Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? (38133 Views)

How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by maasoap(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Comradepreneur:
Read Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7420371/how-reduce-hatred-cousin-brother

This is a follow up thread concerning the action I took after reading the comments.

I know I've failed as an older brother, to protect my siblings from their cousin. But I want to make amendments.

As such, the first action I took was to send my dad a text message, voicing out my displeasure on how he has been handling the issue regarding the harassment on my siblings.

Why the text message? You couldn't talk to your dad face to face and you still found it difficult to talk to him on the phone! This calls for serious concern! Do you fear your dad, you have too much respect for him or you're just not a man enough to have a real face to face discussion with him?
You're the first born and a male for that matter! You're a graduate. Act like one before it's too late! Protect your sisters from the predator before he ruins their lives one after another if he hasn't done that already.
Your dad and mom wouldn't protect their daughters, you have to protect them. You haven't beaten this animal for once but threatening to kill him one day, lol. That shows you are only good at barking but can't bite. Nonsense
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Cheasystickylov: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Take proper action against that fool. Your father should be the obebreacting to your action against the fool.
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Banbanna(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Some weird family experiences sha undecided. Read this your story the last time. Please in all you do, don't let the situation get out of hand if you're going violent with that your cousin. Just stop short of killing him, abeg. Simply messing him up and making his daily life @ home unbearable would either make him leave or readjusts this aberrant lifestyle of his. That talk of your father losing you to go do time for crime just had to be Mere Talk coz you're way too young to throw your life away. May God give you the wisdom and strength to handle this tricky situation without any painful regrets.

1 Like

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Comradepreneur: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
Jephyard:
At the OP, I must commend you for standing up for your family even when your dad and mom are not doing enough. And by the way you are not weak, this is a family matter and must be handle carefully irrespective of how some of us might see it here.

In all these never disrespect your dad. Carry your dad along since he wants to recoperate him. All of you should sit round even with your cousin and cousin mom, everyone should agreed, he will be sent to rehab soon. Every culture has rehab homes for people like him. It there in your community or another or government rehab centers. That you all love him and cant continue to lives with you guys cos of his behavioral problems if he refused force him to do so or report to the community head and the clerics.

Am not going to fault any member of your family for not being firm as some of us wanted here. They all grew up in different times where family is everything. You mom is right and same as your dad for his actions. And you are also right but you have to take everyone view, culture, belief and power into account before you are seen as being disrespectful. Pray to Allah to give you wisdom to swim through this storm. Let me guess this is first your confrontation with family problem, if you are successful in this ordeal you will be respected by all and be look up to. Goodluck

Thank you for your advice. And yes, this is my first involvement in family issues. Also, this is the first time I'm sending a message like this to my dad
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sterope:
Those demons are not going to leave. There is no rape demon. There is no part in the bible where Jesus attributed deliverance to lack of insidious behaviour.
Imagine! undecided
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by majorbravo: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
This was very hard to read.
I have this to say:

Your father is probably the real father of that boy. There is no other reason he would accept to take care of a Predator who sees his own children as prey. If you can’t afford a DNA test, I’d say find out his blood group if it matches with most of you, chances are you are halfway to solving the mystery.

2 Likes

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by syntekelite(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
nkwuocha:
angry

You father have a shared history of sexual perversion in your family.You need to begin to ask him some very deep questions.Ask him if this is the first instance of that!If he said ,tell him you don't believe that.And you will go any length to find out why it's happening.

Go to his mother,your grandma and voice this out.Ask her if this sexual perversion has happened before,ask your uncle.All this questions will make them begin to feel uneasy or bittered,bit don't bother.Keep asking them like you don't believe they are saying the truth.Do this so that when you start pummeling that guy,the anger will turn to their own shame and disgrace.

Secondly, you must be very careful with the boys mother.Its clear from here she is very diabolic and evil.I won't be surprised she killed her husband so she can marry the officer.It may be a planned job... and taking out other wives so as to be in charge of properties.She is likey to arm you if you step on her toes.Be careful!

As for her son, the best way to that boy out of the house is when you start being the attacker rather than the defender.When you beat him, make sure you cause a scene that attracts non-family members.When people asks what the matter keep telling them to ask the one being beaten.If he looks at your sisters,beat him.If he talks o then,beat him.If he calls them ,beat him, if he enters their room beat him, if he touch their clothes beat him,if he calls their name beat him.Make sure you drag him out of the house like a thief first before dealing with him.The Shame of having to explain what he did everytime will make him leave.

Don't best him in the house,make sure you drag him out of the house and begin to pummel him,even your father will find a lasting solution out of shame.

Beating someone repeatedly especially cowards,only makes them hardened and stronger. Especially when said devious soul lives in the same house with the giver of the beating, it wont be surprising if the op sleeps and never wakes up..(murder disguised)then the evil soul will have the sisters to himself..
Understanding the op and the evil souls upbringing and training, will shed more light towards the best solution...
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by syntekelite(m): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
@op a lot of people including yourself might think you re weak or a coward thats all good and fine,we cant all be strong but we can learn to be like the tortoise.. first thing i would advise you if you leaving in the same house with your sisters is to move them into your room forget repairing their own room door.. Then begin teaching them self protecting skills and confidence in facing that evil soul jst in case you arent around and he tries such evil again.. first lesson is to tell them to always run and scream before he even touches them,they should never pass the same road or corridor with him, if he is coming they should divert out of his way.. keep teaching them this while you sort your family issues out,cos its obvious from your post that there are many things u arent saying which is normal .anyways guard your sisters and build their morale till you can get them or that evil one out of the house .
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by level77: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
My thoughts too , from the dads response, it likely he is the father of the boy and committed same act to have father him.

Your father is probably the real father of that boy. There is no other reason he would accept to take care of a Predator who sees his own children as prey. If you can’t afford a DNA test, I’d say find out his blood group if it matches with most of you, chances are you are halfway to solving the mystery.[/quote]
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Lamanii22(f): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
semanose:
This is just the beginning of a good start.

Know you are doing the right thing.

If he stays in your room, kick him out.

Don't care about what anyone says.

Could you continue to give us updates?

I'll like to know how this case ends.

Just below is a story like yours.

Please read it, and learn a thing or two from the comments.

https://www.nairaland.com/7373913/cousin-mum-brought-house-destroyed
I really want to know the end of the story as well
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Bazege(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is ridiculous , pls my brother try your possible best and make sure that bastard is out of your father's house, if you keeping listening to your parents your precious siblings will still be passing through the same thing.. [l[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by adecares(f): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Is ur house a rehabilitation center?
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by BigBizzy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Wow! Wetin I just read?

Chaiii
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by bammo: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
nkwuocha:
angry

You father have a shared history of sexual perversion in your family.You need to begin to ask him some very deep questions.Ask him if this is the first instance of that!If he said ,tell him you don't believe that.And you will go any length to find out why it's happening.

Go to his mother,your grandma and voice this out.Ask her if this sexual perversion has happened before,ask your uncle.All this questions will make them begin to feel uneasy or bittered,bit don't bother.Keep asking them like you don't believe they are saying the truth.Do this so that when you start pummeling that guy,the anger will turn to their own shame and disgrace.

Secondly, you must be very careful with the boys mother.Its clear from here she is very diabolic and evil.I won't be surprised she killed her husband so she can marry the officer.It may be a planned job... and taking out other wives so as to be in charge of properties.She is likey to arm you if you step on her toes.Be careful!

As for her son, the best way to that boy out of the house is when you start being the attacker rather than the defender.When you beat him, make sure you cause a scene that attracts non-family members.When people asks what the matter keep telling them to ask the one being beaten.If he looks at your sisters,beat him.If he talks o then,beat him.If he calls them ,beat him, if he enters their room beat him, if he touch their clothes beat him,if he calls their name beat him.Make sure you drag him out of the house like a thief first before dealing with him.The Shame of having to explain what he did everytime will make him leave.

Don't best him in the house,make sure you drag him out of the house and begin to pummel him,even your father will find a lasting solution out of shame.
You guys are saying beat him.
What if the guy is stronger than him.
Abi una forget say stubborn guys dey normally strong
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by bammo: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Oduduwa707:
Hausa pple and their pedophilia behaviors.

The Mallam you're about to report to sef fit have a 10yr old as his wife... grin

Mohammed sef no carry last for such behavior. undecided
Guy relax.
he's only asking for advice so.. no need for stereotype.
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Mewhizzp(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
P

1 Like

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by TheirFADA: 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
Op
i swear, you're just claiming to be angry, you aren't at all
na look i just dey look you, dey blow grammar up and down

me i no too like talk talk
If anyone tries any of these things with my sister, walai, i fit kill am, bury am inside Bush and tell my father that he has ran away
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Rimbaldi: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is my take.

You probably come from an incestous family, and your parents are hiding it from you. That boy may be a product of incest between your father and his sister, and your mom knows about it. Your dad does not want to risk taking action that will blow up in his face and reveal his secret to the whole world. His siblings dont like him because they also probably know about it. It is an abomination.
All these excuses he is giving you na okpata yarns. His son?(your cousin) is only towing his father's footsteps. I dont know how old you are, but I am guessing that you are over 18. If so, you need to kick the guy out of the house yourself.
No need to talk about killing anybody and going to jail. Throw him out and maintain your stance. Tell your parents that if they wont respect your decision, then you will call family meeting and also report the matter to child welfare services. Both your parenta dey go prison be that.
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
redseason:
Wow! There is more than meets the eyes in this case. No father, no matter how dead beat would watch anyone, irrespective of relationship molest his children. Trust me, there is something fishy between your aunt and your dad. How are you sure your own dad(with due respect) did not sexually violate his own sister while they were living under him? Hence the lack of moral high grounds to act. No relationship supersedes that of your immediate family.

if this is a true story, the father is stupid as the son (writer) why

1 yes has he right to be angry at the cousin but also equally at his parents etc there are keeping the monster in the house

2 his father is putting aside, the safety of his chilldren over this monster
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Slimdan360: 4:43am On Nov 12, 2022
If the said boy were to be ur brother, what would u have done?
Now go and do same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! My Neighbour Disturbs Me With His Generator / Pregnant Woman Delivers At Lagos BusStop (pic) / Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.