Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) (3852 Views)

APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won / Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
Perfectbeing:
You people still don't know that there are a lot of people that don't care about religion.

I'm a Christian from SS and I'm voting Tinubu. I know over 20 Christians around me that is voting Tinubu.

At the bolded...

I hope you knw that you have a post history on this forum?

You claim to come from SS yet you opened your mouth and called SE 5% knowing fully well how that comment originated and the people Buhari was referring to when he was describing the zones that voted for him and those that didn't vote for him... You think he was referring to only SE people alone .. ?

You claim to be from SS but you are all over this forum shouting that Peter Obi 's wife is Igbo even when she's from Akwa Cross.

You claim to come from SS yet you mocked the victims of civil war by calling them names knowing fully well that most people that died during the war out of malnutrition were not only from one ethnic group.. No sane SS person will mock victims of civil war, rather some of them only blame Ojukwu for his approach towards the war..

You claim to come from SS yet you have never promoted SS interest, rather you are here promoting Yoruba interest while insulting Igbos in the process, accusing them of your inability to reason well..

You are a Christian from SS but you are here on nairaland promoting hijab wearing in SW ?

Tomorrow you are from Edo, next tomorrow you are from Delta.. Las Las u go dey fine..

There is a reason why I told you not to forget that your post history is on this forum..

Now let me tell you the bitter truth you have to swallow whether you like it or not..

TINUBU YOUR LORD HAS ZERO CHANCES IN SS.. DESPITE THE FACT THAT ATIKU'S CHANCES IN SS HAVE COLLAPDED, HE WILL GET 2% PERCENT VOTES IN SS BEFORE TINUBU. TELL TINUBU TO KEEP RUNNING TO THE NORTH AND BE BEGGING THEM VOTES THAT IS IN THE MUD ALREADY BECAUSE ATIKU AND KWANKWASO ARE WAITING FOR HIM WITH THEIR KOBOKO

2 Likes

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
OKOATA:
You people still also don't know there are lots of people who care about religion. CAN don't support M/M ticket and their members know, also for your information I have about 50Muslim friends we went to Unilorin together that are also voting Obi.

The person you quoted is not whom he claims to be... His post history is there
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by ZombieBurster: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kagd10:
Let Tinubu change his Vp candidate to Lalong to be assured of two zone, that is SW and NC. Vp candidate can be changed at any time. It was only Presidential candidate that was given stipulated time. The choosing of Muslim Muslim ticket violate the federal character rule which only harm Tinubu the more. Point is why limit your voting power when it should include everyone?

I can see this zombie is gradually

Coming back to reality small small

cheesy
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
ZombieBurster:

I can see this zombie is gradually

Coming back to reality small small

cheesy

The person you quoted is a knwn Tinubu supporter who speaks with facts and figures on ground and believes in reality ... Other supporters love to tell themselves lies and push their fantasies for other to belive..
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by LegendHero(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
post=118216387:

I never expect Obi to win in all states in SW or NC Jonathan lost in Osun, I can bet Obi will win in three or four states in NC including FCT, Obi will win in Lagos, Ondo and Oyo can swing

Obi wont get 25% in any SW states including Lagos.

Infact in all SW states excluding Lagos, he won’t get up to 10% of the votes

In Lagos, he won’t get up to 25% of the votes.

It is only a deluded person that will bring 2011 stats to predict an Obi victory. PDP rigged the numbers in 2015 such that low populous states are amassing almost 1million votes and you have SW voting enmasse for Jonathan too.

In the Middle belt, Obi won’t win a single state. By the way, almost 99% of your predictions are always wrong so I’m pretty sure your fellow novice politicians will chorus you on your jargons prediction.

3 Likes

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Afamed: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212036:

Sorry you are empty no need wasting my time with you

Someone without a secondary school in his community

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Afamed: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
post=118216387:

I never expect Obi to win in all states in SW or NC Jonathan lost in Osun, I can bet Obi will win in three or four states in NC including FCT, Obi will win in Lagos, Ondo and Oyo can swing

This boy. Do you even have PVC?

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by ZombieBurster: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

The person you quoted is a knwn Tinubu supporter who speaks with facts and figures on ground and believes in reality ... Other supporters love to tell themselves lies and push their fantasies for other to belive..
Awwww

What an honest Zombie I must say.

He's still redeemable if so cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Obi wont get 25% in any SW states including Lagos.

Infact in all SW states excluding Lagos, he won’t get up to 10% of the votes

In Lagos, he won’t get up to 25% of the votes.

It is only a deluded person that will bring 2011 stats to predict an Obi victory. PDP rigged the numbers in 2015 such that low populous states are amassing almost 1million votes and you have SW voting enmasse for Jonathan too.

In the Middle belt, Obi won’t win a single state. By the way, almost 99% of your predictions are always wrong so I’m pretty sure your fellow novice politicians will chorus you on your jargons prediction.

No wahala
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by frank14011991(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Stanweezy:

After what u said, u still shot ur self, CPC don't have structure but Buhari used the party to gather up to 12million votes
Did he win the election? All the 12 million votes were from the north. Jonathan got ten million votes from the north because of his structure and 12 million from the south making 22 million. Tinubu is banking on APC structure in the north
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by frank14011991(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
chrisxxx:

When PDP won in 1999 they had none of these you mentioned.
you are comparing apples and oranges here. That was just the return of democracy
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by frank14011991(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212036:

Sorry you are empty no need wasting my time with you
in February we will see who is empty!! Remember that thread where you said Aisha buhari boycotted APC women presidential campaign council
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by OKOATA(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
TINUBU YOUR LORD HAS ZERO CHANCES IN SS.. DESPITE THE FACT THAT ATIKU'S CHANCES IN SS HAVE COLLAPDED, HE WILL GET 2% PERCENT VOTES IN SS BEFORE TINUBU. TELL TINUBU TO KEEP RUNNING TO THE NORTH AND BE BEGGING THEM VOTES THAT IS IN THE MUD ALREADY BECAUSE ATIKU AND KWANKWASO ARE WAITING FOR HIM WITH THEIR KOBOKO

[/quote] Very Apt, spot on..

2 Likes

Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Perfectbeing(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

At the bolded...

I hope you knw that you have a post history on this forum?

You claim to come from SS yet you opened your mouth and called SE 5% knowing fully well how that comment originated and the people Buhari was referring to when he was describing the zones that voted for him and those that didn't vote for him... You think he was referring to only SE people alone .. ?

You claim to be from SS but you are all over this forum shouting that Peter Obi 's wife is Igbo even when she's from Akwa Cross.

You claim to come from SS yet you mocked the victims of civil war by calling them names knowing fully well that most people that died during the war out of malnutrition were not only from one ethnic group.. No sane SS person will mock victims of civil war, rather some of them only blame Ojukwu for his approach towards the war..

You claim to come from SS yet you have never promoted SS interest, rather you are here promoting Yoruba interest while insulting Igbos in the process, accusing them of your inability to reason well..

You are a Christian from SS but you are here on nairaland promoting hijab wearing in SW ?

Tomorrow you are from Edo, next tomorrow you are from Delta.. Las Las u go dey fine..

There is a reason why I told you not to forget that your post history is on this forum..

Now let me tell you the bitter truth you have to swallow whether you like it or not..

What point are you trying to make here.?

You're even foolishly denying I'm a Christian. Why don't you look at all the topics I've created on nairaland. Look at my first 10 topics.

So because I'm a Christian I should be biased to Muslims?
The Muslims have a way their girls dress so I support and will still support allowing them to wear hijabs in SW. As long as they don't force christians (or anyone that doesn't want) to wear hijab, I support it.

I'm against Hisbash destroying alcoholic drinks in Northern States. Let anyone that want drunk alcohol be allowed to.

I've always maintained that I'm from Edo State.
My dad is Edo (Esan) my mom is from Delta (Urhobo).
So I am and will remain and claim both Edo and Delta even if it kills you...
So all what you're typing there are nonsense...

Every sane person here know what region Buhari meant when he said 5%, and we all know he meant the SE which was the region that gave him the least votes in 2015.

You can write another lengthy epistle about where you think I'm from or where I'm not from, but it still doesn't change the fact that Tinubu would win the South.

I remember how you guys postulated how Tinubu would be disgraced out of APC, before the primaries. How Buhari and the Northerners would open corruption case on Tinubu and send him to prison. But then, I also remember you guys also believed that Buhari is dead and the current one in Aso rock is a clone.
Today, after he has won the APC primaries you guys have changed the narrative to the North would not vote for him.. grin

Since you are a historian of my past posts (and a big flop at that) better screenshot this one o.
Tinubu would get nothing less than 45% of Northern votes. And he would win the South.
Screenshot and bookmark this.
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by GoooodHardDick: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
post=118211749:
Kwankwaso will dominate in some states in Northwest

Atiku will dominate in Northeast,

Tinubu will dominate in Southwest

Obi will dominate in South-east, South-south and Middle Belt

Tinubu will not dominate in SW.
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by Perfectbeing(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
OKOATA:
You people still also don't know there are lots of people who care about religion. CAN don't support M/M ticket and their members know, also for your information I have about 50Muslim friends we went to Unilorin together that are also voting Obi.
Good and fine. It's a democracy. You and your 50 muslim friends should Obi and let me and my 20 Christian friends vote Tinubu.
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
post=118218308:

Empty brain

Demented daculty
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by ezechi242: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

I am done engaging you political nitwits grin grin

Lol who is engaging you....I was schooling you my son.
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
ezechi242:

Lol who is engaging you....I was schooling you my son.
Chinedu

I am not your son biko. I am not from the cursed region (AfghanEastern)
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by ezechi242: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

I am not your son biko. I am not from the cursed region (AfghanEastern)

Ha oluomo, its like you sleep, wake, brush, bath and eat in nairaland....sorry oluomo this is where you get your daily bread. grin grin.

Hope they've paid you for last month foolishness?.
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
ezechi242:

Ha oluomo, its like you sleep, wake, brush, bath and eat in nairaland....sorry oluomo this is where you get your daily bread. grin grin.

Hope they've paid you for last month foolishness?.
Mazi Nnamdi kanu said an average Ndi Igbo are cursed reason why they indulge in all sorts of crime just to make money

Drug trafficking, human trafficking, organ harvester, baby factories, selling fake products, ritualist, prostitution et al
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by ezechi242: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Mazi Nnamdi kanu said an average Ndi Igbo are cursed reason why they indulge in all sorts of crime just to make money

Drug trafficking, human trafficking, organ harvester, baby factories, selling fake products, ritualist, prostitution et al

Ehn I gree...and those are the reasons why you will remain poor nd depend on 25k stipends from politicians nd the next thing on your mind would be to mine your mothers parts for rituals poor fool grin
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
ezechi242:

Ehn I gree...and those are the reasons why you will remain poor nd depend on 25k stipends from politicians nd the next thing on your mind would be to mine your mothers parts for rituals poor fool grin
LOl

Hunger will kill your kindred if South West government chose to chase them back to their barren region (AfghanEastern)

Your region is a landlocked region, barren and unproductive

Your kindred are littered all over the correctional centre (prison) in Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and many more countries over drugs trafficking crime

Come down to Nigeria, your kindred are much than other tribes in our prison facilities

Your kindred and crime are synonymous. No wonder igbo man no fit rule this country

Nobody trust igbo man with money grin

Una go cry for marginalization tire grin
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by ezechi242: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Hunger will kill your kindred if South West government chose to chase them back to their barren region (AfghanEastern)

Your region is a landlocked region, barren and unproductive

Your kindred are littered all over the correctional centre (prison) in Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and many more countries over drugs trafficking crime

Come down to Nigeria, your kindred are much than other tribes in our prison facilities

Your kindred and crime are synonymous. No wonder igbo man no fit rule this country

Nobody trust igbo man with money grin

Una go cry for marginalization tire grin

Ehn leave am we are all over the place leaving well .....but even in Lagos your own family house has been bought by an Igbo man grin

They leave in posh areas all over the nation
But were your own people dry stay ? Slumps and underdeveloped areas with no water or toilet grin grin

Your zinc house with thousands of bed bugs never still give you sense with your body and mouth odour grin I pity your unborn children, that is if you haven't already brought them into your world porverty and hunger...hahahaha born trowey like you
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by forgiveness: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
fk001:

South east votes is not that important they only give 200k 300k votes none of the state can give out more than 500k votes, and this votes will be divided between Atiku and Obi.

MB we have states like Niger, Nasarawa, Kogi and Kwara that are majority Muslims the votes will like be divided between Atiku and Tinubu

Plateau state will be divided between the 3 candidate ApC will get votes because the governor is ApC.

FCT will be divided between Obi ana Atiku

Benue will be divided between Atiku and Obi.

Reason why Jonathan won was because he swept all Southern states and MB and 2 NE states Adamawa and Taraba

Now is a different ball game

Fintiri and Darius are co Atiku boys they will deliver their states.

All SW states belong to Tinubu he will at least win 80%

Tinubu will surely win Kogi and Kwara states.

Benue will not vote for Atiku.
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
ezechi242:

Ehn leave am we are all over the place leaving well .....but even in Lagos your own family house has been bought by an Igbo man grin

They leave in posh areas all over the nation
But were your own people dry stay ? Slumps and underdeveloped areas with no water or toilet grin grin

Your zinc house with thousands of bed bugs never still give you sense with your body and mouth odour grin I pity your unborn children, that is if you haven't already brought them into your world porverty and hunger...hahahaha born trowey like you
Your kindred will continue to cry for Biafra and wail for marginalization. None of your kindred will smell asorock grin

Your ancestors had been cursed when Ojukwu the coward sacrifice over 4 million ndi igbo during the civil war for his mission

Your region is burning on a daily basis while your kindred are trooping to South West for their survival. South West na una London. Some of your kindred are sleeping under the bridge of Lagos hawking gala and ice cream in traffic and selling okrika clothes under the bridge grin

Nnamdi kanu have said it already that nothing good will come out from your region
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by fk001(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
forgiveness:

Tinubu will surely win Kogi and Kwara states.

Benue will not vote for Atiku.

Yeah that's for sure
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by MyMouth(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
post=118211910:

2023 election some non preforming governors will lose their states with new electoral law, in Osun there were 12 APC governors in Osun on election day including Tinubu and thugs they imported to Osun still the incumbent governor lost, BVAS will will destroy rigging structures, let it stick to your brain.
That's what they want you to believe, so that when they finally do una strong thing, which they will definitely do, you won't have mouth to talk grin. Only a mumu will thing BVAS will stop APC. Something they also know it's weak point before allowing it to pass the national assembly. They allow it work in OSUn jus to fool you, knowing fully well they were going to get victory at the tribunal
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by ezechi242: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Your kindred will continue to cry for Biafra and wail for marginalization. None of your kindred will smell asorock grin

Your ancestors had been cursed when Ojukwu the coward sacrifice over 4 million ndi igbo during the civil war for his mission

Your region is burning on a daily basis while your kindred are trooping to South West for their survival. South West na una London. Some of your kindred are sleeping under the bridge of Lagos hawking gala and ice cream in traffic and selling okrika clothes under the bridge grin

Nnamdi kanu have said it already that nothing good will come out from your region

Thank you ...but the east is among the top 5 states with the best in waec tongue

Your brainless people will continue to suffer and tinubu will con the to poop on himself grin grin.

Agbo Jedi Jedi
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by DrDeuce: 4:56am On Jul 23, 2023
Re: 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) by chrisxxx(m): 6:40am On Jul 23, 2023
DrDeuce:

Sir good morning. I'm extremely grateful for Thursday you helped me abundantly. but sir olease help me edit your posts to save my privacy in this nairaland jungle. You please have ti edit the whole posts as I was banned like three times when I tried to quote it on your thread. Just please help me modify it all, both the comment and your quote alongside the name so you won't be banned sir. Just those three posts. Thanks sir. I'm very grateful for Thursday.
I have edited your name out. Haven't I? David only could be anybody. Anyway let me attend to it again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures of Ibadan without brown roof / Okah’s Interview With Aljazeera Faked: Security Operatives Doubt Authenticity / Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.