Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? (38129 Views)

How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by TastyFriedPussy: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2022
I pray he ends up fûcking her wotoporously and impregnating her In the process cool

1 Like

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2022
Hmmm..
Na waa oo
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2022
Comradepreneur:
Read Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7420371/how-reduce-hatred-cousin-brother

This is a follow up thread concerning the action I took after reading the comments.

I know I've failed as an older brother, to protect my siblings from their cousin. But I want to make amendments.

As such, the first action I took was to send my dad a text message, voicing out my displeasure on how he has been handling the issue regarding the harassment on my siblings.

And below, is his reply to the message, and my subsequent reply to him.

Apparently, the he took in the boy, so as to rehabilitate him. Meaning, the boy may have been previously doing this to his own sisters or may have attempted to do it to his sisters.

Did I also mention that he's a chronic lier? He lies even if caught while doing something he's accused of.

At this point, the only thing I could help my sisters with is to repair their door lock first thing in the morning.

I also woke up my cousin and sternly warning him of staying away from my sisters even in the daytime.

I also, intend to tell my Mallam, our Islamic cleric since my mom respects him a lot. And just maybe, he could talk some sense into her and my dad.

Thank you all for your advice. Your advices, has really helped me in order to become a better person than I was.

ok , ,so yor cousin is a rapppist sir....corrrrect?....bro but cant they juss shoooot him ?(no ofeinse) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Rilwayne001: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2022
redseason:
Wow! There is more than meets the eyes in this case. No father, no matter how dead beat would watch anyone, irrespective of relationship molest his children. Trust me, there is something fishy between your aunt and your dad. How are you sure your own dad(with due respect) did not sexually violate his own sister while they were living under him? Hence the lack of moral high grounds to act. No relationship supersedes that of your immediate family.

Exactly my thoughts too. Something is fishy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by DWJOBScom(m): 11:09am On Nov 08, 2022
I read this and i have been worried about the attitude of the elders

I have been praying for your sisters and it is painful.

Your cousin should go for counselling

1 Like

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Musty112: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2022
There is this thing yoruba calls masun masun
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by dhtml6(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2022
All this pussy-talks does not do it for me.
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kobojunkie: 11:11am On Nov 08, 2022
Comradepreneur:
Read Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7420371/how-reduce-hatred-cousin-brother

This is a follow up thread concerning the action I took after reading the comments.

I know I've failed as an older brother, to protect my siblings from their cousin. But I want to make amendments.

As such, the first action I took was to send my dad a text message, voicing out my displeasure on how he has been handling the issue regarding the harassment on my siblings.

Apparently, the he took in the boy, so as to rehabilitate him. Meaning, the boy may have been previously doing this to his own sisters or may have attempted to do it to his sisters.

Did I also mention that he's a chronic lier? He lies even if caught while doing something he's accused of.

At this point, the only thing I could help my sisters with is to repair their door lock first thing in the morning.

I also woke up my cousin and sternly warning him of staying away from my sisters even in the daytime.

I also, intend to tell my Mallam, our Islamic cleric since my mom respects him a lot. And just maybe, he could talk some sense into her and my dad.

Thank you all for your advice. Your advices, has really helped me in order to become a better person than I was.
1. Na wa oo! So all the so-called talk wey you don talk with your old man since this issue began, all for nought, hence the reason you took to texting/emailing him this time around? ...LOL... undecided

2. You fixed the door to your sisters room so they can now live as prisoners in their own father's home. What happens when one of them has to go visit the bathroom late at night and the boy is waiting right outside the door? Horror movie? shocked

Or you mean the boy is never alone in the house with your sisters even during the day? undecided

3. Your family claims they brought the boy in to rehabilitate him, how far with the rehabilitation since 2019? In that time, he has been making life difficult for your sisters, probably a nightmare for them, with your father, uncle and even mother not incense by all of this, you think that means it has all been going well? undecided

4. You say you woke him up to warn him. What do you think that will do at this point after almost 4 years of doing pretty much nothing? He probably knows you are leaving the house soon so again what did you intend to accomplish with just that? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Candidlady: 11:11am On Nov 08, 2022
DWJOBScom:
I read this and i have been worried about the attitude of the elders

I have been praying for your sisters and it is painful.

Your cousin should go for counselling

His cousin should go for counseling undecided

Very funny

What bout the girls that have been scarred

3 Likes

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2022
Make it concise
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Nnamaka1: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2022
Am proud of you. I feel your anguish and I would have probably done same thing you just did. Well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by jaxxy(m): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2022
There has to be a collective responsibility to correct the erring boy. He is behaving like a stray dog not a human.

while I support talking and educational guidance to the boy, corrective beating with stearn warnings should not be off the table when it gets out of hand.
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Curious345: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2022
Burst the guy balls joor

1 Like

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by DeLaRue: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2022
Well done.

You communicated with your dad with respect.

Is it that older people dont understand the seriousness of sexual abuse? I'm frustrated that your dad is still talking of giving the boy a second chance. He has had several chances.

The boy must leave that house immediately, never to return.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by DWJOBScom(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2022
Candidlady:

His cousin should for counseling undecided

Very funny

What bout the girls that have been scarred

Your cousin and your sisters.

Your sisters needs to be encouraged and their confidence improved.

You will have to as a matter of urgency reachout to your islamic instructors or teachers.

A professional must be involved for your sisters - it's urgent right now
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Pidginwhisper: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2022
This story don dey long. I go don kill am since.
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kobojunkie: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2022
Mindlog:
There is likelihood of a history of sexual perversion in your family that is enabling the pervert thus your father can't act because he was involved.
My thoughts since I first read the first submission from this OP. undecided
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kobojunkie: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2022
DWJOBScom:

You will have to as a matter of urgency reachout to your islamic instructors or teachers.

How do you achieve that when father and mother are all pretty much unmoved. undecided
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by bepositive11: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2022
Comradepreneur:

Don't mind those people calling you weak for not beating up your cousin. You are handling this matter maturely. Keep doing so.

If I was your father, I would've thrown him out of the house already. The way I see it is that this is also a culture problem, but it's good that you'll grow into a better man than your father.

When you're stable enough, remove your sisters from that toxic environment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Zonefree(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2022
Your father might have molested his own sister for him to be calm about the whole thing. Maybe that boy is even his biological son.

What father gives a second chance to a potential rapist and pedophilic animal?

2 Likes

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by UrPapa: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2022
Why does this look like you’re the one replying both text

2 Likes

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by FuckDModz: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2022
cheesy

Broadcasting family issues to the world just for clout.

Omo, who born this bastard?
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by gigabyte13: 11:20am On Nov 08, 2022
I go go blow to blow with am first, make everywhere scatter first....
Make all the far and near family members hear the matter.

You have done well bro
Well done
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by UrPapa: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2022
[quote author=Klass99 post=118210598][/quote]the text message is a sham
No father wrote texts like that except they just gave birth to the father 20yrs ago
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2022
@OP
izlike U are maddening
How person go harass ur sister and U go dey write epistle like this ?
Are U not a man?
U no fit arrange men make them reason him matter ni?
What sort of man are U?
Na that ur text msg vex me pass
Person wey suppose dey hospital by now, make ur papa self dey shake say make he no die
Nigga U a SIMP a55
Hmmmmmm!
O ga o
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Shakathezulu1: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2022
Ogbeni, arrange squad make Dem give this ya kolo cousin better mending.
Shey u no get friends or squad, whey u dey roll with ni.
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by DeLaRue: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2022
It's so unfair that you are forced to sleep in the same room as this sexual deviant of a boy.

One of your next steps should be to declare that he can't stay in your room. Throw his things in the living room and ignore everybody's counsel.

Stop watching TV with anyone, reduce your interactions with your parents, and if you can afford it, stop eating in the house.

You just have to do something unusual (no physical violence) to wake your dad from his slumber and make him realise the boy has to be kicked out of the house.

1 Like

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2022
Continue to stand up/ for your sisters, until he leaves the house; and make sure he does not return. Your Dad is unbelievable if he is still making excuses for this guy and having him remain in the house instead of chasing him out. This whole thing is really, really pathetic.
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Ireportlive: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2022
Your father would end up spoilingvthe boys life out of sympathy and ego... He is a criminal and must be treated as one, forget blood is thicker than water nonsense
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Candidlady: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2022
DWJOBScom:

The cousin should be thrown in jail or they run a sharia law on him

His sisters need all help they can get… scars of the body can heal but that of the heart/mind kinda lives forever

Iwish his sisters the best
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2022
Shakathezulu1:
Ogbeni, arrange squad make Dem give this ya kolo cousin better mending.
Shey u no get friends or squad, whey u dey roll with ni.

Na the Salam Alaikum dey vex me pass
Weyrey ni e @OP
Even if he no get squad
all I need is for him to reach out
Explain to me in person
Walahi, I fit help am
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by akbonus: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2022
ChampagneF:
Honestly from where I’m sitting I still consider u weak seeing that u finally had the conversation with ur dad but u had to go tru sending him a msg. If ur dad is a smart father I guess u guys would have had the conversation face to face after he had replied u, if he didn’t then I finally know who u took after.
I still have to commend u seeing everybody can’t b bold enough to face their father and speak their mind, the first part of talking to ur sisters also is a good development. Since ur dad said he’s on a mission to help ur cousin, the work now falls down to ur whole family working together and speaking out in case he misbehaves.
First thing first change the locks to ur sisters’ room, speak to ur dad about it. Make him get new locks if he is keen on assisting the boy to change his ways he shouldn’t leave his children unprotected.
Talk to ur sisters to always raise alarm anytime he starts misbehaving around them, if they find his movement or activities fishy or don’t seem to understand what he’s up to. Also the youngest shouldn’t b left alone around the house especially when he’s around and towards evening time.
Lastly, look for an avenue to deal with him, find an excuse. It’s not necessary that it has to be a major issue, u can even create a rift between the two of u, maybe he didn’t greet u when he woke up this morning beat him up, make sure u give him a very good beating of his life and let him understand that if he dare lay a finger on any of ur sisters even if it is for corrective reasons u would skin him alive, as one person had advised u earlier, behave like a mad man. These type of men(ur cousin) are the type that respond to violence more than the sod hands ur dad

and everybody around him is giving him.

what if this cousin of his kill him in the process of a fight?have we taught about it?especially the father.i see the cousin harming this boy because he is on a mission in that house,God help this good man trying to protect his younger sisters where his parents have failed.
I come in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! My Neighbour Disturbs Me With His Generator / Pregnant Woman Delivers At Lagos BusStop (pic) / Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.