking other states but refused to stop in benue I really pity gov. ortom the man have really tried all he could he has set up a security outfit but buhari's fulani govt refused to grant his request to arm the outfit with AK 47 rifles.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by JOemmy(m): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Very strong words from the governor. I’m not an Atiku supporter but I think there is a need to tune down some of these rhetorics so as not to overheat the polity. All hands should be on deck to fashion out a lasting solution to the security problems confronting us and not politicize it.

Btw, Gov Ortom and other turncoat PDP governors should waste no further time in declaring full support for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. He is the only nationalist in the race who will carry everybody along in ensuring national peace and security. He will stabilize the polity, settle all primordial disagreement, revive the economy and set the country on the path of shared prosperity. He’s the best bet for Nigeria at the moment.

Tinibu will even be far worse if he is elected nigeria might even disintegrate during tenure his politics of hatred and division will definitely put nigeria in chaos in no time.
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by omonnakoda: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
Allisgud:
Good one,but politically he shouldn't have mentioned Fulani,it should be atiku alone,Incase he decided to support obi,the Fulani supporting him will not disemback from him obi

Fulani support Obi why? So that?

That is wishful and childish thinking

Face REALITY
Fulani will support Atiku
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Dennisbulkan: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
abobote:
I'm not an Atiku supporter, but holding Atiku responsible for Fulani killing, when he is not in power, seems to me like calling a dog a bad name, just to kill it.
We are waiting to hear who you will be supporting, coz supporting is a continuation of the Fulani agenda

Atiku said Miyetiallah not terrorists and the Governor sowing more discord than necessary, he said this just after another attack. He's not yet a president and he is all out in defense of Fulani mayhem, probably to appease his people for vote. Atiku will say & do anything for north to be president, this is his last chance. I pity all of you supporting Atiku, he's more a Fulani man than buhari. Una go see the real Fulani supremacy if by chance he wins.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by ScamHunter: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
But why are Benue people waking up now? So foo_lish that they ignored our warnings in 2015.

kahal29:
Gov Ortom Finally Breaks The Table On PDP Crisis

https://thenationonlineng.net/ortom-to-atiku-i-wont-support-your-presidential-bid/
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by ScamHunter: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
LegendHero:
Omo Ortom dey para o.

This G5 governors are truly ready to deal with Atiku and it seems they are not backing out at all.

Well our own delight is in the disunity in PDP. They should continue to remain confused until Election Day.

—Shey na Yoruba Muslim murder millions of Biaflans?

—Na Yoruba Muslim massacre thousand of Iyanmili in the North?

—Na Yoruba Muslim send Python dance to kill your people in alaibo?

—Na because of Yoruba Muslim the albino Kanu created ESN against to battle the marauders against your people?

—Na Yoruba Muslim dey kidnap your people for sad East dey collect ransom?

—Na Yoruba Muslim keep Kanu the albino for detention?

—Na Yoruba Muslim seize Igbo people property for Rivers?

By the way, which agreement did your ancestors did with the Yoruba Muslims that warrant the word betrayal you’re using? When did we betray your forefather who were in the deep bush when we’ve developed as humans in Yorubaland?

Awww...

Yoruba Muslims are the problem of the south. Example is Tinubu who is a Fulani lackey
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by windvane(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
Llight101:
The Defender has spoken.

If you like send 10,000 envoys but nothing will Change. With the body language and effrontery of A.A any Middlebelt person that will vote PDP is Sick and a curse to his/her generation.
I am very happy for Otom!!!now he has a voice!!!those days of crying is over
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Nationalist?? Where, he no sound for south south and south East na, he no visit any, na north e Dey frolick for him ambition, he is a Lagos politician. Google a Nationalist politician who have legs everywhere.
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Obec70(m): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ortom should tell Nigerians why he as the head of the committee to select his part flag bearer throws it open for all the zones and now is crying foul?

Even when he new the chairman is from his state, yet wasn't man enough to resign as the committee chairman that failed to do the needful.

Ortom, Ikpeazụ are owning salaries and Wike is deceiving them even when there likes Makinde, Ugwuanyi are vianing for elective post! While Wike doesn't care a bit cos he is not seeking for elective post. Mark it today when it take tool on all of them they gnash their teeths in pain for shooting themselves on the foot.

He that must come to equity must come with a clean hands, Ortom, Wike, Ikpeazụ, Makinde, Ugwuanyi are your hands clean?
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Obec70(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ortom should tell Nigerians why he as the head of the committee to select his party flag bearer throws it open for all the zones and now is crying foul?

Even when he new the chairman is from his state, yet wasn't man enough to resign as the committee chairman that failed to do the needful.

Ortom, Ikpeazụ are owning salaries and Wike is deceiving them even when there likes Makinde, Ugwuanyi are vianing for elective post! While Wike doesn't care a bit cos he is not seeking for elective post. Mark it today when it take tool on all of them they gnash their teeths in pain for shooting themselves on the foot.

He that must come to equity must come with a clean hands, Ortom, Wike, Ikpeazụ, Makinde, Ugwuanyi are your hands clean?
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Komu1048(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
LegendHero:

Ibos are agent of divison. They have always tried to divide Yoruba along religious line to penetrate the West but it’s impossible.

My mom na confirm Christian and my dad na Muslim. I identify as a Muslim and my immediate elder brother is a Christian.

How can one senseless Ibo think he will come from his Eastern region to sow seed between me and my Christian blood brother lol.

Same is true to most Yoruba because majority of Yorubas have at least one Muslim/Christian within our extended families. Do they believe we will just start hating each other because an uncouth Ibo man want us to hate one another.

Their fathers tried and they are currently trying and their children will still try but they will all fail like they used to.

Aswear I don’t know where they heard that rubbish from. Anytime I come across Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian on NL, I just shake my head. I mean like who told them that shit.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by kabillionaire(m): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
And what are you saying exactly?
He should tune down ...so as not to overheat the polity you said?
What else is overheating the polity when precious lives are been lost on a daily basis, killed by the same terrorist Fulani?
It's like this menace has not reached your door steps yet, mistakenly vote another Fulani (man) or their puppet (Tinubu) and you will experience what middle belt are passing through now
Do you think those blood suckers care about you?
ALTERNATEID:

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Orukomeno: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
I don't know of the rest but Ortom can't support Tinubu.Musllim Muslim and Fulani ticket no difference
ALTERNATEID:

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Akanbiedu(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hope he has paid salary. Because na when e reach to pay salary ortom dey remember Fulani people.
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Coolgent(m): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

With his Bokoharam Vice?
Just imagine BAT die who do u think will take over?
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by eebraa(m): 12:14am On Nov 08, 2022
Finally they are opening up. Atiku knew this from the beginning that's why he didn't let go of Ayu. G5 governors want to take control of the party and betray and serve Atiku hot breakfast but he is way smarter than them. Atiku will rather lose the election that let Ayu to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by chriss100: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Ibos are agent of divison. They have always tried to divide Yoruba along religious line to penetrate the West but it’s impossible.

My mom na confirm Christian and my dad na Muslim. I identify as a Muslim and my immediate elder brother is a Christian.

How can one senseless Ibo think he will come from his Eastern region to sow seed between me and my Christian blood brother lol.

Same is true to most Yoruba because majority of Yorubas have at least one Muslim/Christian within our extended families. Do they believe we will just start hating each other because an uncouth Ibo man want us to hate one another.

Their fathers tried and they are currently trying and their children will still try but they will all fail like they used to.

ASE!!!!

We are Yoruba first, religion comes after. Our unique culture is the bond that binds every Yoruba across the world.

I am Yoruba, a Christian and a traditional worshiper (IFA)…. All join jare. grin

Stay blessed

4 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by ufuosman(m): 8:35am On Nov 08, 2022
Let's see ow it goes
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by RestructureNig1: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
abobote:
I'm not an Atiku supporter, but holding Atiku responsible for Fulani killing, when he is not in power, seems to me like calling a dog a bad name, just to kill it.
We are waiting to hear who you will be supporting, coz supporting is a continuation of the Fulani agenda

Atiku could not condemn the Fulani terrorism in Benue State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) / LagosAPCPrimaries: No Agent Yet For Ambode / Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.