Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude (3594 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / See A Page On Instagram Where Nigerians Are Ask To Drop Their Orgasm Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by budaatum: 5:07am On Nov 08, 2022
gforce5:

The Nigerian female delegates who were there had this predictable snobbish attitude.

"Predictable". As in, you were able to know, seen, and declared in advance that they had this snobbish attitude.

So you were ready for them, I bet. Prepared.

I wonder how you would have prepared if you were able to know, seen, and declared in advance that they had a kind attitude.

I wonder how you would have prepared if that was what you had predicted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Phut(f): 6:03am On Nov 08, 2022
etrange:
What you guys fail to understand is that Nigerians are Nigerians regardless of gender. You're only seeing the cockiness of the women because you're a man. If you were a lady, you'd be all about how Nigerian men are too egoistic. You just want your ladies to change and be like the foreign ladies, but are you like the foreign men? Would you do what the foreign men do? Like I said, Nigerians are Nigerians regardless of gender.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:20am On Nov 08, 2022
gforce5:
I don't know why most Nigerian women (not all) have this stuck up, arrogant and snobbish attitude wherever they go. I was at the International Bar Association (Lawyer's) Conference in Miami, USA recently as a delegate representing my law firm. The Nigerian female delegates who were there had this predictable snobbish attitude. You know, they size you up before they even consider talking to you. Not their fault. Their male counterparts in Nigeria have made them feel that the world evolves around them. The same thing I have noticed in other international conferences. Meanwhile, the other women,especially the American ones, are nicer and want to know more about you. They even invite you to parties, dinners and other social events for networking and leisure purposes.

I always laugh in my head whenever I see Nigerian women take their stuck up mentality abroad as only Naija guys can tolerate it as they are the ultimate SIMPS.
Nothing concern me with Nigerian ladies if I travel out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by 231adedayo: 6:21am On Nov 08, 2022
Mancho man, even if you do gra gra finish, na still Nigerian girl you go still marry, even if you relocate to anywhere in the world.Mancho man, even if you do gra gra finish, na still Nigerian girl you go still marry, even if you relocate to anywhere in the world....
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2022
gforce5:
I don't know why most Nigerian women (not all) have this stuck up, arrogant and snobbish attitude wherever they go. I was at the International Bar Association (Lawyer's) Conference in Miami, USA recently as a delegate representing my law firm. The Nigerian female delegates who were there had this predictable snobbish attitude. You know, they size you up before they even consider talking to you. Not their fault. Their male counterparts in Nigeria have made them feel that the world evolves around them. The same thing I have noticed in other international conferences. Meanwhile, the other women,especially the American ones, are nicer and want to know more about you. They even invite you to parties, dinners and other social events for networking and leisure purposes.

I always laugh in my head whenever I see Nigerian women take their stuck up mentality abroad as only Naija guys can tolerate it as they are the ultimate SIMPS.
U are correct but the MEN are neither saints too. It's in us. We are proud and loud.
Always seizing every opportunity to demean people. Go to Nigerian dominated churches and then visit other races dominated churches. It's the same character. Loud voices and financial intimidation. A goat can never give birth to a hen. We can only export what we have.
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2022
dazzlingd:

Wat other half are you

My guy, she is giving u the green light grin
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by LonelyLucifer(m): 8:14am On Nov 08, 2022
This thread is full of shit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by SocialJustice: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2022
gforce5:

You dey America for international meeting dey go look Nigerian girls, no be you dey do yourself?
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by wisdomkid: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:
Na you go waste your time to interact with those demons undecided

Says a poor f**king guy who has never crossed the horizon of Nigeria...
What's even surprising is that same you will accuse Nigerian girls of being useless and sleeping around.

How can someone be snobbish and sleeping around like a dog always? both attributes does not correlate
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by gforce5: 11:17am On Nov 08, 2022
You are 100% correct. We Nigerians have that competitive, dominant mentality. Very egocentric, proud and loud. Nigerians who grew up abroad have a slightly different mentality (I should know having lived in the Uk for over a decade). The ones who grew up in Naija on the other hand, are something else. I avoid Nigerian churches abroad like a plague. Too much competition and drama.
MALIGNANTGuest:

U are correct but the MEN are neither saints too. It's in us. We are proud and loud.
Always seizing every opportunity to demean people. Go to Nigerian dominated churches and then visit other races dominated churches. It's the same character. Loud voices and financial intimidation. A goat can never give birth to a hen. We can only export what we have.
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by gforce5: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is a fallacious statement. There are many Nigerian and women who are married to non-Nigerians. Nigerians only marry themselves for cultural reasons. Your statement only works for people who are stuck in Nigeria and have limited options.
231adedayo:
Mancho man, even if you do gra gra finish, na still Nigerian girl you go still marry, even if you relocate to anywhere in the world.Mancho man, even if you do gra gra finish, na still Nigerian girl you go still marry, even if you relocate to anywhere in the world....
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by socialmediaman: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Princess80:
This isnt entirely true.

I live in Texas and i am approachable.
BTW, most people have a type and if u didnt meet the standard, they wouldnt waste their time on you.

You mean type for relationship or just to have a conversation at a conference of fellow professionals?
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Drop Their Cocky Attitude by Deepocean(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
virginprincess:
This one is here lamenting over nothing ,you were sent on a mission instead of you to go about your duties you went to start toasting your colleagues,they non even snub you reach,Nonsense.

Your comment suggests to me that you lack some basic trainings in your tender stage of life while growing up. I am still thinking hard whose fault that could be traced to from the two of them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Girls Are Dying For Me (photos) / Is My Boss Interested In Me? / Why Are Girls After Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.