Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition (23547 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by broadman20: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Neither will Benue support that criminal Bullion van criminal.

Just collect his money simple

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by abobote: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Very strong words from the governor. I’m not an Atiku supporter but I think there is a need to tune down some of these rhetorics so as not to overheat the polity. All hands should be on deck to fashion out a lasting solution to the security problems confronting us and not politicize it.

Btw, Gov Ortom and other turncoat PDP governors should waste no further time in declaring full support for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. He is the only nationalist in the race who will carry everybody along in ensuring national peace and security. He will stabilize the polity, settle all primordial disagreement, revive the economy and set the country on the path of shared prosperity. He’s the best bet for Nigeria at the moment.
This one talks like that vulture griller, Tinubu my foot

3 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by cyril10(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
The Man that has been rejected by his people and have no political value is still bragging.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by asanausana91: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
This foolish Ortom was the chairman of the committee on zoning and he came out to tell the whole world that there is nothing like zoning. Now the same fool want us to believe that he loves the south. Wike don't have a good brain to realise that Ortom is decieving him for materials gain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Stronghold91: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
atiku is a thief, bandit and herdsmen
Tinubu better than atiku
5 million times

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by obajoey(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
strong o

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Chinonye2022(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
Plz we are tired of ur noise Atiku this Atiku that since last four months u and Wike has been saying u will not support Atiku then move on, are u people losing sleep over Atiku the most funny part is that atiku is not even replying them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by DrMuzungu(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
Mr. Ortom has brain, unlike that dumbfvck Melaye.
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by modsfucker: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
So if Ayu resigns, you'll now support Atiku.. Hmm politicians and their divide and rule... You cursed Fulani and went ahead to say agreement is agreement... It's all about interest... To hell with you politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Not2young: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Watch how this kind of words will backfire on Tinubu and co.

Wike and co are not allowing tinubu to be marketable in the North due to all this kind of statement.

How can Tinubu banks on Fulani votes and then such a sentence comes from his sympathizers?

This is not good for democracy and hopefully, fulanis will respond on the election day.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by kingthreat(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ortom is one of the worst performing governors. He however is quick to use tribal sentiments and FG's incompetence as an excuse for his poor performance. Pay your state worker's salary Ortom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Thegoodone13(m): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Y
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by David160(m): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Peter obi Don win benue o
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by RexTramadol1: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
LegendHero:
Omo Ortom dey para o.

This G5 governors are truly ready to deal with Atiku and it seems they are not backing out at all.

Well our own delight is in the disunity in PDP. They should continue to remain confused until Election Day.

They will shoot themselves in the foot

The North might decide to give Atiku sympathy votes

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by demandtruth: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Atuku insulted the good people of Benue state by implying that Fulanis are communally linked to the natives land.

That suggests he supports the killings by the rampaging Fulani on the native to claim their land.

Exactly how it all started in the late 80's in Plateau state. Now, Fulani are claiming land ownership there

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by LegendHero(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
SHINJA:

I wonder how some people do reason,they should abandoned atiku and vote for a man that choose a Muslim as a VP..

Some of Una wey be Yoruba muslims no get head walahi..

Yoruba muslims are the biggest betrayals of the South. .

Is better we vote for atiku than to vote for that mushroom terrorist call tinubu .

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

Shey na Yoruba Muslim murder millions of Biafran?

Na Yoruba Muslim massacre thousand of Iyanmili in the North?

Na Yoruba Muslim send Python dance to kill your people in alaibo?

Na because of Yoruba Muslim the albino Kanu created ESN to battle the marauders against your people?

Na Yoruba Muslim keep Kanu the albino for detention?

Na Yoruba Muslim seize Igbo people property for Rivers?

By the way, which agreement did your ancestors did with the Yoruba Muslims that warrant the word betrayal you’re using? When did we betray your forefather who were in the deep bush when we’ve developed as humans in Oyo ile?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by SmartyPants(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Very strong words from the governor. I’m not an Atiku supporter but I think there is a need to tune down some of these rhetorics so as not to overheat the polity. All hands should be on deck to fashion out a lasting solution to the security problems confronting us and not politicize it.

Btw, Gov Ortom and other turncoat PDP governors should waste no further time in declaring full support for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. He is the only nationalist in the race who will carry everybody along in ensuring national peace and security. He will stabilize the polity, settle all primordial disagreement, revive the economy and set the country on the path of shared prosperity. He’s the best bet for Nigeria at the moment.

A younger Tinubu would have been the man for the job. Intelligent but crooked enough to know how to handle rough men.

But you and I know that Tinubu is not fit again.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by ZombieSlayer1: 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

This one is still living in delusions. RIght now, Benue state is fully Obidient, I'm sure you know that. Tinubu is getting support only in the South West. He's a regional candidate. Even Atiku has more national appeal than Tinubu while Peter Obi is more generally accepted than these two. If this election is free and fair, Tinubu will score 3rd position. I'm sure you knw this too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by zionstaar75: 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
slivertongue:
“I will never support a Fulani man to become president. If there is another person who is ready to work with me and ensure the security of my people, I will work with him.”

More trouble poop

Atiku sit up
is this not the north that Atiku's clowns are saying he'll win 80% votes?jokers dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by fergie001: 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ortom, you are stressing yourself Sir.

Chime used Okwesilieze Nwodo's ward to sack him as National Chair. Wike used Secondus' ward to sack him.

You are the leader of the Party in the State and from the same Senatorial Zone as Iyorchia, if you really mean what you are saying, pull the plug on Ayu nah grin

Kyase, ejimatic & garfield1 abi no be so?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by mystery22: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

clown
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Fiscus105(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
Still surprising that PDP give his ticket to another Fulani man.

Anyway, dog that would lost will never her hunter's whizzle.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Gbemini(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hisxellency:
Pdp never saw this coming

Obi made an informed decision at the right time and left them, By God's Grace, Obi will rule this country
rule your village people

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Arizonaz: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
This matter go long reach new year
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Yankee101: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
If not atiku, definitely not tinubu. Shettima is a known boko haram apologists so the muslim ticket will hasten the Muslim fulani agenda of colonization. Tinubu dosen't care as long as he gets richer.

So how how do we vote Peter obi in without money and structure? Mind you he's not a saint. He's been implicated in corruption and is clearly a godfather of ipob.

But obi is the better option. Not best option
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Gbemini(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
I am very sure wike and sheyi are for tinubu... Very sure
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Duru009(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
But the reality is that ATIKU will certainly win this Election.....

3 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by gratiaeo(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

But the same Tinubu said that he will continue from where buhari stop
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by ZombieSlayer1: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
LegendHero:

Shey na Yoruba Muslim murder millions of Biafran?

Na Yoruba Muslim massacre thousand of Iyanmili in the North?

Na Yoruba Muslim send Python dance to kill your people in alaibo?

Na because of Yoruba Muslim the albino Kanu created ESN to battle the marauders against your people?

Na Yoruba Muslim keep Kanu the albino for detention?

Na Yoruba Muslim seize Igbo people property for Rivers?

By the way, which agreement did your ancestors did with the Yoruba Muslims that warrant the word betrayal you’re using? When did we betray your forefather who were in the deep bush when we’ve developed as humans in Oyo ile?
You keep displaying your stupidity on this forum. People like you shouldn't be allowed to procreate because you'll just keep spreading your inherent genes of stupidity. Is there anything about that guy's post that shows he's Igbo? Una go die on top Igbo matter. Atiku has taken over TInubu's support base in the North but cowardice will not allow you urchins to attack him. If you open that rotten hole you call a mouth again to call Igbo, Sango will twist your tongue

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Mrbenny001: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
No more Fulani in aso rock
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Guyman01: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Security of lives and property goes beyond party affiliation

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by mystery22: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Laple0541:
With Peter Ekuke Obi crying on TV yesterday like a local dog and some PDP governors distancing themselves from Atiku, all indices seems pointing to thesame direction signifying come May 2023, BAT will be sworn as the President of the Fed Republic of Nigeria. Obviously the country will experience what true development is in the hand of this gifted administrator.
Tinubu will start from your house as the head cos obviously it is lacking..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials / President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) / PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.