Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition (23568 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by mystery22: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
Laple0541:
Tinubu is getting closer and closer everyday.
yes closer everyday to your momma
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Very strong words from the governor. I’m not an Atiku supporter but I think there is a need to tune down some of these rhetorics so as not to overheat the polity. All hands should be on deck to fashion out a lasting solution to the security problems confronting us and not politicize it.

Btw, Gov Ortom and other turncoat PDP governors should waste no further time in declaring full support for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. He is the only nationalist in the race who will carry everybody along in ensuring national peace and security. He will stabilize the polity, settle all primordial disagreement, revive the economy and set the country on the path of shared prosperity. He’s the best bet for Nigeria at the moment.

Shut you mouth. God punish you and Tinubu there.
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Aryafucksfinaly(f): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
LegendHero:
Omo Ortom dey para o.

This G5 governors are truly ready to deal with Atiku and it seems they are not backing out at all.

Well our own delight is in the disunity in PDP. They should continue to remain confused until Election Day.

—Shey na Yoruba Muslim murder millions of Biaflans?

—Na Yoruba Muslim massacre thousand of Iyanmili in the North?

—Na Yoruba Muslim send Python dance to kill your people in alaibo?

—Na because of Yoruba Muslim the albino Kanu created ESN against to battle the marauders against your people?

—Na Yoruba Muslim dey kidnap your people for sad East dey collect ransom?

—Na Yoruba Muslim keep Kanu the albino for detention?

—Na Yoruba Muslim seize Igbo people property for Rivers?

By the way, which agreement did your ancestors did with the Yoruba Muslims that warrant the word betrayal you’re using? When did we betray your forefather who were in the deep bush when we’ve developed as humans in Yorubaland?

I do not support Tinubu, but omo this rhetorical questions are apt and soul-searching for all them trolls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Masterito(m): 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
In your dreams
Stronghold91:
atiku is a thief, bandit and herdsmen
Tinubu better than atiku
5 million times
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by adecz: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
❗️❗️It's unfortunate that Atiku allowed
a simple, in-house political matter to
become a full-blown, full-scale mutiny.

The iron is that, the Ayu that Atiku has
decided to retain as APC chairman, that
is causing this disaffection is a Tiv man
like Ortom, the worst performing governor
of Nigeria.❌❌❌

Ortoms only achievement as governor
is the continued feud with Aso Rock while
he enslaved his own people by refusing
to pay salaries and pensions ❗️❗️☹️☹️

Atiku is such a disappointment. It's
almost as if some powerful dark forces
have declared in the spiritual world that
he will never make Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by favor914: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hisxellency:
Pdp never saw this coming

Obi made an informed decision at the right time and left them, By God's Grace, Obi will rule this country
Maybe in 2039?

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by okoroemeka(m): 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Very strong words from the governor. I’m not an Atiku supporter but I think there is a need to tune down some of these rhetorics so as not to overheat the polity. All hands should be on deck to fashion out a lasting solution to the security problems confronting us and not politicize it.

Btw, Gov Ortom and other turncoat PDP governors should waste no further time in declaring full support for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. He is the only nationalist in the race who will carry everybody along in ensuring national peace and security. He will stabilize the polity, settle all primordial disagreement, revive the economy and set the country on the path of shared prosperity. He’s the best bet for Nigeria at the moment.
I wonder at the level of sycophancy and tribal bigotism in Nigeria, will you honestly say that BAT is in a full physical,mental and healthy condition to manage this sinking enterprise called Nigeria,deep in your heart will you allow such an advanced aged man with glaring symptoms of Parkinson disease to manage your company talkless a country of 200+ million bickering,feuding and mutually suspicious individuals,we have eyes and ears for a reason,we have heard his rambling incoherent speeches which is a far cry from his fiery campaign speeches for buhari in 2015,this man has tried for the country no doubt but his time has passed and for me he don't love his country Nigeria to allow selfish interest to push him at his age of 80+ yrs to even think about running for presidency for what?,a vote for BAT is a vote for shettima because the man will crumble like yaradua from the rigors of office.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Minjim: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Ortom is Obidient, he made it clear so many times

He just being sensational

In reality Obi can't win all the governors know that
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by AYO777(m): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
With or without your support, If Atiku has been destine to be the president-he will.No man plays GOD.
Benue gov is the poorest in terms of perfomance in the NC.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by garfield1: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
fergie001:
Ortom, you are stressing yourself Sir.

Chime used Okwesilieze Nwodo's ward to sack him as National Chair. Wike used Secondus' ward to sack him.

You are the leader of the Party in the State and from the same Senatorial Zone as Iyorchia, if you really mean what you are saying, pull the plug on Ayu nah grin

Kyase, ejimatic & garfield1 abi no be so?

I dont think Sullivan removed nwodo.majority of the govs wanted him out in return for supporting gej reelection.
The peculiarities of benue is different from rivers.I think ortom is playing safe and trying to please all camps like ugwuanyi,diri, bala,udom.he isn't going ballistic for anyone.again,he is not totally in control of benue pdp like your ikpeazu.he shares power with suswan,mark,Moro.with the popularity of alia,his Senate bid and resistance from some tivs,he can't mastermind the removal of ayu singlehandedly.that tactics is overused
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by zedman1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

.Ortomatic

This Ortom just lucky, he always has an excuse for his poor performance and re election

Buhari and Fulani got him re-election, Atiku and PDP G5 would get him into Senate

Actually, not fulani or Buhari gave him a chance to return. It might appear supprising to some people, but it's the silly issue of zoning that got the devil re-elected... no one likes him here. I could take statements like this seriously if it were coming from someone else, not from a devilish bigot like Ortom.
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by wolebest: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
LegendHero:
Omo Ortom dey para o.

This G5 governors are truly ready to deal with Atiku and it seems they are not backing out at all.

Well our own delight is in the disunity in PDP. They should continue to remain confused until Election Day.

—Na because of Yoruba Muslim the albino Kanu created ESN against to battle the marauders against your people?

By the way, which agreement did your ancestors did with the Yoruba Muslims that warrant the word betrayal you’re using? When did we betray your forefather who were in the deep bush when we’ve developed as humans in Yorubaland?

Omo you mean no be small......

No kill all the IPOB and ESN mercineries on Nairaland now?

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by garfield1: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
zedman1:
Actually, not fulani or Buhari gave him a chance to return. It might appear supprising to some people, but it's the silly issue of zoning that got the devil re-elected... no one likes him here. I could take statements like this seriously if it were coming from someone else, not from a devilish bigot like Ortom.

True
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by garfield1: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
Atiku officially loses benue...
Benue presidential result
Apc 35%
Pdp 20%
Lp 45%
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Dilimi: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
It is morally wrong for Otorm to politicize the killings in Benue. Blaming Atiku that is not in government simply because Atiku is Fulani? That's very wrong. The G5 governor's are becoming childish. You guys refused to support Atiku. Atiku has moved on. So why are they still having headache over the issue. One thing sure is that even in Benue state Atiku still has it's supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by fof1: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

You are a Bold Liar and in the LIEING Party...TINUBU is Tainted already and not Worthy...He is not a Nationalist either...that is a toga not for him...He is an Emperor.
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by fof1: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
LegendHero:
Omo Ortom dey para o.

TINUBU has a Bag Baggage...His VP is more Dangerous than ATIKU, Pls. Both in Spirit and in Letter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by tamdun: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

You keep displaying your stupidity on this forum. People like you shouldn't be allowed to procreate because you'll just keep spreading your inherent genes of stupidity. Is there anything about that guy's post that shows he's Igbo? Una go die on top Igbo matter. Atiku has taken over TInubu's support base in the North but cowardice will not allow you urchins to attack him. If you open that rotten hole you call a mouth again to call Igbo, Sango will twist your tongue
Oga shut up, everything legendhero said is true, wetin concern yoruba muslim with the massacre going on in ur sad east

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by KUNZEH(m): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
LegendHero:
Omo Ortom dey para o.

grin
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by mailemy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
You must be daft. Did he say that Atiku is the president but rather him supporting a Fulani man when his people are being slaughtered regularly by the Fulani. Current president is a Fulani man.
abobote:
I'm not an Atiku supporter, but holding Atiku responsible for Fulani killing, when he is not in power, seems to me like calling a dog a bad name, just to kill it.
We are waiting to hear who you will be supporting, coz supporting is a continuation of the Fulani agenda
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by sterlingD(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
What is really happening?Is it that the party PDP does not have season elder states men who can wade in and proffer advise and solution to the crisis brewing or is it just smokescreen ?Honestly we are tired of this PDP party's internal wrangling.
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by ejimatic: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
fergie001:

Chime used Okwesilieze Nwodo's ward to sack him as National Chair. Wike used Secondus' ward to sack him.

You are the leader of the Party in the State and from the same Senatorial Zone as Iyorchia, if you really mean what you are saying, pull the plug on Ayu nah grin

. I don't think Ortom alone can send Iyorvha Ayu packing. All PDP stalwarts will have to supoy him. I don't expect Ortom to support Atiku because Benue is a State with many onslaughts from the Fulanis. Our state leaders are funny at times in Nigeria!
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
SHINJA:

I wonder how some people do reason,they should abandoned atiku and vote for a man that choose a Muslim as a VP..

Some of Una wey be Yoruba muslims no get head walahi..

Yoruba muslims are the biggest betrayals of the South. .

Is better we vote for atiku than to vote for that mushroom terrorist call tinubu .

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

You better go and face your god damned God forsaken terrorist ridden South East and leave yoruba Muslims alone.

South South Peoplw don't want to be a part of Biafra, since 1966 up till today.

You Betrated Delta people, You betray yourselves, Wike has refused to associate with Biafra so has the whole of South South.
Your regio is the most underdeveloped in Nigeria thanks to your very irresponsible leaders past and present.

Yorubas are way ahead of you stupid igbo. Yoruba gave you a chance to survive when your region was a desert land to you.
Igbo people are the Biggest betrayer. Yorubas welcome you in their land, give you land to settle, give you offices, political appointment and even allow you to appear on the ballot, things that you can never do for a yoruba man in your land.

You sound like a cursed Igbo Man. I want to be careful with the way I address you cause I know one or two responsible and sensible igbos that I won't want to offend here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by garfield1: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dilimi:
It is morally wrong for Otorm to politicize the killings in Benue. Blaming Atiku that is not in government simply because Atiku is Fulani? That's very wrong. The G5 governor's are becoming childish. You guys refused to support Atiku. Atiku has moved on. So why are they still having headache over the issue. One thing sure is that even in Benue state Atiku still has it's supporters.

Pdp campaign flag off in benue is live.nobody has mentioned atiku

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Kyase(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
fergie001:

Ortom is not in charge of Benue pdp
Most of his men are in support of him

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by garfield1: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Kyase:

Ortom is not in charge of Benue pdp
Most of his men are in support of him

I am watching benue pdp flag off live.I can see ortom and uba fliers nothing on atiku

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Sonyboom: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
My conscience tells me to vote a man that spent million to bring democracy when he was not a billion rather than vote a billionaire that could not spend chichi to bring democracy into Nigeria but no want to reap where he never sow which is aside the fact that he is a collosal failure in governance.

Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha every right thinking Nigeria should reject Atiku, only crooks, thieves and agbores will vote Atiku and the Friel BAT ,how will u in good conscience vote characters who owed their billions on account of been politicians without a verifiable source of business that could generate such money ..why are we this simple minded in this country nawaoh

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by alimiadedayo1: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
kahal29:
Gov Ortom Finally Breaks The Table On PDP Crisis

https://thenationonlineng.net/ortom-to-atiku-i-wont-support-your-presidential-bid/
was it Atiku that said to fulani to be killing benue people the killing in benue is beyond ethnic cleansing there are some politicians doing that bid and ortom is playing emotions with his people for his failure for empathy votes from his ambition.. fulani killings in benue is not responsible for his failure. it seems ortom is working for apc disguising under fulani killing his people you guys should defect if you are tired of been in pdp Enough of this ranting.. ortom left apc because he was accusing Buhari for supporting killing of his kinsmen in benue now he is accusing Atiku who is not in government for killing in benue.. ortom is out of his mind and I dont believe he is fighting for his people..politician are cunny

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by alimiadedayo1: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp campaign flag off in benue is live.nobody has mentioned atiku
those guys Re working for apc is very glaring they were just playing politics with the masses
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by alimiadedayo1: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
mailemy:
You must be daft. Did he say that Atiku is the president but rather him supporting a Fulani man when his people are being slaughtered regularly by the Fulani. Current president is a Fulani man.
you are the one that is daft so every fulani people are bad to you? was yaradua not a fulani and he solve the issue of Niger delta.. ortom is playing gallery with his bid with apc government is very glaring they are working for apc if he is not satisfy he should defect to other party
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by detectivejones: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
I don't know who takes Ortom serious, when others complain and point fingers he must follow because 'small yansh too must shake.' Blames everybody else for Benue's problem but himself.
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Kagd10: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

you are the one that is daft so every fulani people are bad to you? was yaradua not a fulani and he solve the issue of Niger delta.. ortom is playing gallery with his bid with apc government is very glaring they are working for apc if he is not satisfy he should defect to other party

Yaradua isn't a Fulani but a Tuareg. The nerves of you supporting a Fulani to take over from a Fulani shows how Stoopid you're? You dey ment? The country doesn't belong to Fulani. Sink that into your skull.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Agenda: Stop Deceiving People, Falana Tells Afenifere / Genocide Looms, Atiku Warns As Igbo Leaders, Northern Youths’ Meeting Ends / Ngige: N50,000 NYSC Monthly Allowance Increase Is False. No Increment Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.