Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude (3589 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / See A Page On Instagram Where Nigerians Are Ask To Drop Their Orgasm Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Tenrack: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
This is my type when it comes to physical body build.
oh.. looks good. How about heights? Btw have you found your type yet?
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by SenecaTheYonger: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
gforce5:

....only Naija guys can tolerate it as they are the ultimate SIMPS.

Lmao.. Shots fired.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by scarchiji: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
undecided
Watapun
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Princess80(f): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Tenrack:
I don't see nothing miss.. where is the image? sad
Nevermind
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Tenrack: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Lmao.. Shots fired.
but it's true, that
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Tenrack: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
Nevermind
seen it
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Princess80(f): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
scarchiji:

Watapun
You really dont have to insult me.

I could still get ur message without the insults
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Silentgroper(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
gforce5:
I don't know why most Nigerian women (not all) have this stuck up, arrogant and snobbish attitude wherever they go. I was at the International Bar Association (Lawyer's) Conference in Miami, USA recently as a delegate representing my law firm. The Nigerian female delegates who were there had this predictable snobbish attitude. You know, they size you up before they even consider talking to you. Not their fault. Their male counterparts in Nigeria have made them feel that the world evolves around them. The same thing I have noticed in other international conferences. Meanwhile, the other women,especially the American ones, are nicer and want to know more about you. They even invite you to parties, dinners and other social events for networking and leisure purposes.

I always laugh in my head whenever I see Nigerian women take their stuck up mentality abroad as only Naija guys can tolerate it as they are the ultimate SIMPS.
The last sentence. I concur hard...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Billgatessecond: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
gforce5:
I don't know why most Nigerian women (not all) have this stuck up, arrogant and snobbish attitude wherever they go. I was at the International Bar Association (Lawyer's) Conference in Miami, USA recently as a delegate representing my law firm. The Nigerian female delegates who were there had this predictable snobbish attitude. You know, they size you up before they even consider talking to you. Not their fault. Their male counterparts in Nigeria have made them feel that the world evolves around them. The same thing I have noticed in other international conferences. Meanwhile, the other women,especially the American ones, are nicer and want to know more about you. They even invite you to parties, dinners and other social events for networking and leisure purposes.

I always laugh in my head whenever I see Nigerian women take their stuck up mentality abroad as only Naija guys can tolerate it as they are the ultimate SIMPS.

First you people need to understand the nature of women especially here in Africa
When you give a woman power she missuses it.
Give her attention she will missuses it
Here in Nigeria everyone wants them and they feel they have the right to evaluate you before getting to know you ..

Over there no body send your papa.. I am chatting with a lady in the united states' honestly this lady is so free we even play cod together.... Here all of them are just boring with the rubbish entitlement mentality....
If she is a Nigerian guess what she would have done ..
I am sure she will check my profile pictures first evaluate it to see if wealth smells in any then she becomes a judge.. if she notice I am broke she will be rude if she sees me as a rich guy she becomes to pushy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by scarchiji: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
You really dont have to insult me.

I could still get ur message without the insults
You're right, wasn't intended.
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by dazzlingd(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
gforce5:

A Nigerian lady sees you, she will first estimate your worth by looking at your phone, your shoes, clothe and if possible your car key. It is typical of Nigerian ladies and it is a poverty mentality that has been planted in their DNA, lack of exposure

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by dazzlingd(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Bobochicago:
Some Nigerian girls can be cocky no doubt but I disagree with you based on location. Most of the ones that have been in America for so long are nice and respectful. They drop that cockiness with time. They eventually realize nobody has their time plus they have to compete with black American women and hot white chicks for the attention of the hardworking decent Nigerian guy compared to when they were in Nigeria where a typical Nigerian guy will sell his soul just to have them as girlfriend. The table here is turned . A hardworking legit Nigerian guy is an answer to a lot of women’s prayer here in the states. I remember when I was in college in Indiana , but that’s a story for another day.

When they first arrive in US, they carry that forming and act very stupid, after some time, they realize there are more beauty girls far better than them that act better to guys. Then to make it worse, nobody gives a fvk about them, they will then come in tune with reality and start acting normal

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by dazzlingd(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
This isnt entirely true.

I live in Texas and i am approachable.
BTW, most people have a type and if u didnt meet the standard, they wouldnt waste their time on you.

I will be in Texas next week and I’ll approach you. Tell me which city you are. And By the way, approaching u doesn’t mean I want to have any romantic thing to do with you, in my exploration of women, I’ve done enough with Nigerian girls and I’ve gone international

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Princess80(f): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
dazzlingd:

I will be in Texas next week and I’ll approach you. Tell me which city you are
Austin.

Btw, i do not want to be approached lolz grin
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by dazzlingd(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
Austin.

Btw, i do not want to be approached lolz grin

I updated my comment already, you were so fast in responding …. We could be friends, my energy is for other girls of other nationalities

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Princess80(f): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
dazzlingd:

I updated my comment already, you were so fast in responding …. We could be friends, my energy is for other girls of other nationalities
hehe
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Princess80(f): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
dazzlingd:

I will be in Texas next week and I’ll approach you. Tell me which city you are. And By the way, approaching u doesn’t mean I want to have any romantic thing to do with you, in my exploration of women, I’ve done enough with Nigerian girls and I’ve gone international
hehe.

I am a Nigerian too, half Nigerian btw
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by dazzlingd(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
hehe.

I am a Nigerian too, half Nigerian

Wat other half are you
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Princess80(f): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
dazzlingd:

Wat other half are you
I am half Nigerian, half American
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by dazzlingd(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
I am half Nigerian, half American

Oh, you are not the typical Nigerian girl then, you guys are actually the nice ones. But those imported ones from Nigeria have serious issues, unnecessarily arrogant. Majority of them not all
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by kufreabasi86191: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
what's wfy you and hehe Answer me jor. I won check somefinwhat's wfy you and hehe Answer me jor. I won check somefin...
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by jerryforgood: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
This fight against women is a waste of time, because at the end we still need them, and they need us too. Stressing ourselves about gender issue is fruitless. I have being fighting this war against women, but now I have given up, due to the fact that it's all about individuals. Every person is different, and a woman is just like you irrespective of her body feature. Please don't hate them. I have a mother and aunties and I don't hate them, even though my two elder sisters were late 7 years ago. I loved them too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
I would be the biggest fool if i go abroad and still talk to naija girls over there, i won’t even answer their greetings

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Starz825(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
This isnt entirely true.

BTW, most people have a type and if u didnt meet the standard, they wouldnt waste their time on you.
A lady has a type doesn't mean she should be rude at first sight....

Not all niggas that look your way want you..
Some just want to say hi....that's all

A lot of you are just full of shit..home and abroad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Princess80(f): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Starz825:

A lady has a type doesn't mean she should be rude at first sight....

Not all niggas that look your way want you..
Some just want to say hi....that's all

A lot of you are just full of shit..home and abroad

You know u could pass ur message without the insults and i could still get it?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by 9japride(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
Folawealth090:

In my experience nigerian women in the uk and western world are the worst snobbiest humans I've come across however nigerian women in Nigeria are so much more pleasant to chat too and get along with I blame the environment in the west for making them like that.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's true. It's best to avoid anyone that is snobbish, because they can put one in trouble with out looking back. They are always frowning when they see a black guy.
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by LikeAking: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
virginprincess:
What is it

Calm down

lets talk..
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by wiseone28: 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
Thread for SIMple guys

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by budaatum: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
Bobochicago:
Some Nigerian girls can be cocky no doubt but I disagree with you based on location. Most of the ones that have been in America for so long are nice and respectful. They drop that cockiness with time. They eventually realize nobody has their time plus they have to compete with black American women and hot white chicks for the attention of the hardworking decent Nigerian guy compared to when they were in Nigeria where a typical Nigerian guy will sell his soul just to have them as girlfriend. The table here is turned . A hardworking legit Nigerian guy is an answer to a lot of women’s prayer here in the states. I remember when I was in college in Indiana , but that’s a story for another day.

It is like they have eaten only Nigerian food and now travel the world and close their mouth to all the various cuisines they encounter along the way and crave eba.

Lord! Open their eyes please. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by kingslj: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
This isnt entirely true.

how do you know their standard?
just by looking at them?.
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Streetmovement(m): 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol, the funniest one is when a Nigerian woman sees a fine guy approaching her axis, just watch her start looking foolishly at different directions as if she just lost something important and they always keep a straight n confused face, to me that shit makes them look ugly.

Funny and confused creatures
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Owologbo(m): 4:48am On Nov 08, 2022
Princess80:
This isnt entirely true.

he's still right.
what's your type? And how do you know your type with just a mere look?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Nudes / Gals, What Do U Think Of Guys Who Flash? / Diff. Between Romance And Desperation = Gender?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.