Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) (3850 Views)

APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won / Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Ezeama400: 8:33am On Nov 08, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
YES it will

There will be vote apathy in South East from their already little tiny votes (insecurity, IPOB, sit at home and what have you)

South south will obviously vote for PDP excluding rivers state

On the economy, the electorate will sell their votes to the highest bidder

Take this to the bank

The only SS person that will vote for PDP are only party loyalist that is not up to 1% of SS population.. Even some of them in PDP are not happy how Atiku hijacked our southern ticket meaning that even the PDP loyalists in our region are voting L.P... Okowa is not just my governor, he's also from same senatorial district with me.. Okowa is alone in this game.. Nobody will vote for his his greedy boss Atiku...

He can only bribe his associates and it will still end in tears... Okowa knws he's going nowhere..

5 Likes

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Perfectbeing(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118211910:

2023 election some non preforming governors will lose their states with new electoral law, in Osun their were 12 APC governors in Osun on election day including Tinubu and thugs they imported to Osun still the incumbent governor lost, BVAS will will destroy rigging structures, let it stick to your brain.
In the end you guys will complain that BVAs has been compromised when Tinubu wins. It is then you will start citing examples of how even great America's election was rigged.

1 Like

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Stanweezy(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2022
frank14011991:
You want to compare the PDP Of then with almost 30 governors, senators, rep members, chairmen, councillors to labour party with no governor, senator, rep member, chairman or councillor. Even CPC of then will do better than labour party

After what u said, u still shot ur self, CPC don't have structure but Buhari used the party to gather up to 12million votes

1 Like

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by VoteObi2SaveNai: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Jonathan won because PDP rigged the election in the south south and south east. Card reader/BVAS have taken away the ability to massively rig the election in the south south and south east. That’s why the region has not been able to record the kind of figures it recorded in 2011 ever again.

In addition, Jonathan won the South West and North central in 2011. So you see, Obi’s case is different and he’s not Jonathan. He has not federal might and a well funded party structure behind him. He will win only south east convincingly and divide south south With the other candidates. He will get few votes in SW and NC and get little or nothing in NW and NE.

Only deluded folks still believe Peter Obi stand a chance in the election. He has no visible path to victory.

Most of you BAT urchins are deluded. Which areas do you think full implementation of BVAS will affect most? It will definitely reduce the impact incumbent state governors would have had in rigging elections thus favouring parties like Labour and NNPC!

With 4 major contestants, it becomes even more easier for Peter Obi to win since he will likely dominate all Christian areas like SS, SE, & MB states of Benue, Taraba, & Plateau. Other states that have roughly equal Christian population with Muslims will also go to Obi such as Nasarawa, Kaduna, Adamawa and Abuja. Kwankwaso, Atiku and Tinubu will drag Kaduna Muslim votes among themselves while Obi walks away with Christian votes!

If Atiku & Kwankwaso can get Arewa votes in Lagos, Obi gets SS, SE & MB votes in Lagos along with Christian/educated Yoruba votes then Labour Party is also likely to win Lagos! Even 20 bullion vans & violence can't change the situation in Lagos.

That you guys can't even understand all these shows you're all too desperate to accept the truth or absolutely delusional and ignorant.

Don't worry, February is not far again!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Stanweezy(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Jonathan won because PDP rigged the election in the south south and south east. Card reader/BVAS have taken away the ability to massively rig the election in the south south and south east. That’s why the region has not been able to record the kind of figures it recorded in 2011 ever again.

In addition, Jonathan won the South West and North central in 2011. So you see, Obi’s case is different and he’s not Jonathan. He has not federal might and a well funded party structure behind him. He will win only south east convincingly and divide south south With the other candidates. He will get few votes in SW and NC and get little or nothing in NW and NE.

Only deluded folks still believe Peter Obi stand a chance in the election. He has no visible path to victory.

CPC na still a structureless party in 2011 but Buhari used it to win NE and NW

2 Likes

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2022
Perfectbeing:
In the end you guys will complain that BVAs has been compromised when Tinubu wins. It is then you will start citing examples of how even great America's election was rigged.
Tinubu is not winning any election Obi, Atiku and Kwankwaso have better chances than Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Joebayo217: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118211690:
Although in 2011 we had just two major political parties APC and CPC that dominated the election, in 2023 four major political parties will drag it out, I see LP dominate in Christian populated states, and PDP, APC and NNPP sharing the remaining states, no matter how we try to avoid religion, economy and insecurity will play major roles in 2023 election, I see Peter Obi winning in 15 states plus FCT within SE,SS,NC and SW in 2023

adamawa ,nasarawa,and the rest closer is now South right SMH grin grin
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Kyase(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118211690:
Although in 2011 we had just two major political parties APC and CPC that dominated the election, in 2023 four major political parties will drag it out, I see LP dominate in Christian populated states, and PDP, APC and NNPP sharing the remaining states, no matter how we try to avoid religion, economy and insecurity will play major roles in 2023 election, I see Peter Obi winning in 15 states plus FCT within SE,SS,NC and SW in 2023

He won NC, SW, SE, SS
OMO
Wetin you dey yarn

1 Like

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by ezechi242: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
YES it will

There will be vote apathy in South East from their already little tiny votes (insecurity, IPOB, sit at home and what have you)

South south will obviously vote for PDP excluding rivers state

On the economy, the electorate will sell their votes to the highest bidder

Take this to the bank

grin grin south south vote for PDP ?...the way you people talk at times sha...even okowa is not confident on delta state hahahaha....you see Edo, rivers, bayelsa, calarba, they are all gone .

Pdp will not get up to 20% in south east I no wan even talk of APC grin

You see nassarawa the reason for tge low turn up in their campaign was the state govt which was APC ...0MO fear catch the man but the christians that makes up 60% of that state will massively vote LP, Benue, plateau, abuja will to LP.

Kaduna will give lp over 40% , every christian in kano , sokoto, Adamawa, Borno, tarraba will give LP their vote . so what are you saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Joebayo217: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2022
Kyase:

He won NC, SW, SE, SS
OMO
Wetin you dey yarn
he won NE self grin
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2022
Kyase:

He won NC, SW, SE, SS
OMO
Wetin you dey yarn
I never expect Obi to win in all states in SW or NC Jonathan lost in Osun, I can bet Obi will win in three or four states in NC including FCT, Obi will win in Lagos, Ondo and Oyo can swing

1 Like

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2022
We too lock down Middle belt down for peter obi radical campaign

2 Likes

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Kyase(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118216387:

I never expect Obi to win in all states in SW or NC Jonathan lost in Osun, I can bet Obi will win in three or four states in NC including FCT, Obi will win in Lagos, Ondo and Oyo can swing

It’s alright
Anything can happen
As things stands now
Nobody can beat his chest and say he’s winning the election, unlike previous elections
But let’s not be carried away by what’s happening outwardly you know
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by OKOATA(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Instead of you to state your point you are saying Tinubu will win, let's see how Tinubu wins with M/M ticket and how he will tuggle it out with his counterparts in the Northern states.

1 Like

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Kyase(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2022
Joebayo217:
he won NE self grin
You see am
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Perfectbeing(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2022
OKOATA:
Instead of you to state your point you are saying Tinubu will win, let's see how Tinubu wins with M/M ticket and how he will tuggle it out with his counterparts in the Northern states.
You people still don't know that there are a lot of people that don't care about religion.

I'm a Christian from SS and I'm voting Tinubu. I know over 20 Christians around me that is voting Tinubu.
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by LILTJAY: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2022
obi will win Lagos, ondo, oyo? grin Biafla or death part 2 loading
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by OfoIgbo: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118211749:
Kwankwaso will dominate in some states in Northwest

Atiku will dominate in Northeast,

Tinubu will dominate in Southwest

Obi will dominate in South-east, South-south and Middle Belt

PO will also get above 25% of the votes in the Southwest

1 Like

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by GoodLife4live: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118211910:

2023 election some non preforming governors will lose their states with new electoral law, in Osun there were 12 APC governors in Osun on election day including Tinubu and thugs they imported to Osun still the incumbent governor lost, BVAS will will destroy rigging structures, let it stick to your brain.

U mumu... I swear...

To be sincere... Tinubu is far better than other aspirants... The problems of dis beautiful nation is nyamiris... Once dey hate u... Dey look for means to bring u down.... So many nigerians that are not social media freaked are going to vote Tinubu... That's just the fact...

Yesterday in kwara , all the slamics and churxh clerics are all clamouring for Tinubu presidency.... Dey are using Lagos status as an as an example of what tinubu will do...

Peter obi will only win South east ... SOUTH SOUTH votes we be shared among the trio... That's just the fact...

As it is now... The kanuris are ready to die for Tinubu shettima ticket... Dey don't comment much online... But dey have thier own Facebook platform dey communicate in indigenous languages.. i meant in various kanuris ethinc languages...

This coming election is between atiku and TINUBU...

Igbo vote alone can't make obi the president of dis country...

PETER OBI will gainer votes in middlebelt of the country...

The battlefield for the 3 candidates are south south and middle belt region...

Atiku has the upper hand in dis election...

He is going to win 2 regions . Northwest with big margin , Northeast with slite margin ...
No candidate among the contestants owns norh central....

Tinubu will be came second in both Northwest and northeastern part....

In the southern part.... Peter obi will win south east with very big margins . SOUTH SOUTH will be shared but Peter obi will head others with slite margins....

In South West , tinubu will win with big margin....

In conclusion, TINUBU will be declared the winner base on the assertion of the inec law....

1 Like

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by fk001(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118211749:

South east votes is not that important they only give 200k 300k votes none of the state can give out more than 500k votes, and this votes will be divided between Atiku and Obi.

MB we have states like Niger, Nasarawa, Kogi and Kwara that are majority Muslims the votes will like be divided between Atiku and Tinubu

Plateau state will be divided between the 3 candidate ApC will get votes because the governor is ApC.

FCT will be divided between Obi ana Atiku

Benue will be divided between Atiku and Obi.

Reason why Jonathan won was because he swept all Southern states and MB and 2 NE states Adamawa and Taraba

Now is a different ball game

Fintiri and Darius are co Atiku boys they will deliver their states.

All SW states belong to Tinubu he will at least win 80%
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by OKOATA(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2022
Perfectbeing:
You people still don't know that there are a lot of people that don't care about religion.

I'm a Christian from SS and I'm voting Tinubu. I know over 20 Christians around me that is voting Tinubu.
You people still also don't know there are lots of people who care about religion. CAN don't support M/M ticket and their members know, also for your information I have about 50Muslim friends we went to Unilorin together that are also voting Obi.

3 Likes

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2022
fk001:

South east votes is not that important they only give 200k 300k votes none of the state can give out more than 500k votes, and this votes will be divided between Atiku and Obi.

MB we have states like Niger, Nasarawa, Kogi and Kwara that are majority Muslims the votes will like be divided between Atiku and Tinubu

Plateau state will be divided between the 3 candidate ApC will get votes because the governor is ApC.

FCT will be divided between Obi ana Atiku

Benue will be divided between Atiku and Obi.

Reason why Jonathan won was because he swept all Southern states and MB and 2 NE states Adamawa and Taraba

Now is a different ball game

Fintiri and Darius are co Atiku boys they will deliver their states.

All SW states belong to Tinubu he will at least win 80%
You ignorant go back and study how the regions voted, South-east and South-South will deliver bloc votes to Obi, last presidential election both regions delivered bloc votes not because of Atiku or PDP, South-east might be inconsequential to you guys but you will understand better soon, go back and study their results, minus Lagos South-east always deliver more votes to their favourite candidates than southwest, Southwest can not give Tinubu 80%, with their rigging in 2019 APC managed to win in Lagos, Ogun they lost in Ondo and Oyo state in 2019 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2022
GoodLife4live:

U mumu... I swear...

To be sincere... Tinubu is far better than other aspirants... The problems of dis beautiful nation is nyamiris... Once dey hate u... Dey look for means to bring u down.... So many nigerians that are not social media freaked are going to vote Tinubu... That's just the fact...

Yesterday in kwara , all the slamics and churxh clerics are all clamouring for Tinubu presidency.... Dey are using Lagos status as an as an example of what tinubu will do...

Peter obi will only win South east ... SOUTH SOUTH votes we be shared among the trio... That's just the fact...

As it is now... The kanuris are ready to die for Tinubu shettima ticket... Dey don't comment much online... But dey have thier own Facebook platform dey communicate in indigenous languages.. i meant in various kanuris ethinc languages...

This coming election is between atiku and TINUBU...

Igbo vote alone can't make obi the president of dis country...

PETER OBI will gainer votes in middlebelt of the country...

The battlefield for the 3 candidates are south south and middle belt region...

Atiku has the upper hand in dis election...

He is going to win 2 regions . Northwest with big margin , Northeast with slite margin ...
No candidate among the contestants owns norh central....

Tinubu will be came second in both Northwest and northeastern part....

In the southern part.... Peter obi will win south east with very big margins . SOUTH SOUTH will be shared but Peter obi will head others with slite margins....

In South West , tinubu will win with big margin....

In conclusion, TINUBU will be declared the winner base on the assertion of the inec law....
Your own mumu no get part 2 few months to go we will see how Tinubu will win with big margins in Southwest

2 Likes

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Sonyboom: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2022
How many PDP / Labour govs were in Ekiti n Anambra that they both lost ? You no Just gree get sense

post=118211910:

2023 election some non preforming governors will lose their states with new electoral law, in Osun there were 12 APC governors in Osun on election day including Tinubu and thugs they imported to Osun still the incumbent governor lost, BVAS will will destroy rigging structures, let it stick to your brain.
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Sonyboom: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2022
It use to be impossible dor Buhari to win in the SW till Tinubu stepped in, it is Buhari time to step up n ensure Tinubu win the NW now. You van rot in hell with anu negating view.

post=118212139:

Obi never anticipated to win in any state in Northwest and Northeast all he is after to grab 25% required, same with Tinubu he is after 25% in South-east and South-South Tinubu can't win any state in both regions that's why he is after NW and NE which will be impossible for him when Atiku and Kwankwaso are on the ticket
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2022
Sonyboom:
How many PDP / Labour govs were in Ekiti n Anambra that they both lost ? You no Just gree get sense

You empty to compare governorship election to presidential election, Peter wasn't LP candidate during Anambra election, he became LP candidate less than one month before Ekiti election
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:11am On Nov 08, 2022
ezechi242:

grin grin south south vote for PDP ?...the way you people talk at times sha...even okowa is not confident on delta state hahahaha....you see Edo, rivers, bayelsa, calarba, they are all gone .

Pdp will not get up to 20% in south east I no wan even talk of APC grin

You see nassarawa the reason for tge low turn up in their campaign was the state govt which was APC ...0MO fear catch the man but the christians that makes up 60% of that state will massively vote LP, Benue, plateau, abuja will to LP.

Kaduna will give lp over 40% , every christian in kano , sokoto, Adamawa, Borno, tarraba will give LP their vote . so what are you saying.
LOl

I am done engaging you political nitwits grin grin
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Rilwayne001: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118211749:

grin grin I like when people deliberately deceive themselves. Please continue. I love you analysis. wink wink grin
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by fk001(m): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118217782:

You ignorant go back and study how the regions voted, South-east and South-South will deliver bloc votes to Obi, last presidential election both regions delivered bloc votes not because of Atiku or PDP, South-east might be inconsequential to you guys but you will understand better soon, go back and study their results, minus Lagos South-east always deliver more votes to their favourite candidates than southwest, Southwest can not give Tinubu 80%, with their rigging in 2019 APC managed to win in Lagos, Ogun they lost in Ondo and Oyo state in 2019 presidential election.

Time shall tell. Some people in the east are PDP by default. Go and check last election again. SE only give irrelevant votes of 190k 180k 200k.

Some of this northern states gives out times 3 to 4 of such votes go back to drawing board and do your calculation.

This election is between Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by omobonike43s: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2022
Kwankwaso will dominate in some states in Northwest Atiku will dominate in Northeast, Tinubu will dominate in Southwest Obi will dominate in South-east, South-south and Middle BeltKwankwaso will dominate in some states in Northwest Atiku will dominate in Northeast, Tinubu will dominate in Southwest Obi will dominate in South-east, South-south and Middle Belt...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Amnesia? Again, Tinubu Says There're Ghosts In His Jets / A. Amode Vs Bola Tinubu: Ientity Theft Or Mere Coincidence? / Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.